• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Unexpected love

All Amber saw was the darkness that surrounded him. She was scared and felt as though her life was ending. Se felt so weak and like her life was gone. She didn't know what happened but whatever it was was happening quickly. It was attacking her system quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tristan had not the slightest clue what was going on and he had become distraught seeing his wife in the condition she was in. They had only been married a short time and just started to work things out after their rift this wasn't going to be how this was going to end. Tristan refused to think like that, it just couldn't. They had a son who needed his mother and no one could give a worried husband the answers he needed.

The doctors were stumped on this and what exactly was wrong with Amber. They overlooked the children's files and nothing matched to ambers. Everyone was stumped on what could be happening but they needed to find out quick because they were losing her. While Amber was slowly losing her life, she saw the two people she loved most and her daughter was getting older but so beautiful. "I'm scared." Amber whispered to then as she sighed.

Heir young daughter looked to her mom confused. She had never heard an adult admit they were frightened. Mia ran over to her mother and took her into a reassuring hug. Meanwhile Tristan remained at his wife's side, holding her hand, not wanting to leave in case anything happened. This was horrible.

Amber smiled at the feeling of her daughter hugging her close. Amber kneeled down to her level and hugged Mia close as she began to cry and cry. Was this it? Was she leaving her husband and son behind? When she felt a hand on her shoulder, she looked at miles and hugged her brother close as she continued to cry. "I'm scared big brother." She whispered. She didn't know her breathing was slowly fading again.

Tristan jolted awake at the sound of the monitors and he was rushed out of the room. Tristan stood in the white hallways with his head in his hands, shaking. No one could tell him what was wrong still and he was on the verge of losing her, he couldn't lose her.

The doctors had to have her breath with help of a machine since all they could do was wait and see since she wasn't diagnosed with anything yet. About a week later or so, they finally figured it out. She was sick with a rare virus but thankfully it was treatable and they could heal her but it would take weeks for it all to kick in and kill the virus. All they needed was Tristan to sign the consent form so they could start.

Tristan didn't even think twice about signing the consent form, he signed it in a heart beat. It was making him physically sick to see the life being drained from his wife. He loved her and he wasn't ready to lose her.

After the treatments began, Amber slowly started to get color back and when she was stable enough, they placed her in her own room for anyone to visit. It was just a matter of time for her to wake but it was all up to her when she wanted to. She felt Miles laying curled up against her and heard his sniffles. "Mama." He whispered and clung to her as he laid their in sadness. Amber wanted to wake in that moment but she couldn't bring herself to.

Tristan leaned over and tried his best to comfort his son until he fell asleep but he was persistent in trying to wake his mom. Seeing your child so upset even that young was heart braking. Miles was still only a baby really, he didn't know what was going on.

Miles didn't want to sleep. He wanted his mom to wake up and give him attention. He hated when she didn't and when he fell asleep, he never once let go of Amber. Amber woke that night however, and when she saw Miles next to her and her husband, she smiled weakly.

Tristan woke at the feeling of movement brushed against his arm. When he saw Amber's eyes wide open he teared up and kissed her forehead. "You'll be alright, we're here nothing is going to happen." He whispered with a smile. He was so utterly relieved he now knew what it was like to be in her shoes when she almost lost him all those months ago and he didn't like it.

Amber looked over at her husband and smiled weakly as she began to cough and cough. Luckily what she had wasn't contagious and her little family wouldn't get it. "I love you." She whispered, her voice hoarse. She was so exhausted that she just wanted to sleep again but she wanted to watch her husband and son. She was so worried she wouldn't wake up.

"I love you too, go to sleep." He whispered as he moved her hair from her face and took her hand again. "We'll be here, I promise." While she was out of it the kids she worked with made her cards and and Tristan like the room with them for her to see later.

Amber smiled weakly as she nodded and slowly began to fall asleep again. She was okay. She was going to be okay at least. She really hoped her son didn't go through so much grief. She wanted him to be okay and she just wanted to hold him so when she woke up in the morning and felt Miles on her, she laughed softly and wrapped her arms around him weakly. "I'm here baby." She whispered and Miles looked up at his mom with a bright smile. "Mama!" He said and stayed clung to her.

Tristan walked into the room coffee in hand and smiled at the sight of the two. He knew Miles didn't completely understand what happened to his mom but that didn't matter. All Miles cared about was she was awake now. "Be gentle." Tristan reminded his son before he sat down next to them.

Amber smiled at her son as she held him close and kissed his head as she held her husbands hand with one. "I love you both." She whispered with a smile and then let out a content sigh. She loved her family so much. So so much.

"Wuv you!" Miles exclaimed with a giggle as he wrapped his arms around his mom again and kissed her cheek. Their son had changed his parents but in a good way.

Amber laughed softly as she kissed his cheek. "I love you too baby boy." She whispered as she smiles at him then her husband. They were all so perfect and she loved it.

Tristan smiled in returned and continued to sip his coffee as he looked around the room. "I knew you had a fanbase but I didn't know it was this big." Her husband comment looking around the room. "Why didn't you tell me you were famous?"

Amber laughed softly at her husband as she smiled gently and kissed his cheek. "I've helped a lot of kids babe. I'm beyond famous." She said with a gentle laugh and then sighed as she held Miles close. "Though getting their sickness is never really fun." She admitted with a soft laugh.

"You don't have to remind me, maybe you should be more careful." Tristan understood this was a risk of her job but like everyone else you think"That can't happen to me." Until it does. The important thing was she was going to pull through it eventually.

Amber laughed softly as she nodded and yawed. "I know. Sorry." She said as she let out a soft sigh and stayed looking at her husband and then looked at her son with a soft smile. He was so adorable and she loved it.

"Mama, home?" Miles asked curiously tilting his head when he woke again. He was bored of sitting here, they hardly left while they waited for Amber to wake up. "Play." He whispered taking her hand,

Amber laughed softly as she sighed and slowly raised her bed to sit. "No I can't go home baby but let's play." She said as she reached out for his bag and brought out his toys as they played with them. She loved him so much. She wished she could go home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back