• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Undertale/Deltarune Rp!

randomusername

Hey guys!

Not gonna make this too long, but I’m looking for exactly what the title says. I’m looking for an rp set in either the Undertale or Deltarune universes. I’ve been craving this ever since I rebought Undertale about a week ago!

So, just some quick info about me:​
I’m a really chill guy, and I don’t really sleep at night. I live in EST, and since I’m awake so late and wake up so late I’ll be up at weird hours. I’m online a lot and can usually check up on an rp multiple times a day. I’ll let you know of course if something comes up. My style is casual literate (if that exists lol) and I usually write a few paragraphs per post? Maybe less, maybe more depending on the scene and how much action/dialogue/whatever there is.

What I’m Looking For:

I’m good with any kind of canon universe plot, and I know about a few different Undertale AUs. UnderFell is one of my favorites, although it’s one of the only ones I have enough info on to actually make something out of lmao.​

I’m down for any style of rp too. Something darker, more complex, more emotional? Something lighter, casual, slice-of-lifey? Whatever is cool. Or a good mix. Or none! Anything.

As for characters, I only play canons. I really, really prefer to play against canon characters too (since there are so many cool, diverse figures in the Undertale/Deltarune casts). I’m most versed in pairing-based rps, and I’m good with MxM, FxF, MxF,whatever else.

Undertale: I main Sans. One of my favorite characters of all time (can also do Fell!Sans). I can also do Undyne and Chara, and might be willing to do Mettaton or Gaster.

Deltarune: Oi, sadly not a lot of characters here, but I can do Kris or Lancer.

That’s all! Thanks so much for reading. I’m looking to get into an rp pretty quick, so don’t be surprised if I wanna jump right in...

Love you guys,
- Matt
:bishiesparklesl:

Hey guys!

Not gonna make this too long, but I’m looking for exactly what the title says. I’m looking for an rp set in either the Undertale or Deltarune universes. I’ve been craving this ever since I rebought Undertale about a week ago!

So, just some quick info about me:​
I’m a really chill guy, and I don’t really sleep at night. I live in EST, and since I’m awake so late and wake up so late I’ll be up at weird hours. I’m online a lot and can usually check up on an rp multiple times a day. I’ll let you know of course if something comes up. My style is casual literate (if that exists lol) and I usually write a few paragraphs per post? Maybe less, maybe more depending on the scene and how much action/dialogue/whatever there is.

What I’m Looking For:

I’m good with any kind of canon universe plot, and I know about a few different Undertale AUs. UnderFell is one of my favorites, although it’s one of the only ones I have enough info on to actually make something out of lmao.

I’m down for any style of rp too. Something darker, more complex, more emotional? Something lighter, casual, slice-of-lifey? Whatever is cool. Or a good mix. Or none! Anything.

As for characters, I only play canons. I really, really prefer to play against canon characters too (since there are so many cool, diverse figures in the Undertale/Deltarune casts). I’m most versed in pairing-based rps, and I’m good with MxM, FxF, MxF,whatever else.

Undertale: I main Sans. One of my favorite characters of all time (can also do Fell!Sans). I can also do Undyne and Chara, and might be willing to do Mettaton or Gaster.

Deltarune: Oi, sadly not a lot of characters here, but I can do Kris or Lancer.

That’s all! Thanks so much for reading. I’m looking to get into an rp pretty quick, so don’t be surprised if I wanna jump right in...

Love you guys,
- Matt
:bishiesparklesl:
Hey I'd be willing to do an underfell roleplay if i get to use My OC character cuz she's my main character.. She's not so human even tho she just fell into the underground! Her name is surgess /my profile name/ and she's usually my profile pic as well so you usually can get a good visual keep an eye on my profile pic though cuz if I change her appearance I may have a picture for visualization. If your down for a underfell roleplay and OC is welcome just message me! And yes I do Canon character along with my OC

Heya! I'm a Chara main, I don't really do pairings with them but I'm multi-para and chill with basically any other kind of thread. Let me know if you're interested, and we can work something out!

I would like to see if this is still open, I would like to offer my services as a huge UnderTale AU fan!

Heh I am guessing this is not open anymore, or maybe it is but whatever.
If it is still open, then I would gladly be able to RP as any AU really!
Not so sure about Canon but I could try, I mostly just play as an OC but I could do both of them or just one of them
We could talk more about that if we do RP in the PM's, anyways cya there or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back