• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom UNDERTALE - Your choice (Looking!)

Frisk panicked, not noticing that Chara had entered them. They turned around in several directions, hoping someone would help them. However, there was nobody. The child turned towards the pellets, and swatted them away with their stick. Once some of the pellets went away, they tugged the other human away from the evil flower, and fled the room.

@Birdsie @Gabriel97 @Mumu Kokatsuna

Last edited by a moderator:
Mory followed the human into the other room, a bit paniced "Huf, huf, thanks...hum...thanks...he he!" She said after they ran away. She than asks "Whats you name, I don't remember you being in my class?" taking off her hat to cool out her head.

@Trin @Gabriel97 @Birdsie

Flowey unburrowed in the next room, next to the humans and yelled "You brats! Eat the pellets." with an angry, sadistic laughter. His face still had a huge grin on it. Several pellets launched at Frisk and Mory, they were expectionally fast.

@Gabriel97 @Mumu Kokatsuna @Trin

Frisk was about to tell the other human their name, until the flower appeared and yelled at them. Hurriedly, the child deflected the pellets with their stick, and sincerely hoped someone would show up to save them. Past the evil flower, there was a yellow glowing star that was floating up and down. They ran past the flower towards the save star, and touched it. Frisk looked back towards the other human, hoping it did something good.

(Is anyone playing Toriel?)

Flowey screamed, with the hat trapping him. He stopped talking, but he had an idea for them to release him. Flowey started crying, and sobbing and weeping. It was all obviously fake, but he was hoping that maybe if he did, maybe he would be released. If Mory took off the hat from him, Flowey would burrow underground and thus run away.

@Gabriel97 @Mumu Kokatsuna @Trin

They flinched at the flower crying. The child didn't really like that noise; it brought back a load of bad memories. Before Frisk knew it, they were kneeling on the ground, beginning to cry too. Why did the flower have to start doing that? It wasn't a happy noise. They sniffled, going over towards the flower. They wrapped their arms around it and held it close to them. "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'm s-so.. so-sorry.." The child continued to cry, although quietly.

@Mumu Kokatsuna @Birdsie @Gabriel97

Flowey felt opressed by the grip, trying to escape. Flowey burrowed underground, hiding from the humans above. With a sigh of relief, he used his powers to travel whilst being underground. He moved forward, through the ruins.

@Mumu Kokatsuna @Gabriel97 @Trin

(Welp, too slow again! Gotta edit!)

A weird liquid was dripping out of Mory's hat, a weird sticky yellow liquid. "Eww, what's that?" She cleaned off the tears of the flower on her t-shirt and her hands where sticky. By curiosity, she licked the remaining tears on her hands to see what it tasted like, and to clean her hand. "Are you ok?" She asked the other human.

@Birdsie @Gabriel97 @Trin

Frisk wiped the tears away with their blue sleeve and sniffed. "Y-yes.." The child mumbled quietly. They looked towards the glowing star just in front of the red autumn leaves, and glanced towards the other human. Briefly, they wondered if the other human could see it too. Probably not. The child picked themselves up, and walked towards the star, saving again. When they looked upwards, they noticed the looming of the landing above.

It filled them with determination.

@Mumu Kokatsuna @Birdsie @Gabriel97

They paused, and nodded at the other human's question. Frisk followed them up the stairs, stepping towards the archway on the second floor. The child seemed to remember something, and allowed Mory to go inside the room first, waiting patiently by the door.

@Mumu Kokatsuna @Birdsie

She went into the room and saw the buttons on the ground. "Nyooo, sweet!" Than pressed the left down one, making a clicking sound. There a 5 other buttons on the floor, a switch and a plaque that reads:

"Only the fearless may proceed.

Brave one, foolish ones.

Both not walk the middle road."

@Trin @Gabriel97 @Birdsie

(Do we even have a Toriel?)

(I don't think so.)

Frisk followed the other human into the room, and glanced around. They peered towards the plaque, attempting to read the writing on it. They weren't very good at reading, however, and gave up trying to read it on the second word. The child walked over towards the buttons and peered at them. "Puzzle." Frisk declared what it was after a few seconds. They walked over all of the buttons, and the door on the northern wall opened.

@Mumu Kokatsuna @Birdsie

The child shook their head. "..Frisk.." They spoke quietly, checking to see if the buttons could be raised again. Frisk hummed, while trying to discover whether they could or not. Sadly, they couldn't.

(Oops)

@Mumu Kokatsuna

Frisk nodded in agreement, then peered down towards the hand. It looked like it had yellow stuff on it. They chose not to shake Mory's hand. Instead, they looked towards the door and walked closer to it. When they looked past the doorway, it looked as though there was labelled switches in the next room.

Frisk walked inside the room, glancing around before they approached a switch with yellow text next to it. It was a little faded, so they couldn't read it properly, but they were certain the person who wrote that was Toriel. What they were, the child wasn't certain. The writing told them to 'please flick this switch'. Frisk did so, and the spikes on their right went down, so the two humans could progress.

@Mumu Kokatsuna

Gaster is sitting in his room when he is teleported out into a room in the ruins "WhAt... aM I FrEE" he gets up and walks until he hears footsteps and startled he falls back making a loud thud

@Trin @Mumu Kokatsuna

Frisk decided to not mess with the dummy, as it seemed intimidating, and walked into the next room, discovering a skeleton that looked rather scary. They stepped backwards, unsettled by the skeleton's appearance, and noticed he/she had fallen backwards. Cautiously, they approached them. "Are.. are you okay?" Frisk asked in a quiet voice.

@Wasteful Bucket

Gaster looks at the Child "H-h-hello ChIld" his distorted voice sounded scary and he knew it he got up and was much taller then the kid "I'm Dr. GAstEr" he tilted his head and knelt down "wHo aRE yOU"

After hearing things in the next room, Mory entered the room with the dummy in hand and saw the skeletal figure. She started screaming, trew the dummy in Gaster's direction and ran away back it the ruins.

@Wasteful Bucket @Birdsie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back