• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale, trying to live a normal life! (Open!)

Hmm... another human.... but that flower gives me a bad feeling. Trusting his instincts, Ryan ran into the woods, flanking around them undetected, and then emerging again some distance ahead. Up ahead, two dogs dressed like Grim Reapers emerged from the woods and he leapt into the trees, coincidentally into a pile of pine needles. With Ryan's scent masked, the Dogi harmlessly passed by. Walking over a bridge and passing through some more pre-completed puzzles, he happened upon a field of small snow piles, walking through the field, he reached the end, but then, out of the last pile, a dog's head appeared, yapping twice "Aww, hi little guy!' Ryan walked over to him and squatted, putting his hand near the dog's nose to sniff. Then, however, the dog rose to it's full height, revealing full armor and a spear with a face. "CHRIST ON A BIKE!" Ryan jumped back, screaming. Looking up, rotating his head up almost 90 degrees, he saw the dog's head and knew what he had to do.

He jumped up, grabbing a piece of the dog's armor to propel himself to the top, getting onto the dog's back behind his head. Then, he, using his legs to support him, started petting the dog's head like he had never pet anything before. The dog fell onto it's back and Ryan had to quickly move to avoid being crushed.
"Good boy!" He yelled, scratching under his chin. A few minutes later, the dog got up and stared at Ryan. Ryan began to walk the way the dog with swords had left earlier, and a few minutes later he heard large footsteps following him. Turning around, he saw the dog You wanna follow me? Ok, buddy, but we'll need a name for ya. He stopped, staring at him. "Hmm... wait, you have a name?" The dog was making a strange gesture towards a doghouse. Ryan went inside and saw two words written into the back wall. Pulling his saber from his belt and igniting it for light, he read the words Greater Dog "Greater dog? Is that your name, buddy?" When the dog gave a small nod, Ryan spoke "Hmm, would you mind if I call you Great?" The dog yapped enthusiastically so Ryan nodded "Ok, come on Great." With that, Ryan and his new friend continued on their way to Snowdin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frisk

The ghost's remark was shrugged off by Frisk. The malice in her voice was strong, but the human didn't let it get to her. Not with everything else that was going. The human was however, admittedly disappointed. If she had some killer haunting her, the least Chara could do was provide some sort of supernatural ability. Such as super speed, or ability to sense stuff. But no, just the physical reincarnation of a nagging, demented kid. Then again, every now and then the ghost did provide some useful information. She helped Frisk survive a few intense situations, before the final battle. So it wasn't all bad?...

"Sorry, I just figured you being a ghost and all...maybe you were connected to some sort of spirit realm or something." Then thinking on it, Frisk tried to figure out where they ended up. The main thing that stuck out, was a large area of ice. Near the southern end of it, was a hole, which was perfectly sized by a snowball. Oh wait...this is Dogamy and Dogaressa's neck of the woods. Okay, so not too far now. "We're actually making good time. If we keep going at this pace, we'll get to the Ruins in no time." The thought of the Ruins brought back found memories. Pie, a nice warm bed, a loving mother..."Hey, so what happened to everyone while I was gone?" Hoping Chara knew, Frisk asked the question. They, well rather the human, kept on walking.

@Noivian

Flowey

The sensation of being dug and pulled out from the ground put a feeling of unease in the flower. It wasn't a feeling he was used to be and definitely did not find it enjoyable. Upon being placed in the pot, Flowey frowned. Here we go. It felt strange being disconnected from the soil;.it was something he couldn't quite get used to. Hopefully the trip to Snowdin would be short and uneventful - he didn't want to be in this pot longer than he had to.

As the pair trudged along the snow, Flowey remained silent save to guide the human in the right direction. His mind drifted back to his plan. One of the biggest problems he'd be facing is finding where the SOULs disappeared to. He
had tried to searched for them before but was unable to find anything. The only lead he had was to find the "child" he had encountered in the throne room and perhaps he could find out where to start. Flowey shuddered as he recalled what had happened before. He didn't know exactly who or what that child was but something about them genuinely unnerved him. Still, finding them would be a start. At least he wouldn't be heading in blind.

