Uɢʟʏ Dᴜᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ [search thread] update 5/3/2020

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
cf31a371273de0fdc6dd3d3545820ae5ff10a833.gifv

• It is that time. I've been having a major writing block (probably because of this virus and the fact that finals are impending and overwhelming), so I'm reposting this with a cute-ass gif in hopes that I'll find some excuse to get back into it.

Here are some things about me!

■ 19 years old
    ■ Female
    ■ Freshman in college (although the semester's over now, but I still gotta find a job and get some moneys ;-; )
    ■ Limited Internet; also sharing the one laptop with access to it with my mother and little sister, so...
    ■ Hobbies: writing (duh), reading, watching anime, other nerdy pursuits
    ■ I consider myself a nerd of all trades
    ■ I respond to all sorts of nicknames: Anime, Genork, Genork-san, GenGen, Genie Gen Gen, Gen (this is preferred and simpler), Hey You
    ■ I am in love with at least 100 fictional boys and fall in love with them at the drop of a hat. It MIGHT be a problem.
    ■ I think I'm funny

Last edited:
Man you know what I love? Domains for Anas Platyrhynchos. That said, hello! Name’s Spots and if you don’t mind, I’d be up for a Miraculous Ladybug roleplay (though if you don’t mind, I’d prefer to use OCs. Perhaps make a small team of OC Miraculouses?), Disney (I actually have some next gen Disney plots I’d love to try as well as some OCs for OC x Canon if you’re fine), or an OC plot of any sort (I have some ideas and saw your OC pairings and would love to explore that :) )!

Man you know what I love? Domains for Anas Platyrhynchos. That said, hello! Name’s Spots and if you don’t mind, I’d be up for a Miraculous Ladybug roleplay (though if you don’t mind, I’d prefer to use OCs. Perhaps make a small team of OC Miraculouses?), Disney (I actually have some next gen Disney plots I’d love to try as well as some OCs for OC x Canon if you’re fine), or an OC plot of any sort (I have some ideas and saw your OC pairings and would love to explore that :) )!

I'll admit, Googling that first bit didn't help me, but I think I picked up what you were putting down xD

I'd be down for any of those! Shoot me a PM with your ideas and we can discuss! c:

Super interested in your benders plot. Duck empire! Would love to get something started with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back