• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Unexpected love

Amber smiled softly as she laughed gently and stayed against him as she yawned and slowly began to fall asleep. He was so perfect and they were so perfect. Their family was. She wanted nothing more. "I love you." She whispered before she finally fell asleep. She was exhausted and hoped he enjoyed her birthday. She knew Miles enjoyed the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miles was cute. He loves his parents, the look of excitement in his eyes whenever he laid eyes on the two of the was enough to melt someone's heart. The next morning while Tristan carried him down the stairs and into the kitchen where he spotted his wife he pointed her out to Miles with a laugh. "Tell mommy what you want." He said as he awaited Amber's reaction. This kid already loved the water and couldn't seem to get enough of it now that he knew what it was.

Amber was wearing one of her husbands shirts like always and smiled when her husband and son came down the stairs while she made her a smoothie. Miles bounced up and down excitedly and tried his hardest to utter what he wanted. "Ater!" He said excitedly and Amber laughed softly as she looked at her husband questioningly. "Waser!" He said and Amber laughed again as she smiled.

"I wonder where he gets it from." He whispered before get set the one year old in his high chair and gave him some cereal for breakfast.

Miles looked at the cereal with wide eyes as he began to eat it and Amber laughed softly. "Not from me I can assure you that." She told her husband as she made him a quick breakfast then served it for him. She yawned as se drank her smoothie and watched Miles closely so he didn't choke on his food.

"That's not how I remember it." Turning to his own breakfast he but his lip to hold our his burst of laughter. Turning to their son he watched with a smile he really had grown so much and Tristan loved to see his personality blossom. He was so much like his mother.

Amber looked at her husband as she shook her head and laughed softly. "It was just two times babe." She told him as she smiled and watched their son. Gosh both of them were so perfect and she was glad she had them both. She adored them and wanted nothing more then this.

"It only takes once." Her husband points out with a laugh. Finishing his breakfast he cleaned his own mess as well as their son. Setting him on the floor in the living room Tristan went to shower.

Amber laughed softly as she shook her head and watched as their son crawled around the room. He was so adorable and watching him was adorable. She went over and played monster with him as she chased after him as he crawled away. His giggles filling the room which caused her to smile.

Miles giggled when he saw his mom chasing him. Crawling away rapidly he hid under the table with an achomplo shed laugh that she couldn't reach him from there. He was rather smart for his age.

Amber laughed as she saw where her son had done and she shook her head as she sat there. "Okay, you win." She told him. He was really smart for his age but Amber didn't doubt that since Tristan was his father. She had come to realize Tristan was smarter then he put off. When Miles slowly crawled out however, she quickly grabbed him and hugged him tight as he rested in her lap and she kissed his neck and all over. She loved their son so much.

Miles continued to giggle when he felt his mom pick him up and kissed him repeatedly. Reaching out her he wrapped his arms around her neck and bounced excitedly. Smiling at her he kissed her cheek slobberly.

Amber couldn't help but laugh softly at her dearest son as she smiled at the kiss and kissed his nose. "Let's go get daddy." She said as she laughed at his excited face and carried him up to the room and quietly walked in. When she saw her husband, Miles stretched out to him and wrapped his arms around his neck as Amber held him up. Miles giggles filled the room again and Amber loved it. "Gocha!" Miles said excitedly to his father.

Tristan laughed and nodded "Yes, you do." his father says smiling down at his son. "You need your hair cut." Looking up at his wife he moved the hair from Miles eyes. It was long.

Miles looked at his father as shook his head. "No dada!" He said and Amber laughed as Miles relaxed against his mom and clung to her in fear. "He's so smart. Like his daddy." She said and kissed her husband gently as she let out a soft sigh.

"I don't think that's from me." He said with a wink before he turned to the closet to get dressed. He had a flight in a few hours and had to get ready to go. When he finished he turned to his son and smiled again. "Are you going to behave for mommy?"

"Yes." Miles said as he nodded and grabbed his fathers hat and put it on his head with a giggle. Amber smiled as she looked at her husband and kissed him gently before laying in bed with Miles as he stayed wearing his fathers hat. He was adorable and Amber snapped a quick picture to out on Instagram. She knew sometime in Miles life, he would want to fly. It was in his blood.

Tristan couldn't help but laugh at his son, he was cute. "You're silly," Tristan replied scrunching his face before he laid in the bed beside his son and began to tickle him, stealing the cap back when he wasn't looking. "Gotcha!"

Miles giggles once again filled the room when his father tickled him and when he stole the cap, he gasped and reached for it. "No dada! Wine!" He exclaimed as he tried reaching for it and began to sniffle. Amber watched her boys and smiled softly as she laid next to them. "Let him have it babe. You aren't leaving yet." She said as she laughed softly and smiled as Miles grabbed it again and giggled. He held it close to him as he curled up and began to fall asleep. "So this Europe flight. Were you ever going to mention it?" She asked her husband with a raised brow.

"No I wasn't, because in not going, Dan and I alternated he took my flight to Europe and I took his to California so I could be back in the morning." Looking over at her he smiled faintly. He knew he was needed here if things were going to smooth themselves out. Europe was no place he hadn't been, and of course trea eking wasn't as fun with ought his little family.

Amber looked questioningly at her husband but simply smiled as she kissed. "I thought maybe you wanted to be with Lisa for a week." She teased as she kissed him gently while Miles stayed asleep between them and his fathers cap still in his arms. "I think he's going to be a pilot. Flyings in his blood." She said with a smile.

"Maybe, we'll see." With a smile he leaned over and kissed her gently. "I have to go, I'll see you tomorrow." Looking down at their son he kissed his forehead. "I suppose he can keep it this time around, call if you need anything."

Amber smiled as she nodded at her husband and kissed him one last time. "Be safe."she whispered as she watched him leave then watched their son sleep. Miles was adorable and she hoped he would grow up to be a bright young man.

"Always." Her husband whispers as he turned back to look at her. Walking out of the bedroom he grabbed his keys and made the drive to the airport. Luckily he wouldn't he gone long and Amber had the day off so she could spend it with their son. She loved that little boy her husband saw it in the way she looked at him and it was precious. She was an incredible mother and that made Tristan fall in love with her even more than before.

Amber enjoyed her time with her son and after their exciting day together, she kept him against her chest as they slept in bed awaiting Tristan's arrival home. Miles was dreaming but met two people he had never seen before and this caused him to stir in his sleep and Amber woke up worried. She saw him still asleep and assumed he was okay and just held him in her arms as they slept through the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back