• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: A New Threat Rises

Papyrus shrugged and caught the keys, having a proud look in his eye sockets. "NYEH HEH HEH! Come, Yukk! To the Skelefortress!" He marched towards his place.
"B-but whut about Frisk?" Yukk said to Papyrus, looking back at Frisk before looking at the two other monsters who looked like they were about to clash, "W-we should take Frisk with us, since things here look like they're about to get messy!"
KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre N Nonexisting

"oh... hey sans!"
"uhh... ketchup?"
Ammie was there, as per usual.

zebby nodded petting his tail scratching the underneath as it purred whining. "meat. lots and lots of meat. we were trying to lower the amount of times we need to hunt and started buying food from various suppliers but everyone started to refuse us what we need because we eat alot....and it's not like we're broke,i always pay the tab and even extra. we're carnivores.. and if you take away our food we'll eat everyone else again/" he explained. he was irritated as he recalled what had happened.

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu
DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Raku Raku
Verona Mystice Verona Mystice

Len overheard the fish monster's conversation. Raising a stop hand signal towards them with no eye contact. "Do not worry. No violent conflict will be done today. Just negotiations. I'm sure the Ambassador is safe on their own." After giving some words towards the monster he turned his head to Zebby. DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

"Look i know a place that has plenty meat enough for you guys to eat. And yes that is the woods just right outside Newer home. Since nobody goes to the woods too much i'm sure there are plenty of prey you can eat there. If you really need to eat right now i can drive you there myself."
Len treied to support Frisk's decision. Because if this monster is trying to make an attempt on eating Frisk or even Adrian things are gonna go down town straight to hell. He's got to think of an alternative somehow. As much as he is compassionate about Zebby's hunger the Ambassador and Adrian is out the menu. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Raku Raku Verona Mystice Verona Mystice N Nonexisting

Meanwhile sans sat with his usual grin in his face while being served by who it seems to be Grillby's assistant employee. Sans really didn't really mind someone else assisting him in his needs. "Yeah sure i'll have some." Sans answered them. "Where's grillbz?" Sans wondered if Grillby has arrived yet. KAmber KAmber

Sans took a deep sigh after hearing such a thing. "Guess i'll have to wait for a while." Sans sat in his seat silently. Waiting for his usual order. KAmber KAmber

Mean while Len turned his head towards Frisk who seems to be urgent about going back to their home. Without hesitation Len said "Umm okay sure. Make it quick." Len allowed them to go. He has no choice for the title Ambassador is a huge authority than his rank. So he can't boss em around. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

After a few brief moments. Len's communicator started to pick up static. Len lowered the volume and placed it next ti his ear. "Len speaking." He said over the communicating device. "What do you mean you haven't found her!? We need her safe and sound!" Len sounded very concerned to the one he's talking to. Mumbling noises can be heard through the device but not clear enough for everyone else to hear. "Look, try searching in Snowdin. I believe your group hasn't checked there." Len replied as he execute a command. "We have to find her before it's too late. Len out." Len placed his communicator back in his hips and rubbed his face while saying the words. "Aye yai yai, yai yai." to himself. DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 N Nonexisting Raku Raku Verona Mystice Verona Mystice

Toriel was quite surprised when she heard a knock on the door. Wondering who could it be. Upon seeing that Frisk has made their way back home she immediately gasped in surprise. "Oh my! My child you're back. How did it go?" Toriel asked them sincerely. She didn't quite expect them to arrive this early. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

"The human can handle themselves! They managed to subdue both me and the whole Royal Guard without breaking a sweat! I trust Frisk will be fine! Now come!" Papyrus continues marching.

"ok one bottle of ketchup coming right up."
Ammie pulled a bottle out of the bar counter.
"On your tab?"

Sans sat by while the attendant employee fetches his order. "Yup." Sans answered the usual. Soon the bar/restaurant was filling up with humans and monsters. But one really stood out among the crowd. It was a young boy. Someone around Frisk's age, 3 inches taller than them. Wearing a pair of oddly frame black glasses and a oversized lab coat. To the point where you cannot see his arms. His face looked serious too. The boy took a seat by the counter. three seats away from Sans. Sans did not bother to observe the child. KAmber KAmber

Adrian turned towards Len as he finished speaking to someone over a radio of sorts. He seemed to be in a state of stress. Who was this "her" he was talking about? "What's wrong?" Adrian asked Len.

"okay here comes the lunch horde"
"really hope grillby comes back soon"
She started taking people's orders.
After about ten, she got to the lab coat kid.
'hey, what do you want?"

Len raised his head up to Adrian with a calmer face. "Well. We were supposed to be searching for a fellow scientist who goes by the name of Alphys. I don't have much info about her but she is a royal scientist of the monster king. She has been known to be missing in her lab since yesterday. Her last alibi was that she was found in her lab. I don't know what time it was but we find her quick. The king doesn't know yet but we are not gonna let him know." Len sounded very concerned as he talked to his personal hired vigilante. Raku Raku

The lab boy raised his glasses up to the monster. Observing them from top to bottom. His glasses seems to catch light glares alot making his eyes hard to see. "Give me your strongest drink..." The boy said while pushing his unnatural bright glasses up. He didn't even make eye contact while speaking to them. KAmber KAmber

Adrian didn't know this "Alphys". She seemed important as she is titled "Royal Scientist of the Monster King". Adrian could ultimately assume he had to help with this. He smiled. "Well then, what are we waiting for? Lets go find her" he said in an enthusiastic tone.

