• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~ Umbrella Academy ~

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello friends! Tis' I! The Witch in the Woods! Or...y'know...Jay.

I've recently watched season 2 of The Umbrella Academy and I am feeling quite inspired! I'm looking for someone who'd be willing to roleplay it with me <3

I'm willing to do AUs for it; or we can stick to the main storyline! ALSO! We do not have to start from season 2! We can start from season 1 and work our way up! ^^

I can roleplay as any character from it; and I am willing to double up!!

PM or respond to the thread if you're interested <3

I've recently watched season 2 of The Umbrella Academy and I am feeling quite inspired! I'm looking for someone who'd be willing to roleplay it with me <3

I'm willing to do AUs for it; or we can stick to the main storyline! ALSO! We do not have to start from season 2! We can start from season 1 and work our way up! ^^

i interested

There's a Season 2? Thank you for telling me, I'll go watch it right now! Maybe I'll be back after that, since the first season was so gooooooood!

Hi! I've been Rping Klaus for a little bit, can also probably do Ben and less confidently Diego. I'd be keen, but I prefer canon x canon if that's okay.

Hey. I'm kinda new to this site so I'm sorry if this response is in the wrong place. Just wanted to say I'm interested and find out more about what you're looking for and what you do.

Is this still open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back