• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Unclucky ~ Dog RP ~ OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Maybe now that there are more people we should switch out of a posting order?

Also I'm probably going to have Hazel wander away for a bit once they're "settled" because she's stressed out by being surrounded by so many. Maybe this would also be a way for more interactions? 👀

queanbean queanbean I was thinking that each group could have its own posting order, so maybe just temporarily turn it off just for the journey to the food? Then we can re-establish it as we see fit! If everyone is comfortable with temporarily turning it off that is.

Also, InTheSea InTheSea , you're not actually planning on her finding fresh / eatable food right? Because something like that should occur towards the end of the story. Maybe it got stolen? Please tell us what you're actually planning for us to find there xD

queanbean queanbean I was thinking that each group could have its own posting order, so maybe just temporarily turn it off just for the journey to the food? Then we can re-establish it as we see fit! If everyone is comfortable with temporarily turning it off that is.

Also, InTheSea InTheSea , you're not actually planning on her finding fresh / eatable food right? Because something like that should occur towards the end of the story. Maybe it got stolen? Please tell us what you're actually planning for us to find there xD

She found a store in my opening post that had pet food (kibble) in it and ripped open a bag. So the stuff is probably just stale but edible.

She found a store in my opening post that had pet food (kibble) in it and ripped open a bag. So the stuff is probably just stale but edible.
InTheSea InTheSea Uhhh should we let them find food that easily? I would be fine with it personally if there was only half a bag or something, but not the whole thing. Just saying 'cause it would be kinda OP to find a whole bag of food right at the start. Shouldn't it be a kind of "easy mode" that would last for a couple days until they have made introductions and stuff? A whole bag might realisticly last them a week

Last edited:
InTheSea InTheSea Uhhh should we let them find food that easily? I would be fine with it personally if there was only half a bag or something, but not the whole thing. Just saying 'cause it would be kinda OP to find a whole bag of food right at the start. Shouldn't it be a kind of "easy mode" that would last for a couple days until they have made introductions and stuff? A whole bag might realisticly last them a week
I mean you're the GM, whatever you want to happen can happen or not. My intro post can be changed if needed, I thought it was ok since it was never brought up until now

I mean you're the GM, whatever you want to happen can happen or not. My intro post can be changed if needed, I thought it was ok since it was never brought up until now
While I wouldn't exactly call myself a GM since I'm not controlling your every move, I would really appreciate it if, when we got there, someone else had eaten half the bag and left (maybe they only left some paw prints behind or something but we will probably never see the actual dog) That way the whole overpowered problem I pointed out gets fixed!

Oh, also, are you ok with breaking the order while we're moving and then making a new one when we get there?

All good, I just don't want to make mistakes lol. We can break order, but we need to make sure people aren't ignored is all

Yep ok! Just wanna have a conversation with Cocoa if I can without everyone else making a post every single sentence y'know?

Would it be okay to have an antagonistic stray show up to cause trouble, try to start a fight or chase Saga off or steal whatever she's just managed to hunt down before she can eat it? Maybe one that anyone could use for scenes later if they need a bad guy? Or would you prefer not?

Would it be okay to have an antagonistic stray show up to cause trouble, try to start a fight or chase Saga off or steal whatever she's just managed to hunt down before she can eat it? Maybe one that anyone could use for scenes later if they need a bad guy? Or would you prefer not?
Ok yeah, that seems like a good idea! Just as long as we don't use him too much, maybe just blaming everything that thappens on him afterwards could be fun tho... Maybe he can be the same person who took the dogfood! Just Quiddles Quiddles could you make him mention something about that? Ok thanks! (Btw I have to go to sleep goodnight everyone!)

So, assume the other strays mentioned in my last post all just run away completely, scared off by Mister Bad (unless someone wants to pick one up as a PC? Or maybe I'll write one of them up later myself). Please feel free to come and join Saga, and meet the threat that is Nero. It's a long post to try and give everyone enough background on Nero to be able to use him in their own posts. He does rather take 'actions speak louder than words' to the extreme. Chatty Cathy he is not. Yes, I know as a fighting dog normally he would be expected to bite and hold on, not send his opponents packing as he does in the post, but I was trying to avoid gore.

Well I made my character well aquainted with Nero, since she's a kind of stray who would fight for her food if she had to and I bet she would have encountered him once or twice right? Anyways, im excited for this specific scene :3

I'm with the no notification club. Also trying to maybe inch closer to the group, but maybe will wait a day in RP time to group up with them so the group doesn't get too big. Unless there's anyone who hasn't incorporated themselves yet, then I can group with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back