• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom U.C.A: Black Void OOC thing of you know whateves.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
hmmmm,,, sounds good i was going to let lin use his photon sword

Goonfire Goonfire Mirai-chan Mirai-chan So how do you guys wanna go fighting Meta Galacta, I was planning for Kain to send everyone to the Mirror Dimension to confound and ragdoll Meta Galacta while you guys and Meta Knight come up with something to do the finishing blow on Meta Galacta.

Well, Leo is max level, as is indicated by his sword. I could have him unleash one of his ultimates, perhaps Gigas Driver.

Well, Leo is max level, as is indicated by his sword. I could have him unleash one of his ultimates, perhaps Gigas Driver.
Ok great, you can do that, I'll go post now.

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 So Discord’s being unbearably janky. I’d like to continue the conversation tho.

To recap:
I’m working on character hooks for Lara Croft. Would it make sense for her to start off as an unwitting adversary, searching for items Konahrik needs and convinced the UCA agents are like rival treasure hunters?

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 So Discord’s being unbearably janky. I’d like to continue the conversation tho.

To recap:
I’m working on character hooks for Lara Croft. Would it make sense for her to start off as an unwitting adversary, searching for items Konahrik needs and convinced the UCA agents are like rival treasure hunters?
I’d imagine. Since the next phase is a big hunt in a big place, I’d think that in some way Laura has no idea what’s going on.

Especially with a handful of nightmarish monsters roaming around notable areas.

Fun fact: Lara’s wielding of akimbo guns was inspired by a scene from an Aeon Flux short.

ReptilianDude ReptilianDude
Just to give you a heads up, if you haven't read the RP info, the U.C.A base is literally floating in the middle of space outside any known universe, and Smaug would be sitting atop a watchtower kinda like this

this.jpg

So therefore, Smaug would've landed on top of the tower? Where exactly is the portal, anyway? Towards the top of the tower, or...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back