• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Unbroken X-men - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
A L M O S A L M O S Your character is freaking brilliant. But I have a problem--You labeled her level wrong. Clearly, this is an Omega Class power--the scrying. I'm gonna need you to bump that up, she's like a living Celebro.

A L M O S A L M O S Your character is freaking brilliant. But I have a problem--You labeled her level wrong. Clearly, this is an Omega Class power--the scrying. I'm gonna need you to bump that up, she's like a living Celebro.

Lol. I thought since it is not a physical effect it did not count as such. And I just loved the Hero name. Watchtower. The powers just came from there.

View attachment 444401Name: Willa Birtchridge
Mutant Alias: Ultra Violet
Background:
Willa once led an ordinary life. She had a mother a father and a cute ferret. She grew up in a small town in Pennsylvania, had above average grades throughout middle school and well into her high school. Ah high school...that’s when it all began. It had been an regular day for Willa, Go to class, eat lunch , go to gymnastics after school. Unfortunately what started as an ordinary day ended with her turning violet and wavering in and out of one realm to the next. The headaches she’d been having growing worse, the lumps under head protruding more and more until the split out of her head. She was unconscious in 10 seconds flat. When she awoke she was chained down in a in bright sterile room, poked prodded and experimented on. She was 17 went in, and 20 when she finally broke out. She took a lot of lives that day, and she hasn’t really looked at it the world the same since.
Race: Mutant
Level: Beta,
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality:
Cautious and teetering on the edge of paranoia and delirium. She doesn’t trust easy, and cares about others even less. She’s rather selfish and self preservative. She does have a heart, it’s just buried under tons of hatred and bitterness.
Powers/skills/abilities:
Can turn invisible, uses vectors.
Vectors: are invisible "arms," telekinetic in nature and origin
Classification
Weapon
Type
Telekinetic
Appearance
Invisible but resemble human arms when visible
Primary purpose
Attack & Defense
Range
Varies from 3 feet to 6
Weakness
Firearms with heavy caliber ammunition

Gadgets/equipment: her pack filled with basic hunting gear, two daggers and a first aid kit.

Weaknesses: if she gets hit hard enough to bleed, her vectors disappear. Her mutation causes reality delirium. Almost like schizophrenia, but she can actually see different realities.
Other: her ferret Luffy.
I can't accept this, knowing I actually read and enjoyed Elfen Lied. I'm sorry.

I'm entirely serious. I'm definitely not gonna have a blatant rip off of a popular manga/anime series participate. Again, my apologies.

I don’t really understand because this is a fandom and saying it’s a rip-off is like saying this RP is a rip-off, and since it is a ability/mutation/power etc but it is your RP so I’ll respect your rules. Unfortunately I too was going to use something from a different fandom that I found interesting. But based on your opinions on this matter, I won’t be joining this RP. Thank you!

I don’t really understand because this is a fandom and saying it’s a rip-off is like saying this RP is a rip-off, and since it is a ability/mutation/power etc but it is your RP so I’ll respect your rules. Unfortunately I too was going to use something from a different fandom that I found interesting. But based on your opinions on this matter, I won’t be joining this RP. Thank you!
Thanks. I would ask that you please not post here again as this is a friendly environment and I reserve the right to reject character sheets if they do not fit the criteria as I see fit.

Hello, sorry for not posting more quickly. I will read what you posted and get on one. End of week is just usually very busy for me. A lot of reports and such. I have a few hours open now.

This would be the perfect opportunity for you to meet up with them, imo. I have Juggernaut and Celeste near their location, and while I'm sure Watchtower can take a hit from Juggy, Amplicon probably can't. Help em out.

I doubt he could, as friendly as Amp is. I’m just on my way home, so I’ll write a response soon.

Just saying: Personally, I don't mind overposting cause we have so few people at the moment. I know I have to because I'm playing multiple characters. That being said, if anyone who is currently enrolled wants to make a secondary character, go for it(cause I know how you write and I kinda wanna see what other elements can be brought to the story).

I just posted my piece there - there's probably still time for Erica, Aidan and Cedric to be (briskly, oh so briskly) introduced.

Also, didn't notice that I was tagged at the start of this. How did I miss most of the OOC chats at the start? Sorry about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back