• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Twisted wonderland || Interest Check ||

Cyril

Novella Roleplayer
About Me
+ Hiya my name is Ella and as the thread says I'm looking for a Twisted Wonderland Rp, I live in the gmt Timezone. Sorry for this being a little short and awkward, I'm better at talking through dms^^

~ I'm a minor, 16 years old
~ I can send out multiple replies a week, normally once or twice a week
~ I normally write between three and six paragraphs (this goes for both sides, four paragraphs for my oc, four paragraphs for your love interest)
~ I'm mostly looking for double ups but if you want to play someone for me that's fine as well. Oc x cc
~ I can do any pairings, in regards to Sexuality and or gender, even poly couples.
~ I'm looking to play against either Jamil, Azul, Floyd or Rook
~ I can play: All Hartsbsul, Savannahclaw, Octavinelle students, Kalim, Vil, Rook and Mellaus. I might be able to play others if you ask^^

So, this is kinda late-

But if you're still feeling this I'd love to do some twisted wonderland doubling. Recently got into the game so I'm just kinda looking around hehe

hi! i'd love to do some twisted wonderland doubling! i can pretty much play everyone and i am, too, in the gmt timezone. Could i reach out to you in dms? ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back