• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Underfell Roleplay

Panic at the Fandoms

The Ultimate Procrastinator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have an Underfell roleplay, and I'd greatly appreciate if more people joined! No OCs though. If you are interested, please tell me! I'll send you the link and all the information will be there. It is always open. Hopefully we get more members soon!

-Panic

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I would love to join you Underfell Roleplay, I love the Underfell AU and think a Roleplay of it would be really fun! I can play as Frisk or Sans for it. I am new to being on this website but I have roleplayed before and know a little bit about how this website works kinda. 

Thanks! Unfortunately I can't write it right now but certainly will later as soon as I can! Once again. Thanks! ^_^  pretty late here and I think I need as much energy as I can, so it won't look sloppy or anything because of the late time >_< 

Its fine, its late where I am to. I look forward to having you join!

Thanks! Unfortunately I can't write it right now but certainly will later as soon as I can! Once again. Thanks! ^_^  pretty late here and I think I need as much energy as I can, so it won't look sloppy or anything because of the late time >_< 

Hi, sorry to tell you this again, but someone took Papyrus and I just saw it now. Maybe you can be another character? I feel really, really bad...I'm really sorry. @FriskTheDeterminedChild

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an Underfell roleplay, and I'd greatly appreciate if more people joined! No OCs though. If you are interested, please tell me! I'll send you the link and all the information will be there. It is always open. Hopefully we get more members soon!

-Panic
I'm interested- Though I do need to know what characters are still open- So I can see if I'm actually able to rp them-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back