"
Turn right. Now take the first left. Now just head straight." Surprisingly, other than Doggo, no other monsters had appeared in the meantime. A bit of a shame, Flowey thought. Maybe he could have persuaded Nova to kill one of them. At least that would have been entertaining.

@Noivian

Things had gotten a bit bad. Ryan and Great had become turned around at a fork in the road and were now hopelessly lost. His simple hoodie was not made for the freezing temperatures of Snowdin. Peering through the snow, he saw another human @TheGossipLink and decided he was pretty much out of options. "HELLO!" He screamed out towards Frisk "ANYONE THERE?" He continued towards her, finally moving within full visibility of the human, who appeared about his size. Nonetheless, Great behind him would probably intimidate her quite a bit.

Chara

"Heck if I know," Chara sighed with a dismissive sigh. True, she had once plotted to kill her adoptive parents with buttercups, but still, pie was inviting. "I'm only connected to you, remember? Or did I not explain that?" she shook her head. "Might as well mention I can't leave a certain radius from you at the same time. 'S why we didn't split up." She crossed her arms, trying to look thoughtful, but only managed to look defensive. "Believe me, if I could leave you, I would. But you have the most determination, and the most LOVE."

Chara hesitated when someone called out to them. "Did you hear that? It sounds like another human." Despite how hopeful Chara sounded, she was actually rather scared. Another human in the underground? What did that mean for Frisk? Was that why they couldn't pass through the barrier? Can Frisk still even Save or Load? What about a Reset? Can that still happen? There were too many unknowns with two humans in the underground, and Chara didn't like it. Or... or pehaps one of them would have more LOVE? Perhaps one of them was more easily swayed? Would they even be able to see Chara? Or worse, would they rat her out to the smiley trashbag? Clenching her jaw, Chara decided now was the time to play along and be nice. Floating to the ground, she walked alongside Frisk, just in case the other human could see them. Wouldn't want Chara to come off as a strange floating human: that would be a dead giveaway.

@TheGossipLink @Lordvader59

Nova

They watched the flower carefully as they walked, grasping the pot by the handle with two hands. Humming lightly to themselves, the realized the pot would have actually made a nice weapon, if it currently weren't housing the demonic flower. Nova had come to their own conclusion that Flowey wasn't really going to be their friend. A certain pull in their gut when the flower had slipped up told them that. And while it was fun torturing the flower by holding them off the ground, Nova wasn't ready to start plucking petals and make a full-fledged enemy. Besides, who knew what else this flower was capable of? They might actually be useful.

As the two continued along, it wasn't long before Nova heard someone else up ahead calling out for someone. Naturally drawn to the person calling out, Nova followed the sound of his voice. It wasn't long before the other human came into view. "I hope this is the way we're supposed to go," Nova mumbled to Flowey before trotting over to the human. "Hey! Are you lost down here, too?" They cast a nervous glance to Greater Dog, before looking away. Spotting a third human, Nova waved to Frisk, trying to flag them over. "Looks like there's a lot of us!"

Ryan turned to the other human @Noivian "Hello," he cut himself off "wait I remember you! The dog with the swords! I was off in the trees, that flower kinda gives me the creeps..." Ryan cast an nervous glance at Flowey "I think we're in some kind of super-cave system." Then he back up, looking at both. "So... how long have you two been down here?" Then, he acknowledged Nova's look towards Great Dog. "Don't worry, he's completely harmless." The dog dropped onto all fours and Ryan proceeded to scratch his head "Don't worry, boy, he's friendly" He said into the dog's ear. "Little guy's been following me around for hours, I think I'm gonna keep him."

Nova

"Says you," they countered. "I could do without monsters, thanks." their glances towards Greater Dog didn't stop, keeping a wary eye on the large dog. They didn't like this. This was just like the tales their mother told them of the killer monsters that lived under their bed. Nova was not about to be killed by any of them, no sir.

