• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

That Weird girl

Reach Out to the Truth
Hello. I am looking for some people to do an X-men rp with. It will be comics and movie based so we can incorporate more stuff into the plot and add in places like Krakoa or Genosha if we want. Also Ocs are allowed of course but we do need some canon characters in there too. I was thinking we would do a episodic storyline where things gradually escalate and the mutants would be recruited, like how they tracked down Pietro Maximoff to recruit him in the Fox universe. The canon characters all will be experienced X-men unless you make a case that they aren't. I will ban the power of time traveling and reality manipulation because I rather it just be Kitty and Wanda who can do that.

If you are interested comment down here :).​

Im interested, also been out of comics for a bit....How on earth is Kitty Time Travelling/Reality Warping now? Did I think she just phased through things?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back