• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Unbroken X-men - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
A very cute boi who also doesn't pass as human? Yeah I mean, he sounds like a perfect... er... role model... for Marty.

Hey, you leave him alone. He mine! If Marty gets his grubby hands close to Kurt, he gonna have a bad time. I am almost done with my other char. Will finish him when the current group is a bit settled. First wanna establish Erica a bit more.

Just so I have a good understanding so far. We have Logan taking three of the teens to meet back up with Magneto and the other two teens in the mansion
Kitty is getting one of the teens in New York right?
And we have my new character and two other new characters that are trying to find a place in the story.

Is all that correct?

Just so I have a good understanding so far. We have Logan taking three of the teens to meet back up with Magneto and the other two teens in the mansion
Kitty is getting one of the teens in New York right?
And we have my new character and two other new characters that are trying to find a place in the story.

Is all that correct?
Your new character is with Kitty, if i am correct, and we are waiting on Ada, aka Glitch, and her writer to make a reply. RingSlinger RingSlinger , if you could reach out and see if she is still available that would help me ever so much. After that, she'll have a day to respond or else I'll have to crop out her character from rp. I haven't forgot about you, Its_Just_E Its_Just_E , I swear.

I'm working at a post at the moment. I'll be making a plot building PM for the GMs and the original accepted who have been here. It only makes sense to include those who have been with this from the start.

Sorry about no posts yesterday, I was just fucking tired.

Your new character is with Kitty, if i am correct, and we are waiting on Ada, aka Glitch, and her writer to make a reply. RingSlinger RingSlinger , if you could reach out and see if she is still available that would help me ever so much. After that, she'll have a day to respond or else I'll have to crop out her character from rp. I haven't forgot about you, Its_Just_E Its_Just_E , I swear.

I'm working at a post at the moment. I'll be making a plot building PM for the GMs and the original accepted who have been here. It only makes sense to include those who have been with this from the start.

Sorry about no posts yesterday, I was just fucking tired.
No need to stress. I am not worrying. I wasn't sure what was agreed upon when it came to my new character and Kitty. I can figure it out with no problems.

No need to stress. I am not worrying. I wasn't sure what was agreed upon when it came to my new character and Kitty. I can figure it out with no problems.
I'm not stressing, buddy. It's all about motivation. Yesterday I didn't even practice my kung fu. I was just feeling ugh.

Just a thought on your character though...I'd love to see a relation to Nightcrawler and Azazel later on down the line. Even if it's a distant claim, that'd be awesome seeing as their powers are similarly linked.

I'm not stressing, buddy. It's all about motivation. Yesterday I didn't even practice my kung fu. I was just feeling ugh.

Just a thought on your character though...I'd love to see a relation to Nightcrawler and Azazel later on down the line. Even if it's a distant claim, that'd be awesome seeing as their powers are similarly linked.
Maybe a grand daughter to Nightcrawler?

Kurt is still pretty young(and by popular demand, I'm including him in this Arc rather than a later one), so maybe they can be half siblings? Azazel is pretty immortal...
Hmm half siblings could work. Mother could have had an affair due to the father being a horrible person?

That would work. It could be a torrid secret that her mother kept from the man that Rose thought was her father.
So then how would we tie together the two being half siblings then if Rose is technically the daughter of the man the mother had an affair with?

athereal athereal ok here is a thought. Mother was with a man and had nightcrawler. When he was born, she saw he was a mutant and left. She then married Rose's father and rose was born. She came out normal with no show of powers so she stayed until she died of the cancer. So they are half siblings that way?

So then how would we tie together the two being half siblings then if Rose is technically the daughter of the man the mother had an affair with?
Well, Nightcrawler's mom, Mystique, is MIA. This detail is what connects Emma and Kurt, as she has him under the impression that she was killed by Magneto. And, Azazel was a terrible man...I usually have qualms about rape culture, but I would allow you to use it as a device to connect these two together. And, perhaps you could write it in a way that connects with others(you never know who is reading this rp, I've gotten compliments on it already). Making Rose into a compelling and powerful character from the origins of being a result of a hateful act would be impressive, not only to me and the other writers.

Well, Nightcrawler's mom, Mystique, is MIA. This detail is what connects Emma and Kurt, as she has him under the impression that she was killed by Magneto. And, Azazel was a terrible man...I usually have qualms about rape culture, but I would allow you to use it as a device to connect these two together. And, perhaps you could write it in a way that connects with others(you never know who is reading this rp, I've gotten compliments on it already). Making Rose into a compelling and powerful character from the origins of being a result of a hateful act would be impressive, not only to me and the other writers.
I actually had a brain fart that Mystique was Nightcrawlers mom. That is embarrassing lol. Ok, I can work the Azazel route then. Is Azazel relevant in this RP? Is he with Emma?

I actually had a brain fart that Mystique was Nightcrawlers mom. That is embarrassing lol. Ok, I can work the Azazel route then. Is Azazel relevant in this RP? Is he with Emma?
He'll be relevant in Arc 2, when our team goes intergalactic.

I need to post a list of the storylines I want happening in Lore. Like, today.

Hey, you leave him alone. He mine! If Marty gets his grubby hands close to Kurt, he gonna have a bad time. I am almost done with my other char. Will finish him when the current group is a bit settled. First wanna establish Erica a bit more.
Grubby? Just because Marty was a morlock? How very rude. ;)

athereal athereal quick question. When Davin woke and reached out to the mutants who were left, they weren't all necessarily in the same room, yes? I'm interpreting what you said as them all just being in the mansion. If not, I'll rewrite what I'm writing.

athereal athereal quick question. When Davin woke and reached out to the mutants who were left, they weren't all necessarily in the same room, yes? I'm interpreting what you said as them all just being in the mansion. If not, I'll rewrite what I'm writing.
That's exactly how I meant to portray it. Everyone is in or near the mansion.

He'll be relevant in Arc 2, when our team goes intergalactic.

I need to post a list of the storylines I want happening in Lore. Like, today.
Hmm damn. Had an idea but if he isn't relevant till arc 2 then it wouldn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back