Ryan "Then please, explain this" he gestured to Flowey. "He's a dog. A large dog yes, but a dog. Do you not like dogs?"

Nova

"This flower is a hostage. And no, I don't like dogs. I'm a cat person, myself," Nova turned up their nose against the two. Gosh, how long did it take the other human to arrive here? "Dogs are generally very stupid and simple minded. Cats are more mysterious and interesting."

"A hostage, eh? Who's to say it isn't a dangerous monster just biding it's time to kill you, since you think they're all so dangerous?" Then, he nodded "I myself don't pick favorites, I prefer certain aspects of both dogs and cats, but that isn't important." He looked around "What is important is that we humans stick together and find a way out of here."

Nova

"Who's to say he isn't just a normal flower, who probably has friends and family that will worry about him if he dies? See, I'm protecting myself, here," Nova stated. They didn't make a remark on the other boy's preference, nor on the idea of working together. Truth be told, they'd rather not work with this boy, simply out of spite.

... "Then who's to say Great here isn't just a normal, docile animal who has found an owner he loves?" With that, he patted the dog's head. Well then, this guy is a jerk.... Ryan thought, about ready to walk away.

Frisk

The information that Chara let come to light was news to Frisk. Since when could the ghost only travel around a ten foot radius? It made sense why Chara always stuck around...but still. The mention of why the killer was forced to stick with the human, hit her home for a second. But after the entire conversation prior, Frisk didn't let it get to her too much. It was a shame that the ghost also had no information about the other people of the Underground. The human also scolded herself for not asking Sans or Papyrus back when she had the chance to. Of course the ghost wasn't going to be helpful in that regard.

Before Frisk had a chance to respond, someone called out to them. Following the sound, led to...something. They weren't too far away, so it was clear the person was bipedal. Most monsters were, so the human didn't figure anything of it. But seeing what Frisk could only assume was Greater Dog, she began walking closer. If the fuzzy doggy was with the person, they might not be so...bad...the human stopped in her tracks. After walking a couple yards, it was clear. W-w...wait...is t-that?...For a brief moment, Frisk's SOUL flashed again, like back at the Skeleton Brother's house. She recognized why now. Determination. If that really was another human, then their determination might be sort of...fighting? But that was hardly to most pressing thing on the girl's mind right now.

Frisk could only stare, dumbfounded, at the boy. Another human. How? Why?! So many emotions were swarming around her mind, that the girl couldn't make sense of anything. Then without missing a beat, something else happened. Another human, a girl, walked out of the woods closer to the boy. As they went on to argue with one another, a certain little soulless freak was cuddled in the new girl's arms. For a short moment, Frisk's feelings became less mixed. Reflexively, the human let her arm go limp. An object fell out of her sleeve, and she caught it expertly. A knife. Well, more so a rusty dagger. Frisk had gotten so used to the weapon sitting up her sleeve, that she grew numb to feel of it. So she completely forgot about it ever being there.

But seeing Flowey...fighting instincts came first. Gripping the dagger so tightly her knuckles went white, Frisk seethed at the sight of the flower. She wanted desperately to walk over and stab the freak repeatedly, but that would make her relations with the two new humans...fragile. Coming to her senses, the human slid her knife back up her sleeve, letting it sit so there was no indication of it being there. Frisk realized with a sick fascination that the blade felt right at home where she put it. Shaking her head to clear such thoughts, the girl looked back at the situation before her.

Humans. Here, in the Underground...I-I don't... Frisk had to just close her eyes, and rub her temples for a moment. It was far too much to process at once. So she tackled it one by one. Okay...there's a human. A boy. He made friends with Greater Dog...I think. So he must not be too bad? Frisk loved all the dogs of the Underground, so Greater Dog was no exception. Seeing the puppy with the boy helped ease her mind a little. Another human's here too. A girl...who has Flowey... At first, Frisk wanted to X out the other girl, just because of her closeness with the flower. But that soulless twisted dick probably tricked her. The human was still so mad she didn't even notice the language she was using.

