• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Twisted wonderland 1x1

8ctonomy

very first recruitment post, so apologies if it’s a little messy..!!

as the title suggests, i’m looking for TWST roleplay, preferably a romantic one. i’m not too inclined to OCs, with a preference for CC x CC. I’m mainly interested in AUs to offer both new interaction potential and remove any limitations that the canon setting may give.

i’m fairly new to the fandom so my muse list isn’t too vast, and nor do i have much experience with them but regardless! there’s many i’d be interested in taking a jab at.

atm, i’ve mused jade, jamil.. (and technically malleus but swiftly came to the conclusion he’s not my type) i’m interested in musing rook, azul, trey, leona, floyd— and probably some others i cant recall from the top of my head.
i’m open to most ships, no matter how rare, so long as the chemistry is good~

i’m 8/eight, and i’m 19 (and so have a preference for adult partners for romantic rps). my timezone is BST and i usually get around to a handful of my due replies on my days off work~ i’m not sure what to call my style since the definition varies, but i’d personally pin myself between semi-lit and literate, typically doing around 3-5 paragraphs minimum per reply. i hope we can get along well!

oh im looking for twst rp as well! i see that you are interested in rping as leona, which im looking for, for leona x vil ship, but im not sure if you are into that, let me know i guess!

oh im looking for twst rp as well! i see that you are interested in rping as leona, which im looking for, for leona x vil ship, but im not sure if you are into that, let me know i guess!
vil/leona is the one ship i’m not too into unfortunately :’) but if there’s any other ships ur interested in rping i’d be happy to discuss some more

vil/leona is the one ship i’m not too into unfortunately :’) but if there’s any other ships ur interested in rping i’d be happy to discuss some more
sadly not ;; other one is my mc and lilia but im not looking for that until i develop and finish my mc fully, leovil is the only one im really interested in currently 😩

Users who are viewing this thread

Back