• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: A New Threat Rises

"I could find you a place to stay." Frisk replied, "And trust me I know how to handle myself." Frisk recalled the rather chaotic introduction when the monsters were first set free.
DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

"I could find you a place to stay." Frisk replied, "And trust me I know how to handle myself." Frisk recalled the rather chaotic introduction when the monsters were first set free.
"If you can trust anybody, it's Frisk here! They give genuine compliments on dates! How many people do that?" Papyrus stated proudly, not realizing he was the reason so much panic came about that day.

"If you can trust anybody, it's Frisk here! They give genuine compliments on dates! How many people do that?" Papyrus stated proudly, not realizing he was the reason so much panic came about that day.
"Heheh... I g-guess so... though I don't think Tuna would be very happy if he were to find out that I was stayin' with a human." Yukk said as he made a soft, yet meek grin.

Len opened his eye once more and decided to speak up again, "Ambassador. Should we be get going now?" Len asked Frisk. "It's okay if you still have things to do right now i can wait a bit longer." Len checked his watch and folded his arms while waiting for things to roll out again. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

Adrian nodded to Len's last comment, they should get moving. He crossed his arms in similar fashion to Len's. "I agree, we should probably get going" he said. He started whistling a little tune as he awaited his companions' responses.

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

"I've got a restaurant to run, better be back sooner than later. I'm not gonna stand around all day."

Len pulled out his note book and pen. "Here take my communicator frequency code. Just in case if you lost us." Len began to write down smething in his note book. After scribbling, he folded it into a paper air plane and threw it at Grillby's direction without eye contact. If he opens it. The number 119.0 is written in the paper. KAmber KAmber

"Paper?"
"Good thing I have some gloves."
Grillby flipped his vest around and got into one of his pockets.
After finding it, he slipped on the red inflammable gloves onto his hands.
"'Kay, got it."

Sans was caught off guard when Frisk mentioned their name. He wasn't specifically listening. In fact he almost fell asleep. "What? Take him home? Guess so. You okay with that bro?" Sans asked his brother Papyrus. DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 Verona Mystice Verona Mystice

Meanwhile Len scratched the lower part of his face. The chin area to be specific. He wondered why Frisk needed to head home first. other than finding this Tuna guy first. "What do you need back home? Did you forget something?" Len asked them. Len did not notice them staring of somewhere and thought it was nothing. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Raku Raku

"Our home is your home! Heck, Sans barely uses his bed. I'm sure he wouldn't mind you sleeping in it....just gotta get him to CLEAN it first..." He glared at his lazy brother.

zebby stood there among some shadows before creeping out slowly with a huge toothy grin blinking as his four eyes flickered their light aqua color as they were directed at the human. he was decent sized monster with extremely fluffy white fur and aqua markings mostly speckles. he probly was a strange sight to behold as his kind,cattin weren't the most common to come across. not that anyone would want to cross paths with one much seeing as they were one of the more carnivorous types. zebby's tail swiveled up beside him growling a little as it salivated. he dragged one of his large hands against the wall grinding his claw against it as he stopped in plain sight. before petting his tail. he licked his lips snickering as he had a look of absolute hunger."...what does a human taste like? i've never eaten a...human. i bet that one tastes sweet..." he echoed.

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Raku Raku
Verona Mystice Verona Mystice

Adrian was surprised by the new monster appearing. It was a little hard to describe it's looks. Kinda like a hairy spider minus four eyes and minus six legs and a tail. It seemed to have an interest in what a human would taste like. Adrian gripped his sword lightly. "Ok, just a little creepy friend" he said towards the newcomer.

N Nonexisting Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

"Our home is your home! Heck, Sans barely uses his bed. I'm sure he wouldn't mind you sleeping in it....just gotta get him to CLEAN it first..." He glared at his lazy brother.
"O-oh! Jeez, uh." Yukk rubbed the back of his head, overtaken with joy as he then said two Frisk and the two skeletons with a huge smile, "Thanks! For everything, I mean... Tuna was goin' to throw a pizza party me and Slick came back from our mission, but since I failed and all... you guys are really saving my tail fin here. This all means a lot to me."

Yukk then looked over a the new monster who aprotched and said with an annoyed growl, "Get outa here! We're havin' an genuine moment here, ya bikini-wearing creep!"

