• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Unified Burden: A sci-fi Adventure.

DemetrioMachete

Messiah of the New Night
Hello. If you are reading this, you must be curious about my first attempt at a Sci-Fi roleplay. Well congratulations! You've made a decent choice. I will try to keep things relatively simple.

The year is 2774 A.C.E. Humanity has mastered spacecraft and FTL travel. Shortly after leaving their solar system to colonize, however, Humanity was contacted by a species of alien calling themselves the Guttle. They pleaded with Humanity to bring peace to the Milky Way, as a centuries long war had wrought nothing but wasteful carnage upon valuable celestial bodies. Humanity complied and offered their aid to the Guttle, pitting themselves against three other factions: The xenophobic Eru, the hive minded Drog, and the savage Xiaad.

When humans entered the Fray, not only did they defeat the other three factions with brutality and swiftness the likes of which had never been seen, but they inspired fear in many of the aliens, even their allies, the Guttle. When the war was over, and much of the territory lost annexed by Humans and the Guttle, Humans had already built a reputation of being apocalyptic omens of violent death.

One hundred years later, in 2874, this reputation among humans still stands. Though, Human leaders have been trying to shed this image. They supplied the galaxy with artificial intelligence and droids, as well as cultivating new means of gathering resources from various planets.

Humans are known for achieving the impossible, but can they fix the galaxy and it's ever expanding list of problems? With the help of the Guttle, robots, and the teeth-clenched alliances of the Drog, Eru and Xiaad, the answer is still only maybe.

Hey Hey, looking great! I want in (btw nice slaad face claim for the Xiaad, is that a 5e pic I smell?) Also, I'd like to know what we're limited on with the CS, could you provide a sample for me?

Hey Hey, looking great! I want in (btw nice slaad face claim for the Xiaad, is that a 5e pic I smell?) Also, I'd like to know what we're limited on with the CS, could you provide a sample for me?
Yus.

And as for limitations? Id have to think about it.

Like for instance, if you're playing a robot, try not to make yourself a nuclear weapon platform. It would make for a very short roleplay.

The entire time just be like "Do this or I kill all of us!" pretty short, but also funny. Alright, I'll be sure not to be Skynet if I'm a robot or Thanos if I'm an alien!

but quick question, do our characters have to be human or any of the three listed aliens you mentioned?

My character is actually already alien from a reptilian race of people in the galaxy Mystice Cretura.
I was curious if that was okay?
If it is from a different galaxy, I hope there is a doozy of an explanation as to why they'd be in the Milky Way. It'd be fine if you could do that.

If it is from a different galaxy, I hope there is a doozy of an explanation as to why they'd be in the Milky Way. It'd be fine if you could do that.
Yeah she is from a different galaxy, I said Mystice Cretura not the Milky Way xDDD okay DOPE! -does happy dance.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back