• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom UNDERTALE - Your choice (Looking!)

LA1ne-8 took a few more steps closer to lynch and looked up to the kid and released a small puff of steam coming out from their right cheek "don't worry. i don't kill humans even if im built to. also you're quite gigantic. or it's just my size that makes you look big." LA1ne-8 took a few steps back and puts their left hand on their chin and asked "how strong are you?" LA1ne-8 asked curiosly.

[QUOTE="Vagabond Spectre]LA1ne-8 took a few more steps closer to lynch and looked up to the kid and released a small puff of steam coming out from their right cheek "don't worry. i don't kill humans even if im built to. also you're quite gigantic. or it's just my size that makes you look big." LA1ne-8 took a few steps back and puts their left hand on their chin and asked "how strong are you?" LA1ne-8 asked curiosly.

[/QUOTE]
Lynch looks at the Robot "Nah i wasn't worried just wondering what that sound was that all." Lynch Laugh a bit " Well i'm alot Bigger than Most Adults up their so i'm Bit Gigantic" Lynch then had a Straight face "I can Bench Press 300 lbs, Squat about 340 lbs and amr Curl 200 lbs and Leg curl 250 lbs so i am a very Strong Guy"

Frisk walked down the hallway, feeling a little terrified at how desolate the area was compared to the rest of the Ruins. Nonetheless, they continued on, reaching a large purple door with a symbol on it. They pushed the door, and to their surprise, the door opened easily, allowing them to see what was ahead. Another long purple hallway, although it looked as though there was a light at the end of it. They walked forward, and the door slammed shut behind them. The child gulped and strode up the hallway, looking around to see if anyone was there.

"Hello?" Their quiet voice echoed.

@Birdsie

Flowey was waiting there, he looked at Frisk with a smile and said "Howdy! It's your best friend. Flowey, the Flower." he said, happily but menacingly and suspiciously. All he could think about was how to kill the brat, sweating on the amazing thought of ripping them to shreds.

@Trin

the 2.4 feet robot was impressed on what they heard "wow! that's quite impressive for a young human being. oh wait how rude of me, i forgot to introduce myself i am LA1ne-8. but you can call me Laine in short." LA1ne-8 fixed their brown hair and offered their left hand which let out a tiny bolt of lightning in a split second to the big kid.

Samuel felt lonely and decided to play his flute in the forest of Snowdin and nearby he sees a door and hears several people talking, the first thing he hears is that menacing flower that told him all about the world and the second was of a human, he thought to himself "Are there any humans here? Well if there are, I don't have to be alone, I guess", as Samuel opens the door quietly and peeks through.

[QUOTE="Vagabond Spectre]the 2.4 feet robot was impressed on what they heard "wow! that's quite impressive for a young human being. oh wait how rude of me, i forgot to introduce myself i am LA1ne-8. but you can call me Laine in short." LA1ne-8 fixed their brown hair and offered their left hand which let out a tiny bolt of lightning in a split second to the big kid.

[/QUOTE]
Lynch saw the Lightning Bolt "Lynch... Raymond Lynch is My Name Laine, Not to Disrespectful but i'm not shaking your Hand if that Happens Often"

Upon seeing the evil and potentially destructive flower, Frisk went silent. Their gaze was almost accusing, as though the child suspected them of doing something bad. They brandished their stick, holding it by their side in case they needed to deflect the attacks that came towards them. Their hair swished around idly, still eyeing Flowey in a suspicious manner. The child heard the door squeak and looked towards the noise, Frisk's attention momentarily taken off the evil flower. Their eyes glinted curiously at seeing the new arrival.

@Birdsie @ShadowEntity

Flowey, hearing what happened decided he's outnumbered. Flowey ran away. Flowey would burrow into the ground and hide, as two humans was one too much for him to handle at once. Heck, one experienced human was quite enough already. His last words before he burrowed were "See you later, brat."

@Trin @ShadowEntity

Samuel then opened the door and encountered another human in suprise, he then asked "Who are you and what's your name?", as Samuel goes towards him, he then picks up his flute and asks him "Do you know how to play?". @Trin

Last edited by a moderator:
LA1ne-8 responded "Nice to meet you Lynch" looked at their hand and said "oh this? well this happens when im fully charged and ready to attack, i was gonna was gonna use this on you but i have no rights to zap other entities all of the sudden..." LA1ne-8 turned around and aimed their left hand into the darkness and shoots out a large single bolt of lightning towards the darkness resulting a large flash and a loud thunderclap then hitting a wall. LA1ne-8 turned back to Lynch and said "there. my hand now discharged. it's that simple" LA1ne-8 made eye contact with Lynch.

