• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: A New Threat Rises

Len tilted his head towards Adrian when he admitted the work was his. "Really? Looks like you you have been give proper combat training when it comes to long/short bladed weapons... That could come in handy." Len said to him. "No time to waste. Let's get going shall we?" Len asked the gathered peeps. Raku Raku Verona Mystice Verona Mystice KirienIsamu KirienIsamu KAmber KAmber

Sans kept his hands in his hoodie's pocket after the monster replied. "Oh, thanks for the help bud." Sans didn't seem to pay attention to the monster's appearance much until now. "You don't look okay. Did something happen?" Sans asked. DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712
"Well..." Yukk said as he wiped his eyes again before saying, "I uh..."

After a btrief pause, Yukk took a deep, troubled sigh as he closed his eyes. As he took a moment to build his strength and let loose all of his pent-up trouble, Yukk leaned against the wall behind him as he then admitted, "I did somethin' really bad... n' now I might die bcuz' o' it..."

Sans went completely silent after the monster answered his question. "What exactly are you trying to do?" Sans asked them sincerely. The monster's statement really caught him off guard. Now he's trying to be a bit serious. DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

Len stared into Grillby and didn't say anything very specific. "Just stay silent and go with the flow it's something that really urges me. General." Len said to them. KAmber KAmber

Sans went completely silent after the monster answered his question. "What exactly are you trying to do?" Sans asked them sincerely. The monster's statement really caught him off guard. Now he's trying to be a bit serious. DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

Len stared into Grillby and didn't say anything very specific. "Just stay silent and go with the flow it's something that really urges me. General." Len said to them. KAmber KAmber
At this point, Yukk didn't care if the skeleton before him was to call the authorities fro what he was about to say; the regret and shame he had been building during all of these years had finally gotten the better of him. Yukk continued as he added, "Look... I'm apart o' a gang; tha Guppytooth Mafia. They're da only family i've eva grown up wit', b-but... *sigh*... my boss recently got a letta from a human named Frisk, who threatened ta kill every monsta in Ebotttown if we didn't leave by da end o' da week. But, my boss decided ta git ta war instead, since da Guppytooth Mafia was founded ta protect monsters all across town..."

Yukk would make a deep sigh as he then said, "My boss sent me n' my friend Slick ta capture Frisk, n' save tha monsters o' Ebotttown from bein' harmed by 'em. I felt like I was in one of dem movies were da underdog beats da big bad n' saves da town! I was goin' ta be a hero! But... things went south real fast, n' naw... wit' Slick gone n' da mission a total bust, if I git back ta da boss empty handed, he'll... he'll..." Like an overgrown child, Yukk began to weep into his hand, his arms and legs shivering with fear and sorrow as he broke down. At this point, Yukk would rather get arrested than to return home and disappoint his family, like he'd done so countless times before.

Adrian returned the sword to it's sheath as he took notice to Frisk's discomfort. "What? Have you never seen blood before?" he asked.

(Last post i'm in pain right now)

Sans had a mix of emotions for this fellow monster right now. Sure he feels sorry yet not at the same time. "Look buddy. They would never do anything like that. The kiddo's all good now." Sans reminisced the past before going back to the Monster. "Bud I'm sorry to say this but you need to drop this mission and tell ya boss that what they are doing is wrong. It's all just a big misunderstanding. Look i'm a friend of theirs and i know that the kiddo's a nice one." Sans said before he got interrupted by a small tapping echoing from the alleyway. DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

Len dragged his vision towards Frisk. They seem to notice is acting a bit odd somehow. He decided to shrug it off. It maybe a bit too personal to ask. After a few minutes passed he heard mumbling from a distance. Curious as he is marched towards that direction with no remorse. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Raku Raku KAmber KAmber Verona Mystice Verona Mystice

(Last post i'm in pain right now)

Sans had a mix of emotions for this fellow monster right now. Sure he feels sorry yet not at the same time. "Look buddy. They would never do anything like that. The kiddo's all good now." Sans reminisced the past before going back to the Monster. "Bud I'm sorry to say this but you need to drop this mission and tell ya boss that what they are doing is wrong. It's all just a big misunderstanding. Look i'm a friend of theirs and i know that the kiddo's a nice one." Sans said before he got interrupted by a small tapping echoing from the alleyway. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Raku Raku KAmber KAmber Verona Mystice Verona Mystice
"Believe me... I'd ratha be home, eatin' sardine pizza n' playin' video games wit' my friends, b-but da boss said dat this was my last chance ta prove mah dumb, lousy ass to da family." Yukk said, wiping his eyes as tears streamed from them, before looking down at Sans as he said, "P-plus... da letta my boss got had Frisk's name on itt! If I had it on me, I-I would show yo'. B-believe me!"

Yukk suddenly froze as he heard faint footsteps coming from nearby, in which the angler fish monster began to panic as he shrieked, "Oh no! Itz tha sword-wieldin' maniac!!!" With that, he ran past Sans and jumped into a dumpster, squeezing his large body in as he frantically tried to hide himself.

