• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Underground Fighting Roleplay (1v1)

online_fighter_

Underground Fighter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Looking for someone who has an interest, or practices any form of martial arts.

If you simply want to try your luck in a fight, that's fine too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm looking for an opponent for a written Underground Fighting Roleplay. (~40 minutes to 1h30 per fight)

Basically, we fight each other through typing our moves turn by turn until one of us is defeated.

Multiple paragraphs are not needed. 1-3 lines of a good description of your attacks is more than appreciated.

I prefer prompt responses, we set up a time, we fight, maybe we analyze when it's over, and we go about our day. Always nice to make a friend in the process. A fight usually lasts 40 minutes to 1h30 considering replies are prompt. Fights can end much quicker or much later, considering the volatile nature of fighting.

What I can provide you with:

- 4 years of martial arts experience (MMA)
- Descriptive and immersive writing skills
- Willingness to compromise and answer all related questions
- Maximum comfortability

cage.jpg

DM me if interested, and we can swap stats and I'll share the Terms of Comat (rules).

Challengers must be 18 and above.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

Back