• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy † Two Worlds † [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
i added a spoiler :D you can now read to your hearts content
Thank you very much i appreciate it ^-^
VaskarTheHunter VaskarTheHunter and yikes that's sad news to hear but great news to hear you're getting it back tomorrow!!
Yeah its pretty sad. I had everything on that laptop and in my cloud drive. Tons of CS saved from old rps. Plenty of drafts and the book ive been working on for nine years now.

Thank you very much i appreciate it ^-^

Yeah its pretty sad. I had everything on that laptop and in my cloud drive. Tons of CS saved from old rps. Plenty of drafts and the book ive been working on for nine years now.

holy crap that would be the ultimate depression if all that went away....what's the book about though? sounds so interesting and cool that you've even been working on one!

holy crap that would be the ultimate depression if all that went away....what's the book about though? sounds so interesting and cool that you've even been working on one!
Haha i know right. The bottle would surely be empty by the end of the night.

As for the book its still a work in progress post-apocalyptic story. By still a work in progress i mean ive only been able to get 12 chapters of it done in the past nine years. And im still checking my grammar over and over. Lol

Also holy crap Kaen is going to be a real bundle of joy xD

Haha i know right. The bottle would surely be empty by the end of the night.

As for the book its still a work in progress post-apocalyptic story. By still a work in progress i mean ive only been able to get 12 chapters of it done in the past nine years. And im still checking my grammar over and over. Lol

Also holy crap Kaen is going to be a real bundle of joy xD

yeah, let's pray for the best though lmao
OML i actually love dystopian fiction!! if you ever want an outside eye on that whole editing thing (even though i'll mostly be in for the actual reading lmao) i can totally opt in :P

and by bundle of joy you mean absolute pain in the ass then
yes

yeah, let's pray for the best though lmao
OML i actually love dystopian fiction!! if you ever want an outside eye on that whole editing thing (even though i'll mostly be in for the actual reading lmao) i can totally opt in :P

and by bundle of joy you mean absolute pain in the ass then
yes
Haha when i finish it ill be sure to send you the first link ^-^

Totally what i meant Absolutely.

random person: "you and what army? you damn overgrown lizard"

harloteck: *summones legion* this army

random person: *shits pants*

but yeah harloteck got 80% of legion on stand by so that should be helpful if there enough room to summon them that is

im mean there only 100 legion demons but what they lack in number the make up for in skill, since they resurrect after death they can learn from even fatal mistakes, soo like each demon is not cannon fodder they can go toe to toe with some of the PC's although not 1v1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back