The two human's bickering continued during the entire time, which was continuously ramping Frisk up, who was already quite pissed. "Will you two just stop already!" The girl yelled at the two of them. When she did so, her SOUL flashed again. But this time it wasn't just for a split second, it lasted a few seconds this time. Taking a deep breath, Frisk heavily focused on what she was going to say next. "Okay, sorry. Look...humans, this is-" The girl stopped when she noticed how she phrased that. Frisk had gotten so used to being called 'human', that she did it herself. "-ah...fellow humans, that is. Sorry, just not used to this..." Shaking her head once more, the girl tried focusing. "...there is a lot I need to say, and a lot you two need to know. But right now, I'm honestly in no condition to talk. Can we..."

Frisk couldn't help but lay eyes on Flowey. The second she did, her SOUL flashed again. But it didn't stop till she looked away. Was she initiating a battle? Could she even do that? Sighing rather heavily, the girl didn't even bother to look back up at the two humans. "Can you just...follow me. It'll get cold here really soon, and there's a town really close by. You can ask me questions on the way, cause I sure got some stuff to tell you." Hoping they were the agreeable type, Frisk started walking back the way her and Chara came. "Trust me, you'll want to." Frisk was still seething.

@Noivian @Lordvader59

Ryan turned to the third human, Great following him. "There's civilization here? Well then, please lead the way." He walked to catch up with her before Nova did, whispering to her "something isn't right about that flower... do you know him?" He glanced over his shoulder to make sure Nova hadn't caught wind of the conversation.

Nova

"Who even said he wanted an owner? Maybe that dog is his own person?" Nova countered, following after Ryan as they walked over to Frisk. "I personally think you're being very obnoxious and stupid. You should be more considerate of the people around you." Turning to Frisk, they gave a smile. "Hi, I'm Nova. What's your name?"

Chara

The ghost girl floated up off the ground. "So, they can't see me... huh, interesting. They'll just have to increase their LOVE." Giggling to herself, Chara had half a mind to possess Frisk and demonstrate a proper kill by killing off Greater Dog right then and there, but held back. They had more important targets, like the flower that the Nova person was carrying. As long as he didn't pull any bullets, the flower was essentially a sitting duck in that pot, and Chara knew it. "Don't let Flowey out of that pot, or he'll get away," she said to Frisk.

Flowey

Flowey was speechless when they encountered the new human. He had stared, gawking, while Nova and the human conversed. What is... Is that... what the hell is GOING ON? He tried his best to wrap his head around the current situation, he really did, but even for someone like Flowey this was all too overwhelming. Not only had he encountered a new human today but TWO of them? Flowey didn't believe in any higher powers, but if they did exist, he had a strong feeling that they were laughing at him right now.

He didn't pay attention to the conversation the two were having. Something about dogs and cats? He really didn't care. His mind was racing, trying to figure out what potential consequences the appearance of this new human might have towards his plans. Should he use him? Should he just kill him? He couldn't do it
right now, but maybe he could isolate him and...

His thoughts were broken when the arrival of a third party caught his attention.
Oh. Lovely. Frisk appearing, out of seemingly nowhere, did surprise the flower but compared to what he had just witnessed, this seemed like a small thing. As he turned to look at Frisk, preparing to greet them, he caught the glimmer of something in her hand. A knife. It took Flowey all of two seconds to realize that that was meant for him. His jaw dropped slightly in disbelief but then he began to chuckle quietly to himself, a face of amusement forming on the flower. As Frisk put away the knife and started to talk to the humans to ask them to follow her to safety, he started chuckling harder. Slowly his laughter built up until he began cackling, almost in a mocking way. He couldn't physically feel joy but the irony of the situation was not lost on him and, to be honest, this was just hilarious.

