• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Undercover Bodyguard

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You are a CIA Agent, highly trained. You have been assigned to an undercover mission to protect an asset of national security. He is a prodigy, the DaVinci of the 21st century. He had a double doctorate by age 15, two Nobel prizes at age 17. He has built his own think tank called Leading Edge and consults for NASA, DARPA, Lockheed Skunkworks and the Sandia Weapons Lab.

The cover we have chosen for you is to act as his girlfriend. While we can create a cover ID that should get past the background checks that will be inevitable, you should expect unusual scrutiny - and a very difficult subject to work with.

Our research indicates that the subject avoids social distraction. Even as a teenager he was more involved in his studies than in girls. To this day he is a workaholic. However, this has created a window of opportunity for you to exploit. His adoptive mother has been setting up blind dates. These have thus far ended in utter failure. However, his mother has done us the favor of giving us an idea of his “type.” It also gives us an idea what his mother will screen for.

How you approach him is up to you. We can make your profile noticed by his mother to be selected for a blind date - or you can try to arrange an encounter on your own. What do we know of him from the profile his mother created?

Not a single blind date has been a blond or even light haired. Black hair each and every one. However, red hair seems to be weeded out in her selection process. Clean family background, no criminal records, emphasis on education, lack of poverty. Beauty is clearly part of her selection process. Good, clean medical history is a must. His mother is a doctor who mentors residency students at the University of New Mexico. (He lives in Albuquerque, NM!!!) This means no smoking. Your subject is known to absolutely shun alcohol, drugs and smoking. More on this in the dossier we will provide. As his mother’s intent is to become a grandmother, expect her to look for your interest in a family.

In short, beautiful, dark hair, and healthy. He seems to dislike blondes. Target age is mid 20’s. Your subject turns 25 soon.

We will include dossiers on some of his key employees. He had a bodyguard that is now head of security at his think tank. That man is a former US Marine and has the same security as the Secret Service. He has a butler of Japanese citizenship who is currently engaged to his former bodyguard. And he has an estate manager who he swears up0n the way Mattie did on J Noble Daggett in the movie True Grit.

Back in July his family nearly perished in a terrorist bombing in Paris. Whether they were the target or not is still under scrutiny. However, he has done work developing equipment for the CIA, FBI and NSA. He refuses to work on the development of weapons. In fact, we believe he is holding back much of his personal research.

Your character doesn't have to have a perfect backstory. Her cover might. But she could come from a life that was less than perfect. A good example might be Sarah Walker from the old TV show “Chuck.” That agent’s father was a con man. She was well on her way to following in her father’s footsteps when the CIA approached her and offered to train her as an agent - rather than send her to jail.

I do realize the age is kind of young to be so skilled. We could adjust by a few years.

Another option for this story would be to approach my character up front and TELL him about your assignment - but use the cover to get his mother off his back. (You would still need a cover that would get past his mother. She is overprotective.) That could develop into a real romance. But this would mean revealing your identity to a few people - like his bodyguard.

Plot
The plot will consist of the occasional security threat, typically aimed at the subject. He travels a lot, often exposing himself to danger. He is extremely stubborn about these things. He is a man with no fear (well almost no fear).

Posting
I tend to manage about a page+ per post. Any less means I am struggling with a response.
I use 3rd person past tense. I expect the same.
I am looking for someone literate, someone who won’t regurgitate my posts back at me.

If interested, contact via PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back