• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy † Two Worlds † [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Doughnut Doughnut User User Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 madame moiselle madame moiselle Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 I'm going to Keep Sebastion and Samuel on separate posts if that wasn't obvious by now. But also making it so that the posts are separated in between others. That way it isn't just back to back. Also there will be practically no interaction between them unless I feel in absolutely necessary. So I'm not just talking to myself. Quality over Quantity ^-^
Lol I made 2 characters for another rp that almost exclusively talk to one another anyway

That perfectly fine

xD that's awesome.
Yeah it is super awesome specially since only she can hear the demon most of the time so she sou das like some crazy lady but the thing is the demon can just be like “oh I’m here you can hear me” he does it for the lols and also telekinesis so he can throw stuff/ swap control over there body so yeah fun times, and fun just to write the posts cuz the back and forth was amazing

Yeah it is super awesome specially since only she can hear the demon most of the time so she sou das like some crazy lady but the thing is the demon can just be like “oh I’m here you can hear me” he does it for the lols and also telekinesis so he can throw stuff/ swap control over there body so yeah fun times, and fun just to write the posts cuz the back and forth was amazing
Omg Lol sounds like so much fun.

Lol i still cant get over muscle wizard. It hurts me right in the gut xD
I’m glad you liked my story about Thokk and also the muscle wizard short, though it just sumerised what Thokk did he actually did “cast fist” it was basically a super high level fireball but centred on a punch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back