"H-huh? Of course I have.. well I mean mostly my blood but you know...heh.."

'"You really hate me that much, WELL THAT WASN'T QUITE WHAT I EXPECTED, So even that power wasn't enough, G-guess you don't want to join my fan club, so.. guess that's it huh..just don't say I didn't warn you..welp i'm going to grillby's...papyrus do you want anything?, S-see I never betrayed you it was all a trick see I was waiting to kill him for you after all its me your best friend I'm helpful I can be useful to you, I can help I can I can..please don't kill me."'
* You remembered something funny.
Frisk just shook their head to ignore their thoughts.
Raku Raku Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre (hope you feel better soon.)

"H-huh? Of course I have.. well I mean mostly my blood but you know...heh.."

'"You really hate me that much, WELL THAT WASN'T QUITE WHAT I EXPECTED, So even that power wasn't enough, G-guess you don't want to join my fan club, so.. guess that's it huh..just don't say I didn't warn you..welp i'm going to grillby's...papyrus do you want anything?, S-see I never betrayed you it was all a trick see I was waiting to kill him for you after all its me your best friend I'm helpful I can be useful to you, I can help I can I can..please don't kill me."'
* You remembered something funny.
Frisk just shook their head to ignore their thoughts.
Raku Raku Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre (hope you feel better soon.)

Papyrus saw that Frisk was in distress? "Human? Are you okay? You seem...distracted?"

Adrian smiled at their response. Soon after he heard a familiar sounding scream coming from a nearby alleyway. It sounded like the fish monster from before. "I believe I know where one of those fishes are. Follow me" he said with a smile as he walked towards the shriek. As he reached the entrance of the alley he saw a skeleton wearing a blue sweater and some commotion in a dumpster. "Ey fish guy, you alright in there?" he said. Lets see what happens next.

DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

Sans noticed that there is a small one eyed monster stepping in and glaring towards them. Sans kept silent as he saw the other human who wields a sword. This human must be the same human that assaulted the monster.

Len stood firm and glared back to the the skeleton before him. "Sir, i may like to ask you a question... Is that friend of yours. The one who tried to capture the Ambassador?" Len asked sans.

Sans kept silent as the RG rookie monster asked him sincerely. He had no other choice but to cooperate. "Yes. But he seems to be forced against his will RG rookie." Sans answered back to them.

Bingo. Len thought to himself. Seems like he has hit the jack pot. "Is that so? Well let the AMBASSADOR deal with that judgement. Ambassador come here." Len called to Frisk. "Ambassador?" Sans was a bit clueless and forgetton on who the Ambassador is.
Raku Raku KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Verona Mystice Verona Mystice KAmber KAmber DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

"'Kay."
Grillby had pulled a couple of small bottles out of his apron and started mixing them, as he was fidgety at the moment.

Len kept his eye shut while he raises his arms forward towards the opposite group. "I do believe that's the target that you have encountered." Len pointed to the monster. Sans was a bit surprised when he heard a familiar voice in the air. He can't seem to put a bony-finger on it.

Len kept his eye shut while he raises his arms forward towards the opposite group. "I do believe that's the target that you have encountered." Len pointed to the monster. Sans was a bit surprised when he heard a familiar voice in the air. He can't seem to put a bony-finger on it.
As all of this went down, Yukk tried to stay hidden in the dumpster; but his shivering plus the dim light given off by his angler were dead giveaways, unfortunately.

". . . .Oh hey sans..what are you doing here?" Frisks attention was caught by a light from the dumpster, their eyes straitened out again but kept them open to to look as sympathetic as possible, "Are you okay in there..?" Frisk approached the dumpster.
DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

". . . .Oh hey sans..what are you doing here?" Frisks attention was caught by a light from the dumpster, their eyes straitened out again but kept them open to to look as sympathetic as possible, "Are you okay in there..?" Frisk approached the dumpster.
Sans was caught off guard when he saw the Ambassador was none other than Frisk themselves. It seems that he has forgotten that Frisk has an authority now. "Well, i was gonna check on my bro until..." Sans dialogue was cut off when Frisk approached the monster behind the dumpster

Yukk's angler poked from out of the dumpster as his eyes peaked to looked at Frisk, sweat pouring from his forehead as he then meekly said, "Uh.... Yo."

"Good afternoon.." Frisk started, they glared back at everyone behind them basically telling them to just back off. "No need to be afraid were all friends here." Frisk continued.
Yukk peaked out to everyone around Frisk, including the human with sheathed sword. Then, after hesitating for a moment, Yukk slowly crept out of the dumpster, trash covering his body as he suddenly got his shoe stuck . After a good few, awkward pulls, Yukk managed to free himself, but ended up falling out of the dumpster and onto his face.

After getting back up onto his feet, Yukk stood next to Frisk as he looked to the ground, nervously twirling his fingers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back