• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ☆ under the stars - warrior cat roleplay - interest check!

c h i h o

cappuchiho

"Another starless night?" he asked, staring at the blanket of dark blue hues. His tail was wrapped neatly over his paws as he sat on top of the brick wall; the cold, chilly wind brushing against his fur.

"What a shame," sighing, he turned his head slightly, staring at the bodies embraced by the darkness, huddled together in hopes of gathering warmth in the empty, dangerous alleyway of the city.

~ ☆ ~

hi~ hi! i'm rinne, feel free to call me rin and i want to start my first group roleplay with a warrior cat roleplay! i fear not much of you actually care for the warrior cat series anymore, which saddens me because i made such precious memories in the past when i first started roleplaying. although, i hope that's not the case and you clicked in hopes of this interesting you!

so i have a small plot, nothing too detailed or big, just a simple, small plot.

~ ☆ ~

Thunderclan, Windclan, Shadowclan, Riverclan. Famous clans that lasted for moons and moons...until one day. One day, one by one, they all vanished. No cats could be found from the previous clans. However, one cat made it his goal to find the lost cats, whether Starclan helped or not, he still began his journey.

He walked among the grass of the large world, being joined by different cats; rogues, loners and heck, even kittypets joined him on the quest for they knew of the clan name. As they traveled, they slowly bonded together, so close to become their own clan.

or...

The surviving groups of the four previous clans have fled to the city, but they find it harder to live. They would journey through the city to find a new home, but a villianess clan prevents them from doing so.

~ ☆ ~

yes, the plot is very vague. a bit unclear, but that's where you can come in and help! is thunderclan and the others still alive? or, are the travelling cats searching for lost souls? to be honest, i have no idea where i'm going with this! i just want to start a warrior cat roleplay, aha...

anyways, if you have any questions, go ahead and ask! i hope you guys are interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nico said:
I like the first one, it seems more interesting o:

i thought so too! i added the second one only bc of the starting dialogue. that was my original idea...the first one was my mind running in desperate attempts to find a plot

xD​

I also like the first one. If you get an rp started, could I become apart of it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back