• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom UNDERTALE - Your choice (Looking!)

(Here. I'll give you an opportunity.) Alphys continued petting the dog and soon noticed that Undyne had also been assisting with battling Rose. "Oh. H-hi Undyne. I didn't expect to see you here in Hotland." She said blushing slightly, though it wasn't visible from where Undyne was standing.

Her blushing dying down slightly, Alphys said, "W-well... In the past you have seemed very d-determined when it comes to important missions from Asgore. I though maybe you could h-help me understand the concept of determination better for my reaserch. That is... If you're willing t-to of course."

"W-well... from what I know, your body has to have a high quantity of adrenaline in order to generate determination. You will have to wear a VR headset simulating a fight."

@xXMulanrose3Xx

(Rose was just became part of the void and she was defeated and restrained by the group. After meeting again, Alphys and Gaster decide to work on research togather again.)

@GasterBlasterMaster

Last edited by a moderator:
Gaster nods and looks at Alphys "um.... is the true lab clean I would like to do my work there"

"Yes, of c-course! I've been k-keeping it tidy specifically so I can p-preform determination experiments." Alphys walked to the entrance of the true lab and lifted the bathroom sign. Behind it was a green button. She pressed it, and the door opened with a pressurized hiss. She began her decent down the stairs, and gestured for Undyne and Gaster to follow.

(Also @GasterBlasterMaster just read the last several recent posts and it will make a bit more sense.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gaster walks down and got a paper he shows it to Alphys it was mew mew kissy cutie script "really?"

Alphys quickly took the paper, then folded it up and put it in her lab coat pocket. " Umm... How did that get d-down here?" she said, nervously.

Hello! I read the first few pages but didn't have the time to read all 26 xD Would anyone mind please summarising where eeveryone is? What going on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back