"..Frisk." The child responded, and glanced at the thing that the other person was holding. They seemed a little confused by the thing, not understanding what it was. They shook their head in a gentle manner.

@ShadowEntity

Lynch said "Well i got Find some Kid down here Yo, So Yall take of yourselves" Lynch leans over to Rose and says "By the Way Girl... You are Beautiful" Lynch waves His Fellow Humans and that Awesome Robot and take into a Strong and Fast which was actually very fast. Lynch end up at the end of the always until he sees Shoe Marks 'Must Be that Kid' he reaches the end of the Hall and Sees the Kid and a Man @Trin @ShadowEntity

Samuel felt happy and less lonely to see another human, he told the human "Follow me", as Samue brings him outside the door and goes out on the snowy path. Samuel introduces himself "My name is Samuel and I like playing my flute, it's just something I was born to do", he says. @Trin

Samuel turns back and hears footsteps, as he goes closer he can tell it's another.... HUMAN. Samuel was so happy, now that there were humans coming, so he echoed "Hello, I'm Samuel". @LB58

Frisk hesitated, then followed them. The child glanced around at the snowy environment and turned around towards the direction Samuel was facing, and furrowed their brow in confusion. They heard the footsteps, and saw the figure, but couldn't make out a single detail about them except that they were very tough and potentially taller than themselves and Samuel.

@ShadowEntity @LB58

Lynch Look over at the Kid "Hey Yo What Up!" he saw the Kid look and him Fearfully. well when you 6,2 and real Buff you look Pretty Scary "Hey Chill i ain't go get ya Little Gangsta" rubbing the Kids Head

Samuel who approached him asks him "Hey, I am Samuel and I like playing the flute, also who are you?", as Samuel takes a look at his flute and asks him "You want me to play?". @LB58

LA1ne-8 saw lynch go. and thought "that guy is so cool. i should follow him." LA1ne-8 ran with heavy metal foot stomping LA1ne-8's metallic steps can be heard on the hallways until finally reached Lynch "there you are Lynch." LA1ne-8 stopped and stared at two entities, one being a tall human man and one looking exactly like them. LA1ne-8 bio-scaneed the two (Laine's perspective)[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsOVP4LFDsk[/media] LA1ne-8 then looked at the two new entities in silence.

The child didn't notice LA1ne-8 approaching them, and glanced towards the flute. They were uncertain if that was actually what it was called, but decided to go along with what the tall person had said. Frisk glanced up towards the roof of the cavern, momentarily distracted by the height of the cave, and stumbled backwards, falling onto the snow. They looked a little dizzy, but that quickly faded, and they noticed the new person finally. That didn't look like a normal human, the child thought, getting up from the snow, and they walked over to the new arrival, peering at them curiously.

"..Hello. My name is Frisk.. who are you?" Frisk asked in a quiet voice.

@Vagabond Spectre @ShadowEntity @LB58

Samuel felt suprised and could hear metallic footsteps coming over, he decides to step back and gets ready with his flute, as he notices a silhouette which didn't look human at all and so he began to get closer and noticed that it was a....... R-ROBOT! Samuel freaked out and backed away from it @Vagabond Spectre, @Trin, @LB58.

"Nice to Meet you Sam But uh unless he could play a Beat that i could Rap to then I'm Good" Lynch hears La1-ne-8 Loud stomp and says "Yo what up my Robot how have you bee-... Yo what why do you look like Kid Yo that is just Strange Dog" Lynch Hears Frisk and says " Oh my name is Raymond Lynch you Know... The Up incoming LineBacker for the High School near Your Elementary School. I've heard about Frisk Cool name by the way about some Asian Kid got Bullied By Everyone, We also came from the same Orphanage but Move out a while ago. You Might Known from Brawl at John's Burgers and Fries that was Fun but those Punks had it Coming"

(Yo Tirin just wondering but is your Frisk a Orphan or Just Messed up Family?)

LA1ne-8 replied with their small robotic childish voice. "Greetings i am LA1ne-8, you can call me Laine in short. i have no intentions to harm other humans, especially a good looking one right there" LA1ne-8 polished their arm cannon and gave Frisk friendly glare.

Samuel was confused and asks Lynch "Wait.. You know this android", as Samuel stared at LAine-8 and introduced himself.. nervously "H-hey I am Samuel and I play...the flute". @Vagabond Spectre, @LB58.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back