• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Typist Old Idea!

I'm interested, question though, may we use real celebrities and pretend it was before they were officially famous?

Chase said:
Thanks for taking a liking into this. ^^

JoshMackMurph said:
I'm interested.^^
Thanks! :D

Lonelytaco said:
Thanks.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I'm interested :)
Good to know! ^^

lostviolence said:
You have peeked my interest
Yay! I peeked someone's interest. LOL.

JaneXJeff said:
I love this!
Why, thank you. Hope to have you aboard!

XxKaraxX said:
I'm interested, question though, may we use real celebrities and pretend it was before they were officially famous?
Uhm, unfortunately not. Not my direct vision of this RP, honestly. Sorry. Hope you're still interested though. ^^

MidnightSoul said:
I'm intersted :3
Hey, girl! LOL. And thank you, as well for being interested. ^^

I should have an OOC up for this sometime tomorrow, please be on the lookout! Though it will not be until later than night since I have to work. -Grumbles.-

I am still interested. Just wondering though. cx Thank you for answering my question.

IITheTypistII said:
Thanks for taking a liking into this. ^^
Thanks! :D

Thanks.

Good to know! ^^

Yay! I peeked someone's interest. LOL.

Why, thank you. Hope to have you aboard!

Uhm, unfortunately not. Not my direct vision of this RP, honestly. Sorry. Hope you're still interested though. ^^

Hey, girl! LOL. And thank you, as well for being interested. ^^

I should have an OOC up for this sometime tomorrow, please be on the lookout! Though it will not be until later than night since I have to work. -Grumbles.-
Yay! If you need a CO-GM for this just give me a shout!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back