• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Unexpected love

Now that things were official Tristan felt the burden lift off his shoulder. She was his and nobody else's. But as always things don't stay perfect forever. As much as Tristan would have liked it to stay that way it didn't. Lately things had been coming between them but hopefully it wouldn't ruin today, it was Tristan's birthday.

Amber really hated how things came in the way and ruined everything that she thought was perfect in her life. She sighed as she stood in the kitchen and made their breakfast in bed. It was Tristan's birthday and she had a whole day planned out for him with her and their son. Hopefully today would go well. So, after she made breakfast she went to wake her husband with a gentle kiss and handed him his breakfast in bed and laughed softly as their one year old crawled between them and say against his dad. "Happy birthday babe." Amber whispered as she smiled. "I have a whole day planned out for you."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tristan was surprised by the kiss that woke him and he smiled softly. Leaning over he picked up their son and laughed when he reached for the fruit. "You do?" He asked surprised with an raised eyebrow. He was curious as to what exactly she had played. He was going to make a comment but he decided not too because he didn't want to start the day off bas. There was a fellow doctor who seemed to have an interest in Amber and this is what was causing a rift.

Amber laughed softly as she nodded softly as smiled at her husband. "I do. How does a hockey game for your favorite team sound? Score Box seats."she said with a smile as she kissed him gently once more and watched as Miles grabbed a piece of fruit and chewed on it. She really hoped her husband enjoyed the events she had planned. She knew there was a rift and she didn't want to mention anything but a flight attendant did have an interest in Tristan and knowing she flew on all his flights really bothered her.

"That sounds nice." He whispered as he smiled at their son making sure he didn't choke on the piece of cantaloupe. Turning to his food he ate his breakfast. He appreciated her effort but he was exhausted from flying in late last night but she was important to him so he was going to go.

Amber looked over at her husband and noticed something was wrong. He was probably tired. How inconsiderate of her to not even think about that. "I mean we don't have to babe. I know you must be exhausted. I'm sorry I didn't think about that." She said apologetically.

"No it's alright, I'll be okay." He said with a faint smile before he picked up the fork and fed Miles off of it. "You like that don't you?" Tristan asked with a laugh as Miles nodded and kept his mouth open for more.

Amber smiled at the sight but she simply nodded as she kissed both the men in her life's heads and went to shower to get ready for the day. She felt the tension in the air and she wanted to know why it was there. They had been happily married for a month or so now and she really hoped nothing came in the way to ruin that.

Tristan watched his wife walk away and sighed softly before turning back to their son helping him finish the fruit. When the both finish he picked up his son and carried him out to the lake and dipped Miles feet in the water and awaited to see his reaction.

Miles looked at the change in scenery and when he felt the water on his feet, he gasped and placed his hands over his mouth as he looked at the water then his father. "wha tat?" He said as she looked at his father in curiosity.

Tristan laughed at his son's reaction. "Water." Be Saha with enthusiasm. "Do you like it?" He asked as he splashed his feet again. despite the tension in the air with his wife his son always brought a smile to his face.

Miles nodded in excitement as he smiled softly and then began to kick the water under him with a giggle. He looked at Tristan and smiled brightly and when the time came for the game, Amber was excited for it but knew the tension in the air wasn't helping any and when she saw Lisa sit next to Tristan, she bit her lip. "Hey Tristan! I didn't know you liked hockey!" She said with a smile. "Oh it's your birthday right? Happy birthday!" She added with a light laugh. "You excited for our Europe flight?" She added and Amber blinked. Europe flight? He never mentioned that.

"Thank you." He said with a smile and turned at the mention of the Europe flight and nodded. "Of course." What she didn't know was he wasn't going, he had already called that week off to spend with Miles and Amber. It needed to be done. It had been a tough month of being newlyweds which wasn't normal.

Amber didn't know what to say about his Europe flight. It would have been nice to know about it. Amber sighed softly as she held Miles and they watched as the game was about to start. She really didn't like Lisa and when the first intermission came around, Amber watched as Lisa stood up and asked Tristan to go with her to get something. Amber smiled weakly and merely asked for a water when Lisa offered to get her something and watched the two leave. Wow. Just perfect. Amber sighed as she stayed with Miles then went down to go see some of the players up close, one even giving Miles his broken stick. Amber was glad Miles was enjoying himself because she wasn't.

Tristan didn't really want to go with but he awkwardly agreed going to retrieve Amber's water. After purchasing it he quickly ran to find his wife before Lisa caught up. Carrying the water to Amber he handed it to her and took their son before he kissed her cheek and grabbed her hand. He really was uncomfortable with this situation.

Amber smiled at the kiss on her cheek as she held his hand for the rest of the game and when it ended and they returned home, she put smiles to bed since he fell asleep from a very busy busy day. Amber let out a sigh of contentment but then looked at her husband and smiled weakly. "What's wrong?" She asked him. She hated this tension between them. She just wanted things to go back to normal.

Tristan was tired if it too and it was his birthday after al. Leaning foreword he pulled her into a loving kiss and then pulled away, looking into her eyes. "I dint feel j should have to prove myself to my wife." He whispered before he pulled her closer and kissed her again.

Amber blinked at what her husband said but she enjoyed the kisses he was giving her. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she began to play with his hair and when she pulled away, she let out a content sigh. "Prove yourself? What do you mean?" She asked him questioningly.

"You know what I mean," He replied with a sigh."I see the way you glare at her." He whispered tucking her hair behind her ear. "You're my wife, I love you and nothing is going to change that, I promise." Resting his forehead on hers he pulled her into a long kiss as he cupped her face. "I love you." He whispered as his lips moved to her collarbone.

Amber smiled sheepishly at what he said. She got caught. She tried so hard to make sure he didn't see here but she failed. She simply smiled as she nodded and kissed him back lovingly. When she pulled away and felt his lips move to her collarbone, she tilted her head back and bit back a moan from the back of her throat. "Babe." She whispered as she looked at him and kissed him lovingly. She loved him so much.

Tristan laughed and looked up at her kissing her again. "Shhh, don't wake him." Her husband whispered pointing to their son's room across the hall before he turned back to her collarbone and back to her lips. He needed to work things out with his wife. He needed to prove himself even though he said he didn't need to. As much as she glared at Lisa he glared right back at Mr. Dr. Sexy. He saw the way he looked at Amber and he didn't like it at all.

Amber didn't like Lisa and she really wish she wasn't in the picture but as they simply enjoyed their time together, she knew no one would take him away from here. She kissed him once more after they proved their love and laid against him as she let out a content sigh. "Since you caught me glaring, I see how you glare at Dr. Collins." She said with a laugh as she smiled at her husband. He had nothing to worry about. She was all his.

"Alright, we're even but he doesn't have anything on me." He replied confidently with a smirk before pulling her into yet another kiss when he wanted too he knew just how to get under her skin and he knew it drove her crazy. "I movd you."

"Of course not. Nobody have anything on my wonderful and handsome pilot." She said with a laugh as she kissed him again and then pulled away and smiled. "I love you more babe." She added as she yawned. "I was hoping you would have worn your pilots uniform. You look beyond sexy in it." She said and laughed at his shocked face.

Tristan couldn't help but laugh and his his face for a moment and shook his head at her. "I'll keep that in mind." He whispered. "Next time." The tension had dispersed and he was relived for that. Anyone could turn there eyes on them there was no breaking this couple apart from one another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back