• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: A New Threat Rises

Meanwhile Len was inside his office, shedding green glowing tears. He was holding a clear glass jar under his face. What was he crying for? "Why!? Why did Clara have to die!?" Len cried in his office while filling his jar with his tears. Seems like Len is watching some kind of tragic drama event on via TV. There are several filled jars across the room too.

Len realized that he had a meeting today. "Oh my! I'm supposed to be having a meeting with the Ambassador and others today!" Len rushed out of his office and went outside the station. There was no single rookie in the building due to the continuous crime rates increasing and reports going everywhere. No wonder no royal guard rookie nor royal guard assessed Frisk's situation earlier. "Oh there you guys are! Sorry to keep ya waitin." Len called to them. Len noticed Adrian brought a sword with him. A classic weapon for guy like him. Len was expecting a hand gun but it seems like a sword is a bit safer. "Did something happen here?" Len notice the situation is a bit... Odd. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Raku Raku

As a skeleton had approached Adrian's hand moved towards his sword slightly. It seemed to be friendly as it didn't attack so he moved it away. He was somewhat pleased to hear Len's voice as he came out of the station. Turning towards him, Adrian chuckled. "Yeah. 2 monsters, one looking like a snake with electrical abilities and the other looking like an angler fish, had attacked the Ambassador. While she tangled with the snake I scared off the other one and with the snake distracted, gave him a gash. Both fled" he recapped.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

Len adjusted his cap as soon as he learned that there was trouble occurring just right around earlier. "What!? Where did they flee!? Where did they flee!?" Len was rather displeased. One can tell it from his eye. He began to pull up his uniform's green sleeves. Showing his frail completely white arms. Raku Raku

Yukk found himself tempted to go back and take a quick look to see where Slick had gone, but after what he had just gone through, Yukk felt that it would be best to return to the boss instead of go looking for Slick. Besides, after seeing how dangerous of a human Frisk really was, Yukk had a good feeling that he wouldn't last even a second is he encountered them again.

"Oooo man..." Yukk said to himself, sweat pouring from his forehead as he leaned against the wall behind him, covering his eyes with his hands as thoughts of fear and frustration clouded his mind, "I really screwed up this time..."

Yukk wanted to get on going, but his body wouldn't let him. sliding down the wall and onto his butt, the angler fish covered his face with his arms as he tried to calm himself. Even if he came back in one piece, the boss would be furious with him, seeing how he was not only without Frisk, but was also without Slick as well. Idiot! Numb-skull! Moron! Zero common sense! He went on this mission to prove to the boss that he could be useful, but ended up screwing up more than he could ever imagine.

Despite appearing as a brute of a monster, Yukk silently wept to himself as the fear and frustration got the better of him.

"Why am i not surprised your here already." Frisk looked at Papyrus, "Hmm? Oh there you are," Frisk turned to Len, "Don't worry about them right now...the one crawled into the sewers tho I don't know about the other one." Frisk had noticed Adrian move to his sword upon Papyrus's arrival so they found it a good idea to set the record strait quickly, " Oh um before we start this meeting this is Papyrus," Frisk pointed to Papyrus, "Hes um..a special snowflake, but hes really nice trust me. Is it alright if he joins us?"
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Raku Raku Verona Mystice Verona Mystice

Len dropped his temper instantly when Frisk said where they went. He pulled down his sleeves as soon as Frisk introduced them to Papyrus. Len glared his eye towards the skeleton from skull to boots. He doesn't seem to be much but he can't judge a book by his cover. Len raised his cap only in a bit towards the towering monster showing his respect "Oh greetings. Sorry for my un-professional attitude but it really something that i don't just slip by. Anyway... My name is Len Bulzai. 1st rank of the royal guard rookies. It is an honor to meet you Papyrus." Len introduced himself to Papyrus. Any friends with the ambassador is also his friend. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Raku Raku Verona Mystice Verona Mystice

Eventually Grillby got to the royal guard station and strolled right in.

Meanwhile Sans decided to jump off the stroller and check on his brother. Taking the nearest shortcut he knows he eventually ended beside a building. There he saw a fellow monster which was Yukk. Seems like he could ask this guy about. Walking towards Yukk he called his attention with a simple. "Hello." Sans greeted Yukk. DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

Len stared towards Grillby. He didn't pay attention to him much and looked back to Papyrus.
KAmber KAmber

Meanwhile Sans decided to jump off the stroller and check on his brother. Taking the nearest shortcut he knows he eventually ended beside a building. There he saw a fellow monster which was Yukk. Seems like he could ask this guy about. Walking towards Yukk he called his attention with a simple. "Hello." Sans greeted Yukk. DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

Len stared towards Grillby. He didn't pay attention to him much and looked back to Papyrus.
KAmber KAmber
Yukk peeked from through his arms to see a shorter skeleton before him; like the taller one he ran into earlier. "O-oh!" Yuck jumped onto his feet as he whipped his eyes, replying with, "Hello there!"

(Sorry for the long reply. I'm not feeling well.)
Sans kept his usual grin while the fish monster replied to him. "Have you seen a tall skeleton who looks like me. He's about this big." Sans raised his left arm up high trying to measure his brothers height. Of course he wasn't even close. DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

Len's attention was dragged to Frisk's curuiosity on why did he called them here on this fine morning. "Well, there are a couple of urgent and non urgent things i would like discuss with you. No not just you all of you. It's about the underground." Len replied with a salute. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

(Sorry for the long reply. I'm not feeling well.)
Sans kept his usual grin while the fish monster replied to him. "Have you seen a tall skeleton who looks like me. He's about this big." Sans raised his left arm up high trying to measure his brothers height. Of course he wasn't even close. DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

Len's attention was dragged to Frisk's curuiosity on why did he called them here on this fine morning. "Well, there are a couple of urgent and non urgent things i would like discuss with you. No not just you all of you. It's about the underground." Len replied with a salute. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu
(Totally okay :). I'm a bit in the same position myself)
"Yo' mean dat guy named Papyrus?" Yuck said, "Though I don't think he was wearin' any pants, the guy came runnin' by a moment ago ta, uh... help out with whatever was happenin' at tha Royal Guard Station."

"There's been a reported threat in hotland. You remember Hotland do you? I'm sure you do. But for now we'll talk about that later. Where are these scumbags who assaulted you Ambassador?" Len asked Frisk with the most sincere tone he can make. He just not gonna let some monster attack slip by. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

Sans kept his hands in his hoodie's pocket after the monster replied. "Oh, thanks for the help bud." Sans didn't seem to pay attention to the monster's appearance much until now. "You don't look okay. Did something happen?" Sans asked. DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

Adrian didn't understand a word they were saying. Of course he did but nothing about a problem in the underground. He knew of the underground, it was where the monsters were trapped long ago before someone, probably Frisk, released them. As Len shifted the subject to the monsters from before Adrian brought his sword out of the sheath just a little bit. "Wherever they are, they better pray I don't find 'em first" he said.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

(Well someone used to. But he might comeback and use em again.)
"Oh, but we will." Len's eye glinted brightly as he slightly moved his head. "I am not gonna let some crime slip off my arms so how about we SEARCH for them?" Len's tone rather changed into a more rather serious one. He stood firm waiting for everyone's confirmation of searching these criminals. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Raku Raku Verona Mystice Verona Mystice

"Well before you do anything hasty.. there is one I don't think really wanted to do what they did, he seemed more like it was mostly against his will, he kinda looked like an angler fish? The other one on the other hand well you could probably track him easy due to um..a mark Adrian left on him" Frisk glanced at the drying trail of blood.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Raku Raku Verona Mystice Verona Mystice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back