• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Unclucky ~ Dog RP ~ OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I have a feeling you guys really want to get this thing rolling faster, and due to my work schedule I'm not really able to post as quick as the rest of you. I don't mind pulling out of the rp so you guys can goo ahead, I just really don't like having my characters become mute for the scene while the rp jumps way ahead without my being able to post as frequently, if that makes sense?

I have a feeling you guys really want to get this thing rolling faster, and due to my work schedule I'm not really able to post as quick as the rest of you. I don't mind pulling out of the rp so you guys can goo ahead, I just really don't like having my characters become mute for the scene while the rp jumps way ahead without my being able to post as frequently, if that makes sense?
Sorry if we're moving too fast, we can slow down if it's becoming a problem!

Also, I have school and homework for most of the day anyway so sooner or later my schedule will become a problem too, and I think the best solution to that is just following the posting order so we don't leave us behind

The order is me, afro, you, then yah. So it's your turn now, haha.

Somehow a jaded, lazy, young collie ended up in charge??????????????? Sp00ked.

Ok so should I try to pull off the moment where they rescue Kirah or just get her ready to be pulled out? (That way everyone would better describe when they pull the cloth and how hard and stuff but I feel it's kinda unnecessary...)

If people would be cool with reflecting on it, it's probably fine to be freed :o

queanbean queanbean InTheSea InTheSea Yahhah Yahhah

Ok so I'm gonna have to include in my post something like "all the dogs pulled on the cloth" or something similar just so I can say what Kirah did but I'll try to say it as vaguely as I can so everyone's follow-up posts can have that moment from their character's POV (Point Of View) ^^

InTheSea InTheSea

Would Cocoa accept it if Kirah tried to take care of her? Like a mom and stuff? My character in previous roleplays has been known to "adopt" pups since she can't have any and Cocoa seems like such a sweet little pup (unlike my 6 month old dachshund who only likes eating and sleeping)

InTheSea InTheSea

Would Cocoa accept it if Kirah tried to take care of her? Like a mom and stuff? My character in previous roleplays has been known to "adopt" pups since she can't have any and Cocoa seems like such a sweet little pup (unlike my 6 month old dachshund who only likes eating and sleeping)

Of course :D I think Cocoa would love that!

And awww snuggle your Doxxie for me they sound precious!

And no I am still totally interested! I just didn't see the second page! x.x I am typically a chat rper so sometimes forums throw me lmao

Oh the opposite happens for me xD I'm a forum rper usually so when I do a chat rp I always make too long paragraphs and miss the whole story because I was too slow xwx

I made Vayda's intro post. Hope it isn't too sappy, just figured it would be a fun angle to play while I waited on making some friends <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back