Flowey took a deep breath and calmed himself down somewhat, with the occasional giggle escaping from his mouth. "
Golly! I think... *pff* someone's upset with little old me!" He knew he should be friendly with Frisk, to gain back their trust, but he could tell now that that wasn't going to happen any time soon.

"
What, did you suddenly decide that sparing me was a mistake?" He winked at Frisk and stuck out his tongue playfully, taunting her. "Well, I'm right here. I can't move, so... feel free!" He turned away from her and began to ignore whatever the humans were talking about. Keeping to himself, he expected a knife to come slashing across his stem and end his life, but, somehow he knew she wouldn't do it. As he remained silent (save the occasional chuckle) he began to wonder how he should go about his plan now. The game has changed - drastically - and it was time to mix up the formula.

@TheGossipLink

Frisk

From the moment Frisk originally left the Ruins, she had been swarmed constantly by monsters, and was always busy doing something. Traversing the Underground was long, hard, and tedious, but she managed it...ignoring the ending of that whole thing. And while it only flashed once or twice in her mind since escaping the Barrier, she had hope to be able to simply...rest. Renergize. But that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. Putting aside her thoughts, Frisk looked over to her side at the boy. He didn't trust Flowey. Well hey...at least he's got some good sense in him. That's when the human noticed the flower's giggling, which turned into cackling. The soulless plant made a few remarks on Frisk's anger, and her inability to kill him at that moment. The girl tensed her left arm, almost letting the knife fall into her hands once more.

It would be so easy right now...but the two humans wouldn't understand. And my word alone wouldn't be enough to convince them of what he did... Frisk's anger boiled over again, her SOUL flashing. But this time, it was more prominent. Her body faded into nearly nothing more then black and white lines, with only her heart/SOUL being visible. It lasted a few moments, till the human could curve herself. This never used to happen, not even when she was angry. So was it because of the humans? They would have determination, so was that affecting her? Too many questions, and no answers. But there is someone who might now. A certain skeleton came to mind.

Frisk knew the two humans and Flowey would've all noticed the odd 'SOUL Flash', but hoping to ignore that for now the girl went on to respond to everyone. Turning once more to the boy, she said, "There's a lot of civilization actually, but it's spread out." Then leaning a little closer she finished with, "There's nothing right about that flower. And yes, I do...it's a long story." Leaving it at that, Frisk kept on walking. She didn't want to say anything bad about...well, anything really, till she could build up come credibility with the newcomers.

The third human, Nova, made another comment to the boy before directing a greeting to Frisk. "Oh ah, nice to meet you Nova." It'd been so long since Frisk had to deal with humans, she tried to remember exactly how to do it. "That's a...n-nice name. I'm Frisk, your resident human in the Underground. Nice to meet both of you." She directed that last part to both of the other humans. Chara then made a comment about Flowey, and his vulnerability. Already expecting to come off odd to the humans, Frisk only made a quick nod in the ghost's direction.

@Noivian @Lordvader59 @BetaNymph

Nova

Nova shrugged, following after Frisk with Flowey in hand. They didn't need to eavesdrop to know there was something off about the flower; they had knew that the moment he had slipped up when they met. There was no way they were going to put him down. Let the people who knew him handle his fate. But still, hostage is a hostage. As long as they had this bargaining chip, Nova figured they could secure a way out of this dreadful and frightening place. They chose to ignore the SOUL flash, mostly because they were too busy looking elsewhere to notice it. By the time their attention returned to Frisk, it was over. Nova looked accusingly at the other human, glaring at Greater Dog, obviously wanting the monster gone. Or perhaps Nova could ditch the flower for a similar dog? A different bargaining chip. From the way Frisk and Flowey interacted, though, Nova figured that Flowey was currently the most valuable chip on the board right now. "Nice to meet you, Frisk," Nova echoed.

