• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Under the Crimson Moon OOC

Characters
Here
Alright lads, I think I'm not the only one who is thinking this, but it needs to be said:
We've gone two weeks so far without the GM insofar interacting with the RP beyond the opening post. Nothing in OOC, or otherwise. I think they've abandoned ship, or at least, or absent. Life is life of course, but I've been around the bend long enough to have seen this more than a couple of times.

So I want to propose a solution or two for those of us who are very much still active here (Which I can safely say is everyone, we're all waiting on a GM post).

We could...

1. Wait a little longer. Life is life, and I'm sure the GM is just busy with whatever they're dealing with. Classes for college are ending right about now, and the new semester is gonna start by the end of the month. It is what it is, and that's just fine.

2. We have a number of players who have teacher characters, and thus far, this game has presented itself as mostly sandbox, I don't think there's a strict direction the RP is planning to go in from the interest check. Why not have some of the teacher characters show up and introduce the students to their classes? It's the first day after all.

3. We could elect a new GM. This is the most radical option of course, and somebody would have to volunteer. I currently cannot volunteer to GM (for various reasons really), but I can help if need be.

This is not an end all be all of what will happen, just an educated guess of what has happened and what we can do about it. I actually like this RP so far, and the characters are pretty cool so I'd hate to have it abruptly end.
Sooo It's been a week, I think it's time for option 2. Anyone with teacher characters, please introduce your characters and take over for the time being. Also someone message juniper to tell them that we are doing this, and ask if they are doing okay. I'd do it but it's very late and I can only manage to type this up rn. I must go sleep now.

Sooo It's been a week, I think it's time for option 2. Anyone with teacher characters, please introduce your characters and take over for the time being. Also someone message juniper to tell them that we are doing this, and ask if they are doing okay. I'd do it but it's very late and I can only manage to type this up rn. I must go sleep now.
The message has been sent. I informed them that we’re moving on without them, and asked for some sort of blessing or acknowledgment on their end to approve of it. If nothing happens, status quo. If they disapprove, they started a game and didn’t interact with it for a month, who cares? If they approve, perhaps we get the guideline of what they had planned?

We’ll see. I personally encourage our student players who are interested in interacting to resume doing so, and our teacher players to personally introduce themselves to the students and begin the tour.

Full steam ahead!

gotta write up a post tomorrow.
why not today you ask?
to damn tired and its like 28*C during what is suppossed to be night time. so yeah

gotta write up a post tomorrow.
why not today you ask?
to damn tired and its like 28*C during what is suppossed to be night time. so yeah
sorry about saying i will do it soon but not doing it till now, i kinda got sick and couldnt think clearly so i will make one now or atleast try to make it today, if not then tomorrow

Last edited:
sound off if you're still alive!

I may be making a teacher character for the sake of moving things along probably

I'm here. University started up again so if I haven't spoken in a while, that's why. I'll make a post after a teacher posts cuz idk what to do with my girl right now.

sound off if you're still alive!

I may be making a teacher character for the sake of moving things along probably
I'm still here! By the way, did you ever hear back from the GM?

I'm here. University started up again so if I haven't spoken in a while, that's why. I'll make a post after a teacher posts cuz idk what to do with my girl right now.
Cornelio's there right now. He's just standing off to the side at the moment. I don't know if I should make another post with him or wait for like another teacher to pop up.

XD Yeah I figured as much.

I think he abandoned this thing, dude's got other stuff going on in his profile, so I really think we're on our own. which I why I think I should just take reins at this point, I have something of an idea to have this sandbox kinda interestingly, just need some time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back