• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Unbroken X-men - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I can just imagine a quiet corner of the estate, where there is a small herb garden, and a few chickens in the distance, a nice lounge chair with some shade - and Levin sitting there, entirely at ease as the world around him blooms and comes alive. And a few feet away a group of people are sitting, hidden behind a wall, because they all have pollen allergies and being close to him makes it go away.

I can just imagine a quiet corner of the estate, where there is a small herb garden, and a few chickens in the distance, a nice lounge chair with some shade - and Levin sitting there, entirely at ease as the world around him blooms and comes alive. And a few feet away a group of people are sitting, hidden behind a wall, because they all have pollen allergies and being close to him makes it go away.
lol makes sense I suppose

Hopefully we get the story moving today. Is this doctor character already at the mansion? Or does magneto call him there down the road a bit?

Just busy with work. two hours then I can post. Still waiting for the okay. If he is in, then I assume he arrived with Magneto and has been keeping out of the way. He might be in the med bay already. Checking everything out.

I can understand being busy. Its the start of a new month so work will slow back down for a bit for me. It would make sense that he is in the med bay already if he is accepted.

I am just waiting in the mission room with Cedric till everyone gets down there and Also waiting to post with Rose to see if either Glitch's character post or I see a Kitty post. Also, is the user who made the twins on the CS in here and is that person making a post? Also, there are a couple others that made CS but have not posted in here or on the actual story.

Yeah I need to have an idea of where the twins might be so I can move kitty’s group towards them with Rose and glitch

are you guys still accepting new members? cuz im a big xmen fan and would love to be apart of this rp

Hey! If you're still accepting, I'd love to join! I was thinking of either creating a pheromone/chemical/gas based hero, or a gravity/cosmic based hero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back