"..."
"I hope I can pull this off..."
She pulled out a wine glass, a small little bag of gunpowder, some whiskey, ginger syrup, and a couple of things including 2 100% alcohol moonshine shots.
In the end she ended up with a drink about half as good as one of Grillby's molotov cocktails, the drink kind, not the bomb kind. Fire monsters make better and more explosive drinks.
"Here ya go. Hopefully you're satisfied. Grillby's gonna kill me for that."
She started taking other people's orders, while simultaneously manning the grill.

"Alphys? Okay."
"People, what are we waiting for?"

"Uh there were a few things that came up, I just need to grab some things. We have to take a trip to Hotland or something." Frisk explained as they ran upstairs to grab their bag.
"Hotland huh" Chara asked, "it's been a while since anyone needed to go back down there.."

Toriel was quite worried that Frisk is travelling back to the underground. Memories of their encounters with Frisk began to flood her mind. It wasn't a matter of time before she snapped back to reality. "You're going back to the underground? Okay... Becareful my child. You should go too Chara." Toriel said to the two. Sure she maybe worried but they managed to go through the underground alone. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

Len kept his cool while everyone seemed to be eager to find the victim "Alphys". Len realized that his communicator was on making Grillby hear the entire conversation. Len answered Grillby through the device. "We are waiting for the Ambassador to arrive back. If you want to join us General you'll have to come here first. Over and out." Len turned his device off and turned his head towards everyone. else with him. "Like i said on the comms. We're waiting for the Ambassador to come back. We need all the help we can get." Len said to the group. N Nonexisting DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 Verona Mystice Verona Mystice Raku Raku

Meanwhile, The boy did a sinister smile as he received the the bottle of alcohol. "Thank you." The boy thanked the monster as he hopped of his seat. The boy thought that access to these things were a lot easier than he thought. The boy took out a mysterious small vial with unknown clear chemicals in it and poured it to the drink, mixing it a bit in the process while walking towards the exit. upon reaching the exit he opened the door a bit and poured a bit of of the ordered drink on the doorknob making it slippery. No one doesn't seem to notice not even sans himself. Remembering the monster's statement earlier about her getting killed by the boss. He thought of a phrase "I'm sure he will..." The boy said in some kind of mocking/insulting matter. The boy took out a small lighter from his lab coat using his sleeves as a glove and dropped it into the drink. The drink began to set ablaze rather quickly. He tossed it backwards as he existed out. The flaming drink hit the center of the floor. The fire quickly exploded upon impact. The patrons dod not see the boy do it. Screaming and panic began to fill the air. The patrons cannot escape by the front door since it was oiled up up with something. Sans quickly turned around and saw the large fire consuming the place. Sans searched for a fire extinguisher. The boy was never seen again. His plan was almost flawlessly good. They can't track his finger prints since he used his sleeves. And the monster maid/assistant could be in great trouble once the boss finds out that one of the bottles were used in the crime.
KAmber KAmber

"oh dear oh dear oh dear Grillby's gonna kill me aw flip"
Ammie started throwing bubbles, stopping the fire a bit. Her main goal would be to stop the fire from getting to the bar.
"why did I give him the moltov? That's specially suitable for blowing the bar up."
"aw flip sans get help!!!!!!"
"don't you dare be lazy now."

"Got it." Frisk awnserd as they finished packing their bag.
-Frisk's inventory-
8/8
* Instant noodles
* bicycle
* cinnamon bunny
* Tem flakes
* f steak
* Legendary Hero
* Bandage
* Stick
Armor: Locket
Weapon: Worn Dagger.
-what's in dimensional box A and B are unknown-
Frisk also picked flowey off the desk dropping him inside the left over space in their bag so his head would pop out. They were still hesitant to leave him alone for this long.
"Alright..." Chara replied standing up. "It can't be that bad."

(This is why we don't give drinks to under aged customers KAmber KAmber Hope you learn this very important lesson)
Sans listened to the employee's instructions. While the people were panicking he saw a water pipe above them. Summoning a small gaster blaster, he aimed for the pipe. The shot was a success. Water began to flow down from the pipe to the fire. The large fire was slowly extinguishing. Soon the fire disappeared as well was the water. It was just the right amount of water they need. The entire bar went silent for moment. "Welp, That sure was a HOT SEAT situation we got ourselves in." He said with a wink and shrug as he saw a burned up seat. Toasted from the fire.

Toriel simply nodded nothing else came out of her mouth for the moment as Frisk prepared themselves on another adventure. "Be careful my children. Stay safe she said advised to the two. She cannot believe that they are going back in the underground once more after some time. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

"W-wait, is somethin' going on?" Yukk looked towards everyone around him, bearing a face of confusion and worry. Though he was happy that things were finally beginning to die down, he feared that another crazy event would be erupting very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back