• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Unbroken X-men - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
tenor.gif

Realtalk, I wasn't even thinking about Raven a little when I came up with this Marty stuff. I guess it's just stuck in the ol' subconscious.

Will get a post in soon, just have a short meeting. Give me another hour or so. Then I will be back.

Hey. I’m gonna be the worst kind of nerd for a second. People keep calling Logan big. Wolverine is a hardcore smol. He’s like five foot three. People think of his as tall because of Hugh Jackman, but he’s actually supposed to be a tiny angry little man. I wasn’t gonna say anything but my horrible nerd compulsion could not be avoided I’m sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Hey. I’m gonna be the worst kind of nerd for a second. People keep calling Logan big. Wolverine is a hardcore smol. He’s like five foot three. People think of his as tall because of Hugh Jackman, but he’s actually supposed to be a tiny angry little man. I wasn’t gonna say anything but my horrible nerd compulsion could not be avoided I’m sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Actually a good point. He’ll just be the bad wolf so. Sorry about that.

I need to find a place to add my female character. Been a slow day for post it seems

if she’s Kitty’s friend she could show up at the diner late and apologetic, like she was supposed to get there sooner?

Thought about it. Or that kitty and her are roommates? She brings back the girl from the dinner to there place so kitty can get a bag and my character to set off on the mission?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back