• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom UNDERTALE - Your choice (Looking!)

"Uhh!!! Hum...hi..." She says to the other human, still shaking in fear. Than she starts looking around the edges and walls of the room to see if there's a anything to climb back up.

@Wasteful Bucket

Rose happy expression fell and she put her hand on Mory's shoulder "hey... I-if you are scared um... I will protect you" This comment filled Rose with determination to keep this child safe Rose looked at Mory for a answer "you... remind me of my little sister she...." Rose hugs Mory like she would family and crys

@Mumu Kokatsuna

Mory, a bit confused, looked at Rose worried about the monster that she just saw further in the ruins. She pats Rose on the back...trying to confort her while not understanding what is going on.

@Wasteful Bucket

In the void there was a presence, or well two now, an existence that had not been moment before but had been around for eons. It had always been desire an unknown unfelt yearning now given clarity. This mind knew only one other being yet now it had seen though this one so much more, it had always been ... happy with company but now it wanted more. It had seen what did not exist in the void and it wanted it all. The void wanted all the others all the places the void wanted the light, it realized in an instant it didn't like the dark it didn't like being alone it was scared; no not scared it was terrified.

The void only had one being for company it could not let him escape. in the void two glowing white "eyes" appeared before gaster " You will not escape again you will stay here with me" It said in a tone easily likened to a spoiled child demanding something.

Gaster: Gaster looks mad at the Void "yOu Can'T kEEp Me HeRe" he uses a mini Gaster blaster for light "NoW I CaN At LEaSt SeE"

The eyes recoiled away when the gaster blaster she light around the hear a and a hiss could be heard. There was also for a second a strange shape as small as a child before the eyes were out of the lights range. " You are trapped you WILL STAY" it said its voice comign from everywhere

Gaster looks down "Your Right I Cant leave I... i just want my Family... but even if i got out they wont remember me if they're even alive so it seems you are all i have" he starts crying

The eyes seemed to look down and a new emotion ran though the void a sadness, the void did not understand why it was sad or what caused it. It did have an idea gaster wanted more and it wanted more they both wanted more just everything had to come to the void. The idea was childish and born of a greedy envy of the other place where more were, where the light was the void wanted the light.

" Bring them" the void said " Bring them all here, bring everything here bring the light here" The void continued as it seemed to thin almost creating a window to the other place the world with beautiful light.

Gaster looks at the window but doesn't get up "you cant take light..." he then gets a smile "AnD YOu CaN'T HAve It Either it Hurts you" he says "But i just got a way out" he tried to open the Void But Fails he then says "Like i said YOU CANT KEEP ME HERE" 10 Huge Gaster Blasters appear and aim at the eyes "IF ITS POSSIBLE DIE!"

the eyes vanished as did the window " I am the void you can't destroy the void, if you could you would leave the void said its voice everywhere as it was everything except gaster while it actually could die that woudl take destroying the entire void while it was here. " You can't get out, I can " it said and that was true " you could go with me get the others bring them here not be alone, we could all be together with the light" It said its voice everywhere not seeming deterred just because some light hurt it, i t wanted the light, it wanted others, it wanted everything.

Gaster says "i have an idea if you are not physical you can inhabit my body and leave without pain but you wont be able to use your powers only mine"

" I am the void you are small tiny broken " He void said the eyes showing up again this time their size was much larger " I can leave and take form I do not need your powers " It continued floating around gaster as another window appeared. " i could go my self and you would be left here ... alone.... in the dark " It said its voice seemingly sounding afraid of booth and it assumed that gaster would fear as it did " Promise to bring them and the light and you can go, we can leave" It said as if a promise meant the same as an unbreakable contract

(yo i just made my Character a little while ago so i'm hope right in)

Lynch never like the other kids that were at the elementary school close to his Middle school but he dealt with Punks when they messed with him. He saw People Climbing the Mountain which was really crazy as Many People in Town where Told not to Climb. He saw Some of Them bullied this small into going down and that just set him off. After Ruffing up the Punks, He hope down into the Mountain But he Hit a Large Rock which hung him their for a while. The Rock Broke and He was Falling. Quickly, he Hit the Ground and Meet two Girls talking.

@Wasteful Bucket

Rose looked at Lynch and blushes "h-hello?" she thinks 'Damn he is hot'

LA1ne-8 sat in the darkness of the underground and saw a bunch of humans falling into the underground LA1ne-8 observed each human and bio scanned each one of them. LA1ne-8 did all of this sitting close by somewhere around next to the flowerbed with there red eye mechanical glowing in the darkness.

"Damn why did i do that Cuz" Lynch was rubbing his Back, It hurt a little bit not too much and not too Little. He Looks at the two Girls that were staring at him "Yo what's Up Yall Good?" Lynch's eye were a bit fuzzing from the fall but when he got his full Vision back. He was Check the Older Girl, real hard. "So quick question what a Little Girl and her DaYum Fine Sister doing in down The Mountain"

@Wasteful Bucket
@Mumu Kokatsuna

Frisk continued to walk through the Ruins, glancing around. This area seemed to be abandoned; what a shame. It looked so pretty, too. The child peeked into the room, and saw a tree with no leaves whatsoever. The leaves scattered on the floor underneath it were red. They entered cautiously, walking in a quick manner towards the cute, tidy little home. Frisk pressed their small hand against the save star, and went inside the home, a feeling of determination surging through their soul. They walked towards the basement, and down the stairs they went. In the basement-like area, a long corridor presented itself.

LA1ne-8 chuckled and stepped out of the darkness with heavy metallic footsteps, revealing themselves to the light shining above them. "well, well, well. is that a challenge i hear. you've got some guts to engage someone you barely know." LA1ne-8 said with a small robotic childish voice. LA1ne-8 looked at the tough looking kid and tilted their head slightly to the left. "i gotta admit.you're physical body of flesh and blood is quite buffer than those two humans there." LA1ne-8 stared silently at Lynch with their red glowing eye. @LB58

Last edited by a moderator:
@LB58[/URL]
Lynch looks at the Robot "Holy S%^* a real robot... okay i have to admit your awesome, purely solid awesome" Lynch with a Solid Face. "I wasn't challenge you By the Way just calling you out if i was Challenge you i would be Roast the Circuits out of your Head" Lynch said with a Large Smile. "Oh Thanks for noticing that I'm Big Dude by the Way took alot of Training and Drills to get this Build" Lynch with a Straight face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back