Chara

The ghost girl floated backwards, keeping an eye on the human with the flower - Nova, as they had called themselves. Chara could sense potential to gain LOVE in Nova, perhaps moreso than Frisk had. Chara grinned to herself, watching the human glare at Greater Dog. Nova's distrust and suspicion was almost palpable, and Chara loved it. Perhaps Nova hated monsters in the same way Chara hated humanity? Perhaps they could mutually help each other? But first Nova had to gain some LOVE, and Chara had to manipulate them through Frisk... ugh, this was going to be hard. Perhaps the human would simply snap on their own? Only time would tell.

Onto the boy. He seems to be an average joe, for the most part. No potential to harm there, as he already made friends with monsters. That was a disappointment... Oh, well. He could be offed easily once Chara gained a corporal form. She snickered to herself again, before darting a gaze at Frisk. "Were we going? Back to the skeleton bros' house?"

@TheGossipLink @BetaNymph @Lordvader59

Ryan stopped himself from asking another question "Ah, where are my manners, I am Ryan, it's nice to meet the two of you." Nodding, he fell back into step towards Snowdin. "So... is the civilization down here human, or canine?" (Keep in mind the only monsters he has encountered so far besides Flowey are Doggo and Greater Dog.) "If they are canine, can they speak English?" Taking into account what Frisk had said about the flower and then what the flower itself had said, Ryan stuck his hand into his jacket and felt the hilt of his saber. He hoped the blade would be strong enough to block... whatever it'd have to block for him to survive. "Where exactly ARE we? Is this some kind of uncharted cave?" He felt something brush up against his arm, and saw that Great had come up next to him. Smiling, he began to pet the dog as he continued walking.

@Noivian @TheGossipLink

Frisk

So far, little had been spoken between the humans. Nowhere near enough to give any of them fair opinions of one another. But still...neither of the newcomers seemed bad. Something about Nova, or more so, the way Chara looked at Nova was...unsettling. Over her time in the Underground, Frisk came to recognize a lot of the ghost's expressions, and body language. So even out of the corner of her eye, the human knew Chara was interested in the other girl. Maybe it was because she was carrying Flowey, whom for whatever reason the ghost hated, or maybe...because the killer noticed something about Nova.

Simply putting it in the memory bank, Frisk made another quick nod in Chara's direction to answer her question. Going to the skeleton's house was...ugh, in all honesty it was a terrible plan. But then again, any plan would be terrible under these circumstances. The only one that was neutral would be to let the humans wander around and find their own path like Frisk did...but there was no way the first human was letting these new one's roam her home freely. Humans were too much of a risk, at least without supervision. Even I killed a few monsters...e-even the k-king...so these two can't be trusted yet. Going to the Skeleton Brother's house was the only option right now. Even if it would be...a poor decision. Papyrus would probably freak out, but in a good way. Sans?...

Turning to the boy, Ryan, she answered his question. "Uh...not really either. There are some canine monsters, which are more humanoid then Greater Dog." It just hit Frisk that Great was really traveling with Ryan. Sure, she noticed it earlier, but it just sank in. "You know, ones that can speak, and are bipedal? But as far as humans go..." Might as tell them the truth. "...I'm the only one. Or at least...I was, till you two fell down." Despite trying not to, the girl's face fell a bit at that. She liked being the only human. Not for selfish reasons mind you, but because she knew how to keep everyone safe. And if something went wrong, she could always go back to a SAVE Point. But now?...who knows?

"The rest of civilization here is various kinds of monsters. Not like our old scary stories, but monsters like Greater Dog." Frisk glanced friendly at the puppy. "I'm sure you'll get used to it." Then, the human had to think about his last question. Technically, in human standards, this would be an uncharted cave. "Y-yeah...I suppose. But well, there's a lot more to it then that. And unless you want a history lesson, I'll refrain from telling you it." They were making decent time.

