• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: A New Threat Rises

Len patiently awaited for the monster to reply. He stood firm and crossed his arms strictly followed by a strange soul piercing glare and silent foot tapping. By the looks of it he seems pretty mad and intimidating plus his royal guard rookie uniform in the mix adding the seriousness. But in reality he just really waiting patiently. This is just how he does his waiting. DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 KirienIsamu KirienIsamu @WolfSpirit KAmber KAmber Verona Mystice Verona Mystice

Frisk held out their hand, "Its alright, we just want to ask a few questions. no one is going to get hurt okay." Frisk reassured.
DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712
"O-okay." Yukk replied as he reached out to grab Frisk's hand, though hesitantly. His boss had made out humans to be so selfish and unforgiving, yet the very human he was sent to capture was showing him kindness that felt so alien to him. Regardless, Yukk would say in response to Frisk, "Just no questions 'bout my boss, please..."

" Thats fine. Could you just tell us whats going on. Its my job to solve possible disputes such as these." Frisk replied.
"Well... After the boss got a threatnin' letter that had your name on it, he sent me and Slick to go capture you." Yukk began as he rubbed the back of his head, "He told me that if I completed this mission, I would redeem myself after all the other times I screwed up and failed the boss... I guess I don't got the common-sense to do anythin' right."

Last edited:
Len closed his eye and his foot tapping increased it's speed. He slightly nodded his head as he waits for the monsters. He seems to be slightly ticked when Frisk was framed for the crime and now this monster is trying to Capture Frisk. Len was very good at hiding his temper and decided to wait further.

"Someone framed Frisk."
Grillby had a pretty nice drink now, and took a sip.
"Must have been."
"Considering our run-in a few days ago, and the recent news, I'd say that's likely."
"Was there a return address?"

Frisk planted a small kiss on Yukk's forehead. (Or whatever counts as a forehead).
" Don't say that about yourself, Your probably just with the wrong crowed." Frisk replied.
Yukk's entire face went cherry-red after getting kissed on the forehead, the light emitting from his angler flickering off like a light bulb. Feeling like he was about to fall over, Yukk was without words for a few seconds as he tried to speak, stuttering before saying, "J-jeez... I-I never knew humans could be th-this nice..."

zebby was prowling around quietly in the area with his tail moving behind him in a flicking motion. his four eyes then locked on the human as he sniffed the air only to grin widely a large toothy grin as he approached. he'd never seen a being like that before so curiosity hit the cattin just like that. "oh my, what kind of little creature would this be? perhaps a human? i've never seen a human...i wonder how you must taste.." zebby stated with a snicker as his tail moved close behind him with it's jaws wide open as it sat below his own head and looked like it was salivating.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

Len didn't hear another presence in the area. For they are too focused on who is behind the scheme. Len opened his eye stared towards the monster. "Sorry for the moment breaking but i'll have to ask you something very important sir..." Len took a moment to stop his statement before continuing it. "Where. Is. Your. Boss?" Len said to them with a fearsome glare. Len had enough of waiting to hold that question. DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

zebby was prowling around quietly in the area with his tail moving behind him in a flicking motion. his four eyes then locked on the human as he sniffed the air only to grin widely a large toothy grin as he approached. he'd never seen a being like that before so curiosity hit the cattin just like that. "oh my, what kind of little creature would this be? perhaps a human? i've never seen a human...i wonder how you must taste.." zebby stated with a snicker as his tail moved close behind him with it's jaws wide open as it sat below his own head and looked like it was salivating.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

Len didn't hear another presence in the area. For they are too focused on who is behind the scheme. Len opened his eye stared towards the monster. "Sorry for the moment breaking but i'll have to ask you something very important sir..." Len took a moment to stop his statement before continuing it. "Where. Is. Your. Boss?" Len said to them with a fearsome glare. Len had enough of waiting to hold that question. DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712
Yukk began to shiver when the cyclops glared at him in such a fearsome manner, crossing his arms in fear as he then said while looking to the ground, "I-I-I cant tell ya! He would n-neva forgive me if I d-d-did dat to him!"

The answer the angler fish monster gave did not satisfy him. Wrong answer buddy... Len thought. Len was suddenly playing good cop bad cop out of the blue. And it was kinda odd that the monster was quite frightened to him despite his tiny size but he didn't mind that. He hopped closer to the monster making the same look from before. "Listen here sir! I'm trying to be nice. BUT if you don't tell us where your boss is. This whole place... Yeah! This whole place is going to burn down to the ground! Why? you ask. It's because of you. If your boss has been found by the human officials before we do they'll arrest him for trying to capture the Ambassador. As a royal guard rookie. I have been receiving reports of Monsters committing more crime than humans ever did. Making us having a bad view on monsters don't you get it!? They'll send conflict towards us monsters! And... It's. All. Your. Fault." Len was over reactting. He walked back a few steps letting his words sink in to the monster. "And can you keep it down back there." Len said towards the unrecognized voice without eye contact. DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 KirienIsamu KirienIsamu @WolfSpirit KAmber KAmber Verona Mystice Verona Mystice N Nonexisting

Frisk just turned and glared at Len, Their eyes went back to the more aggressive red shade as they practically started daggers at him. " Shut the hell up." Frisk replied to Lens statement in a rather unprofessional way.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712
N Nonexisting (Can we hold off for just a moment, Ill react to your character in a few seconds but this may be a bit important)

Frisk just turned and glared at Len, Their eyes went back to the more aggressive red shade as they practically started daggers at him. " Shut the hell up." Frisk replied to Lens statement in a rather unprofessional way.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712
N Nonexisting (Can we hold off for just a moment, Ill react to your character in a few seconds but this may be a bit important)
"I..." Yukk tried to speak, sulking as he staired towards the ground, knowing that, by even saying the name of his boss, that he would be betreaying huis family. His only family. But alas, Yukk would hesitantly open his mouth as he then said, taking a deep sigh as he sat down to tuck his legs in, "... All that can say is... is.... is that his name is..."

"Tuna St. Targo"

Len closed his eye and folded his arms as Frisk backed him off. He knew he done something but he can't place a finger in it. "My apologies Ambassador. My morning has been pretty rough today. Sorry for the unprofessionalism." Len replied to Frisk while tapping his foot. Len was reminiscing the papers and files placed on his desk earlier this morning. Some of it giving him some negative emotions. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

"I..." Yukk tried to speak, sulking as he staired towards the ground, knowing that, by even saying the name of his boss, that he would be betreaying huis family. His only family. But alas, Yukk would hesitantly open his mouth as he then said, taking a deep sigh as he sat down to tuck his legs in, "... All that can say is... is.... is that his name is..."

"Tuna St. Targo"

"Tuna St. Targo? What a peculiar name..." Papyrus chimed in, curious as to who this person is.

" Thats odd, Iv never herd about him before. they must have been living in the capital.." Frisk pondered, the capital being the only place in the underground they never fully explored as they were only able to see some of it from New Home. They turned back to Yukk "What if you never went back?"
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 Verona Mystice Verona Mystice @WolfSpirit
"W-why wouldn't I neva come back?" Yukk asked, raising an eyebrow, "They're my only family... or, friends that I grew up with. Tuna St. Targo would probably get impatient and send Sludge out to find me and Slick, and you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back