• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Undertale

Hi! I'm mawl, I'm 21 so please only interact if your 18+
Looking for partners interested in deltarune/undertale plots! Mainly undertale c:

My main muse is chara(undertale/deltarune) and either susie or kris (deltarune)

I'm familiar with a few aus such as
Underfell
Underswap
More that I can't think of (just ask please 😭)

I've been role-playing for a few years now and have a decent amount of experience, my responses vary drastically in length but usually have a semi lit level of writing. My typical length is anywhere to a few paragraphs to something that takes multiple messages to flush out.

I'm a multishipper so most pairings as long as they seem semi appealing are fine! Some of my main pairings are

-Undertale-

Chara x Asriel
Sans x Chara
Frisk x monster kid
Undyne x Alphys

I'm particularly fond of any Asriel lives Aus for undertale!

Deltarune

Krisx susie
Susie x Noelle
Kris x Noelle
Kris x Ralsei
Ralsei x susie

I'd love to explore the idea of the dark world spilling over into the lightworld and vice-versa! + I love anything to do with angst regarding Kris and Asriels relationship and how it affects their relationship with others

I love things with angst and drama, I'm also fond of sharing headcanons and stuff like music and tiktoks ooc!

And, time zone, please? Because I tried to RP with someone who lives very far away from me, earlier, and it was all a mess...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back