@Noivian @Lordvader59

"I wouldn't mind, honestly, but maybe after we get out of... this" he gestured to the snow, which had started to fall a bit harder. Taking a moment to contemplate what she had said, he stopped. "So there are other inhabitants besides the canines, oh, I haven't encountered any." He looked around "Well, this'll be a story to tell back home. I'm assuming getting out will take awhile?" He looked up, not able to see the roof, and forwards, not able to see the end of the cave. "Exactly how large did you say this cave was again?"

(Welp, let's see how long this relaxed and casual bro /and robot/ time will last now with all these humans running about. xD )

sans.

Sans now simply watched and listened to Papyrus as the other one apologized for his hilarious and on point humor, leaning back against the couch and let his eyelids close shut a bit. He actually wasn't sleeping, or the least bit even attempting a snooze, it was just a more relaxed method of waiting and listening. He wasn't about to keep his eye sockets wide open all the time, was he? Of course not. It was a warm atmosphere anyways, to just be there with his bro, waiting for a response on the television, something that made him not too unopposed to just relaxing like this... even if the images from his last attempted sleep session discouraged him a bit. Soon enough though, a response came from the robot on TV.

The short skeleton perked up a bit, though it was just to examine the robot's sterling expression for a reaction to his hilarious jokes from earlier, even if it was softened up by an apology. He could tell by the robot's expression that it shifted for a moment, though honestly it was hard to tell, he was kind of good at reading the audience. He was just that sort of guy. Apparently the robot didn't mind too much about his puns this time. What a shame. He made a mental note to get more of a reaction from the robot later when Papyrus called in next time. He leaned back a bit, though casually glanced up at his brother's expression after a short pause. Sans was pretty eager to see Paps' reaction to whatever the answer would be, for surely it would be positive, right?

He couldn't exactly be sure, since he didn't care too much to listen to the original question and all. But his bro was so cool, surely he would get it right. And sure enough, Papyrus did get it right. Apparently so, anyway, for being good at something called a riddle and answering it fast too. Well, there really was no doubt about it, the other one was so good at these. But this time, there was that special prize that he knew his brother was longing for- to meet the robot itself. He honestly didn't care too much about it, but he knew his brother did, which was cool as always. Sans couldn't help but admire how much the other one cared about stuffs so much, and how excited Papyrus usually got about things. Usually these kind of reactions were something that made his day just that much better. There was something about them that kind of managed to lift his mood, too, as strange as this was.

He grinned wide up at Papyrus, his small white pupils not leaving the other one's face during this time. "congratulations, bro." Sans let this out as a low murmur, not wanting to disturb the other one too much. The short skeleton then fell silent for a short bit, but it was rather in a way that he was more relaxed while doing so. He also kind of heard something the robot mentioned about bringing one extra special guest or something along. Welp, he didn't much react to this, aside from giving Papyrus a quick wink after this was said. Maybe his bro could choose the kid, or something... if she even showed her face again anytime soon, that is. He didn't really care about this sort of thing anyways, but that meant he wouldn't be unopposed to tagging along with his brother, too.

Now that would be nice, to actually stick next to Papyrus sometimes, something he didn't usually do. Usually he just let Paps go off and do his own thing, while making sure there was something to entertain himself with too, even if that was absolutely nothing except hanging out at his posts and going to Grillby's sometimes. It was just kind of a routine and something they were both used to, and something he had adapted to without much of a care. But this probably wasn't something he felt much need to tag along with. Nevertheless, if his brother, heh, chose a certain short brother to tag along, Mettaton the robot would probably regret its decision to offer such a thing... and needless to say, Sans would make sure it was as ironically entertaining to him as possible... even though he might be convinced to go it a bit easy for his bro's sake if such a thing happened.

Tagged: @THEGREATPAPYRUS and @TheGossipLink

PAPYRUS

At last! He would get to meet Mettaton in person! Papyrus was beside himself with joy. Now he could finally, finally woo the robot with his excellent puzzling skills. The skeleton was relishing all the praise Mettaton was giving him for answering the question so flawlessly. ‘Obviously.’ The skeleton was expedient, economical, and ALWAYS correct! It was only natural that such an amazing mind would impress the lovely Mettaton. Oh? The robot was saying he could bring a guest.

