• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Unclucky ~ Dog RP ~ OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Mah school is closed for two weeks, possibly going to six weeks with the addition of Easter >:3
Yeah it's getting pretty bad out there. I highly, HIGHLY advise staying home as much as possible. Avoid any unneeded gatherings. Stay safe and keep everyone else safe by doing so.

Friends of mine have just heard that they may have to cancel their wedding because the venue may be closed due to the virus. :closedeyescryingfrown:

Yeah it's getting pretty bad out there. I highly, HIGHLY advise staying home as much as possible. Avoid any unneeded gatherings. Stay safe and keep everyone else safe by doing so.
I'm trying to be as safe as I can actually! I haven't gone out in over a week, my dad does all the shopping and actually goes out (he washes his hands and changes clothes immediately when he comes back) because my mom is one of those people who need to be super careful. We were planning to also start taking the dog on walks but I'm glad we didn't because the virus hit. I hope everyone is doing good over where you are!

Friends of mine have just heard that hey may have to cancel their wedding because the venue may be closed due to the virus. :closedeyescryingfrown:
Oh no! Can't they just delay it? I thought I had it bad when I had to cancel by birthday party but this is worse! (My birthday's in 3 days)

Okay posted! I'm a dingus and didn't see page 3 and had to delete my post since I didn't see poor Bvmble's reply. e_e

I seriously don't even know what to respond to that, if she attacked him then game over, if she ran then what was all the hassle for? Maybe I can actually do that plan she was talking about and make her jump in the building

*Tosses the IC action ball to Afropuppy Afropuppy and the others* Here, have a Nero to play with!

giphy.gif
Just imagine shes behind the garbage can xD She'll fight you! ....from a very far distance 🤣

Though I am aware dachshunds have severe napoleon complexes (I had one!). If she were older ICly she might have attacked lmao.

Though I am aware dachshunds have severe napoleon complexes (I had one!). If she were older ICly she might have attacked lmao.

Dachshunds were bred to go down holes after badgers, which are, after all, related to wolverines and honey badgers. That's some pretty stiff opposition they were expected to be facing!

Maybe Kirah can play keep-away in the shop? Maybe Nero is underestimating the others' will to get involved? Maybe Kirah can keep Nero occupied inside just long enough for the older dogs outside to set up an ambush??

Unrelated to both the current OOC discussion and to IC, someone just shared this on a Facebook group I'm in, it's pretty awesome:

Unrelated to both the current OOC discussion and to IC, someone just shared this on a Facebook group I'm in, it's pretty awesome:

Wow that dog absolutely loves what it's doing! That is some amazing teamwork. Thank you for sharing!

Wooooow that dog got some serious skills! So does the owner! Meanwhile my dog always hits herself face-first half the time she tries to run up the couch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back