• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Unbroken X-men - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Oooooh. If Marty didn't see Sabretooth heal because of Cedric's interference, he'd definitely be very salty about it. If that's the sort of direction we want to take these characters at this juncture?
I got you cause... The next fight will be something you'd need a healing factor for.

We'll pretty much be assembling an X-men team... And if we remember how terrible the first First Class was, you might wanna prepare yourself for your characters to fall on their faces. Hard.

Now, that display of power Dav just had was a huge fuck up in many ways.
1) he killed someone. Let's remember, he had been made not to remember what he did in the past and he doesn't even begin to realize how much he has already destroyed. This act may have been in self defense and necessary... But it does have a consequence.
2) the 5inOne Cuckoos are clones of Emma. Her daughters. That should say more than enough.
3) Has anyone began to wonder how Jean Grey is alive when there was nothing left to copy?

Not to mention there is a subplot involving Erica and Logan, Slinger has been storming up ideas for his character, and one of your characters is gonna get kidnapped down the line.

Stay tuned... Let's back up this hype.

athereal athereal oh trust me, Marty's entire life has been a long series of falling on his face. He's always excited at opportunities to fall on his face in new and exciting ways.

athereal athereal Thank you. I have posted. I wasn't sure if you wanted me to take control of the other waitress, so I went ahead and did. If you didn't, I can edit it.

Considering making another Character, possibly female. Just to add another character to our story.

I'm gonna stick with just Marty for a little while because I'm not inspired to create anyone else. But I'll brainstorm for others just in case.

I can't even move around the site very well. This is one of the only pages I can open. How strange. Anyway - I will give it a few more hours, before reporting. Maybe it is just a glitch.

Ugh, the app was acting super weird and wouldn't post and then was like 'post made'. I didn't realize it did multiples. I'm so sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back