N Nonexisting

Sans can't help but simply chuckle to Papyrus's statement, followed with a shrug. Turning his exposed skull to the fish monster. He gave them a few words of his own. "Aww. Don't worry about it." Sans said to them. "Welp, i'm gonna go to Grillby's now." Sans didn't quite leave just yet. Seems like one can still say something to him while he escapes and excuses himself out of the cleaning duty Verona Mystice Verona Mystice

Len butted himself in the conversation. "But before you go anywhere sir. Mind if you tell me where your other friend went?" Len asked the Fish monster with a rather polite tone. His aggressive side was slowly fading out. DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

"SANS! Don't you try getting out of this, you lazybones! Besides, I can't find the key to your room!" Papyrus yelled. It was likely in vain, as Sans never seemed to listen.

Sans can't help but simply chuckle to Papyrus's statement, followed with a shrug. Turning his exposed skull to the fish monster. He gave them a few words of his own. "Aww. Don't worry about it." Sans said to them. "Welp, i'm gonna go to Grillby's now." Sans didn't quite leave just yet. Seems like one can still say something to him while he escapes and excuses himself out of the cleaning duty Verona Mystice Verona Mystice

Len butted himself in the conversation. "But before you go anywhere sir. Mind if you tell me where your other friend went?" Len asked the Fish monster with a rather polite tone. His aggressive side was slowly fading out. DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712
Though Yukk wanted to smile from Sans's words, his attention was turned towards the new monster, becoming increasingly concerned as he then said to Len, "S-sorry Len, but I've gotta feelin' that we should be more worried about this crazy weirdo here!"
N Nonexisting

Len clearly raised an eyebrow despite the fact he doesn't have one. He wondered how in the underground did this monster knew his first name. Len decided to shrug off the topic. He turned around in a rather formal and military like turn. He didn't have time to waste and now a newcomer has arrived. He hates it when his question is left unanswered. His eye expression didn't appear very friendly, as if he woke up in the wrong side of the bed. He stared to the creature with no fear shown but rather a strict look.

Len clearly raised an eyebrow despite the fact he doesn't have one. He wondered how in the underground did this monster knew his first name. Len decided to shrug off the topic. He turned around in a rather formal and military like turn. He didn't have time to waste and now a newcomer has arrived. He hates it when his question is left unanswered. His eye expression didn't appear very friendly, as if he woke up in the wrong side of the bed. He stared to the creature with no fear shown but rather a strict look.
(Oh crap! I'm so sorry about having Yukk say your name DX)

Zebby's eye twitched as that grin of his widened and his pupils thinned as his eyes became gold. His tail started growling gnashing it's teeth still drooling as zebby flexed his claws in pure irritation. "REALLY?! call me one more name and I'm turning you into fish sticks! " he snapped loudly before noticing his tail was furious and trying to pull forward making his balance off and that made him more irritated. he wacked at his tail. "control yourself! I know you're hungry, i am too..." he told his tail holding it and stared at it as his eyes had returned to normal as his tail whined at him like a starving dog. those four eyes then returned at those in front of him. "also I do apologize if I startled anyone,my name is zebby and this is my tail I call him zey. you see we haven't exactly eaten in a few days and I have nothing against any of you really but we need to eat too. a shame I have to resort to hunting again.."

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Raku Raku
Verona Mystice Verona Mystice

(Just pretend it didn't happen. DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 )
Len blinked twice as he gazed to the new arrival. This Monster is clearly two different entities. The monster named Zebby had introduced themselves. Len adjusted his cap slightly. "Greetings Zebby and Zey. I am Len Bulzai. Official Royal Guard rookie. 1st rank." Len introduced himself in a rather formal toned communication. Wondering what kind of food diet Zebby and Zey eats. Len asked them curiously "What type of food do you exactly eat?" Len assumed that they are carnivorous since they mentioned a few words that makes them sound like carnivores. N Nonexisting

Meanwhile Sans dug through his pockets searching for something. After a while Sans threw what it seems to be the keys that Papyrus was talking about. "Here ya go bro. I'll leave this guy to ya." Sans said as he threw the keys. It wasn't a matter of time before he started walking and dissapear. It seems like he went to Grillby's. Sans had managed to reach Grillby's new bar. Sans took a seat close to the counter as usual and waited for someone to assist him with anything. Verona Mystice Verona Mystice KAmber KAmber

Meanwhile Sans dug through his pockets searching for something. After a while Sans threw what it seems to be the keys that Papyrus was talking about. "Here ya go bro. I'll leave this guy to ya." Sans said as he threw the keys. It wasn't a matter of time before he started walking and dissapear. It seems like he went to Grillby's. Sans had managed to reach Grillby's new bar. Sans took a seat close to the counter as usual and waited for someone to assist him with anything. Verona Mystice Verona Mystice KAmber KAmber

Papyrus shrugged and caught the keys, having a proud look in his eye sockets. "NYEH HEH HEH! Come, Yukk! To the Skelefortress!" He marched towards his place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back