• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom UNDERTALE - Your choice (Looking!)

The Dummy hit his head "Ow WhY!" His right eye turned blue "tHat wAS RuDE"

Since Frisk had been standing near Dr. W.D Gaster, they got to see the glowing blue eye up and close. Nonetheless, they attempted to be polite towards the frightening skeleton. "U-um.. I-I'm Frisk." They said in response to his previous question. "..It's ni-nice to meet you,"

@Wasteful Bucket

He says to Frisk "it is nice to meet you little one sorry for my unsettleing appenrance it has been awile since I could talk or see anyone at all" he looks at Frisk "who was the one who threw that Darn Dummy?"

"I-I think their name's Mory.." The child said uncertainly, turning to look towards the wall. It had green vines on it, and slightly looked good with the purple colour scheme. Frisk observed it for a few more seconds, then turned towards the skeleton.

@Wasteful Bucket

he looks around a pained expression appears on his face "I.. missed being Real...Not just some Error In reality"

The child wasn't sure how to respond, so they stayed silent and smiled towards Gaster. "Do you.. u-uh, have any relatives..?" Frisk asked, curiously. They glanced around the room once more.

@Wasteful Bucket

"i don't know if I did or not I have been in the Void for years my memory has faded please help me escape..." he looks at Frisk

Frisk agreed instantly. "I think the exit is this way." The child responded, gesturing to the way Gaster wasn't facing. They tilted their head then started to walk that way, their hair swinging a little.

@Wasteful Bucket

Gaster laughs "not here out of the void... have you met anyone else?" his eye turns bule again "FRISK RUN I-I-I CANT CONTROL IT" he then laughs then he teleports in front of frisk with his Gaster Blaster he frowns "RUN ITS NOT ME" his other eye turns Orange and his smile returns "DIE"

Frisk was frightened by the sudden appearance of Gaster in front of them and quickly ran past him, into a room with spikes. The child glanced around, then closed their eyes and ran into the spikes, hoping it wouldn't hurt them much. When they realised they weren't touching any, Frisk reopened them and ran into the next room; a long hallway with a white pillar near the end of it.

@Wasteful Bucket

The Gaster blaster shot almost hitting frisk but made them lose their balance he then teleported and held frisk down and pulls frisk into his realm the Void "i don't want to do this..."

The child glanced around. What was this place? They turned towards the skeleton. "You don't have to." Frisk responded, their voice wavering with fear. In the distance, they could see a blurred view of the room they were just inside.

@Wasteful Bucket

Last edited by a moderator:
Gaster then got an idea "frisk yell at me ITS afraid of you I can feel it"

Frisk looked momentarily confused, but shook their head. They wouldn't shout at someone for being scared of them.

5 Gaster Blaster appear and fire at frisk and hit But Gaster ran in front majorly hurting himself

They quickly fled the void, heading towards the blurry view of the room they were just in. When they reached it, they attempted to go through, and were successful. Frisk quickly ran through the room, heading towards a save star. The child touched it and saved their file, feeling determined.

@Wasteful Bucket

Gaster fell deeper in the Void and screamed for help "FRISK ANYBODY PLEASE"

Rose was walking in the cave Mt.Ebott looking for the hole to the underground when she found she "Yes i found it!... I hope i dont die" and she jumped in her face in a bed of flowers

Rose gets up and looks around and squeals "EEEEEEEHHHHH" she walks to a room and sees Mory panicking "um hi"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back