Now just who would he bring?

His mind briefly flashed to Frisk. ’Nah, I wouldn’t risk it.’ With the way the human had darted out of his home, he was sure Frisk was too busy to visit Mettaton with him.

He then looked down to his brother. ‘Perfect!’ His brother was an excellent choice for this endeavor, as long as he kept his puns on topic of course. And it would be nice to have someone by his side for this. With all the great things Papyrus was, he was also nervous. This was his idol! The object of his affections! He didn’t want to make a bad first impression to his robotic dream-boat. The skeleton gently shook his brother’s shoulder. He needed the best wingman he knew for this adventure!

“Sans?” He smiled and thought how his brother would love this surprise,”Would you like to accompany Mettaton and me? I'd really enjoy it if you could postpone your busy sleeping schedule!” Papyrus hoped his brother would be up for it, he seemed to be in a good mood. Why would he say no?

@MoonLegend101 @TheGossipLink

sans.

Sans couldn't help but love his brother's reaction to the news, as he knew he probably would. His brother was just too much sometimes, and definitely the coolest bro there was. He kind of enjoyed seeing the other one in this sort of state anyways, it was better then being down and having to deal with trash thoughts like himself, right? Well, not like he would know too well, but anyways. He felt Paps' gaze linger on him for a moment, and he grinned just a bit wider, knowing that the other one was probably thinking about who to bring to visit the robot of his brother's current affections. Heh. It probably would be fun to be by the other skeleton's side, after all. He was kind of glad to get the opportunity at least, it sure would beat going off to Grillby's or just trying to divert his mind instead of napping again. Even though he wasn't much of a fan of the robot, rather he was just cool to be a support for Papyrus in a way.

Sans kind of pretended not to pay much attention to the other one for about a moment or two, though, if his brother wanted to consider stuffs properly. He calmly leaned back a bit, and let his eyelids slide a bit over his eye sockets again. But soon enough he felt a bony hand on his shoulder, and he was gently shaken by Papyrus as the other one began to ask his question. The short skeleton turned his head to peer at the other one in a bit of a playful and mischievous way, the way his grin was so wide. He inclined his head a bit as a nod after a supposed bit of time to think it over. Heh. His busy sleeping schedule. Considering the kid coming back and all the stupid emotions that invoked, he kind of didn't want that to happen again too much. But fortunately he had ways, like going to Grillby's, having some ketchup, sharing a bad joke or two with his bro... or hanging out at his posts, too.

Ever since Queen Toriel began ruling there had been a policy not to watch for humans anymore, so he didn't exactly have the job of being sentry anymore, but he still had his hotdog stand and that sort of thing. But nevertheless, he hardly had anything better to do now. Sans spoke up, his tone as casual and relaxed as ever. "heh, sure bro. i can make room for it in my 'busy' schedule." Sans said this more as a joke or kind of a sarcastic statement, though rather it was more of a private sarcasm to himself. He then straightened up a bit, taking his hands from his pockets and stretching out his arms a bit with a yawn, mostly as a reflexive reaction to stretching. He was unsure when they would be off, so he just glanced at his brother as the one who would know what to do now and who would be the guide there and all.

Though since it took a moment or two, he decided to entertain for a few seconds or so with his hilarious jokes. Why not? The short skeleton was already winking Papyrus way as he began to speak, thinking of quite a good one as always. "so are we gonna make like a nut and bolt, or what?" He lifted his arms in a shrug already to punctuate the joke, finding it kind of funny 'cause nuts and bolts were something related to robots, and what not, so the pun was still on point. He waited for a reaction to his hilarious comedy, before stuffing his hands back into his pockets and waiting for a signal from Papyrus or the TV and all that, now sitting a bit more straighter, though no matter what he just couldn't seem to ever have a completely straight posture.

Tagged:
@THEGREATPAPYRUS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back