• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Unexpected love

"Ready as I'll ever be." Kissing her cheek he smiled taking yhe girls from their mother and caring them in their car seats to the car. This was their first family outing as a family of five and Trustan wasn't sure how it would go with two day old infants.

Amber only hoped it went well and she wanted it too. Luckily it did go pretty good as they all say there in the restaurant and the twins slept. "So what are you getting Miles?" She asked him with a gentle smile as she overlooked the kids menu with him. He was so perfect and so was her husband. "What are you getting baby?" She asked Tristan as she smiled softly. Her son loved coming to eat here.

"I don't know I was thinking a burger." He says looking up at her with a teasing laugh. After deciding and giving their orders Tristan looked over to all three of his kids and couldn't help but smile. They were all perfect in his eyes.

Amber laughed softly at her husband as she shook her head and then continued to watch their children. She took out her phone and went on Instagram. "Miles, go stand in the middle of your sisters."she said and then snapped a picture of them, posting it with a smile. They were her pride and joy. They were perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back