• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Twisted Tales

Syfer

I may be insane, but I'm not stupid.
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay so I've been craving a good Classic Princess RP. But I like a little twist on things, so whatever twist you can come up with feel free to PM me. I will have what I want to do listed on here. If you don't want to do a princess RP or thought of something else; go ahead and PM me anyway I am all ears for a good RP. I have a few requirements but not that many, so I will go ahead and list them here.

Hello reader! I'm Syfer (if you don't feel like calling me that you can call me Ocean.)
Okay so these are my requirements
-Active!
This is very important! If you do not respond for a long period of time; no biggie just tell me if you want to continue or not. It's not really a big deal; I'm cool with whatever.
-No one liners
I don't want you to write an essay, but I do like details. So please have at least two paragraphs that I can work with.
-Nothing rude
We are here to have fun not criticize others writing or beliefs. If I feel like you're being rude I'll cut off the RP. (This is an exception if you're stating such things as your character; obviously)

You honestly don't have to write this way; I just know that some people like to know what they're getting into. I will list how I write then give a small sample from another RP. You honestly don't have to read this if you don't want to.
- Third person
- Setting description
- At least three paragraphs (Varies for partners and the situation)
- Colour dialouge
- Outfit and mood in place (Varies)
"Why did I ever agree to this?" He screamed into his pillow. His face was paler then normal, and he wasn't only screaming into a pillow but a phone too. On the other end was his two friends. Perri and Tyler. They tried to calm him down, but nothing they said worked. "That..." He tripped over his words; curling his fist into a ball. "Serena! She's so persuasive!" He said beating the pillow. "It's alright Uaccam!" Perri screamed into the phone; mostly to get his attention, but also so he could hear his pet name being used. This made him only slightly less angry. "I told you NOT. To call me that!" He said grabbing the phone. "I mean... sorry. I didn't mean to scream at you." He whispered to the cold glass.

Eventually they were able to calm him down, but it took quite some time. He had hung up on them, yet again, and was sitting on his kitchen counter. He was sipping a smoothie concoction, and muttering things to himself. "What if I took him?" He thought aloud. "Yes. Yes then..." His words cut into a vicious laugh. He sighed and shook his head. Swirling his smoothie around; thinking of what he could do. Poor innocent Serena; she had to choose him to be friends with. How will she feel when one of her party guests goes missing?

~Flashback~
His hands shook as he took the vial from the case. This was some serious stuff; if he dropped it... let's just say it wouldn't end well. A girl next to him smiled and took hold of his hand. Her voice was soft as she spoke. "I'll get that for you." He smiled gratefully at her. "Oh you don't have to." He said as he gave up the vial. He didn't want to look at that thing let alone touch it. He had been glad to get it out of his hands. She expertly put the vial into another small case with plenty others. She then held her hand out to him. "Serena."

He had no intention of becoming friends with someone. Yet she had been so... so pushy. He was so stubborn, but eventually he blinked. They had become friends in a matter of weeks. She took him out for coffee and lunch. It wasn't a bad friendship to say the least. They had fun walking around the park and taking pictures. When he had gotten fired she helped him through. She knew of his illnesses and didn't mind.

She was his only friend that wasn't as crazy as the rest. She was a normal girl; who had some not so normal family. He helped console her when her uncle died. He hadn't gone through something like that, but he tried his best. He knew there was another mysterious man who helped her, but he never bothered to care.

~Present time~
When she had invited him to the wedding; there was no question he said yes. But when she talked of setting him up... Lets just say there was some push back. It was incredible that she actually persuaded him to do it. He pouted and tantrum for weeks, but he did it anyway. So there he sat at the table she forced him into. He wore a deep red vail to cover his face, and a simple black suit. No tie; he always hated ties. He wore white leather gloves. He had made sure every inch of his skin was covered; not any of it showing. He waited at the table toying with the chemicals that he placed inside his suit. When he heard a voice pierce the air; he never would have thought until he looked up. It was him. Well ha couldn't kill him. This made his day get ever so worse. He fixed a bone chilling glare on the male next to him.

His face couldn't be seen very well form behind the vail, but it was clear he wasn't happy to see him. He took his gloved hand from his coat pocket and placed it on the table. He gave him a mocking smile, and as he spoke his voice oozed with distain. "Pleasure seeing you here." His voice was low and cold; a fighting sound against his cheery voice. His words dipped and weaved until they reached his ear. As bone chilling as his glare, but not because they were scary. But because it sounded so sincere; when he knew it wasn't.
Okay now with that mumbo jumbo out the way. Ladies and genets this is the moment you've been waiting for. The actual RP ideas.

- As the title suggests I do want to have a RP that stars the Princess falling for the Villain.
My idea for this was the Princess And The Frog; twisted to be Tiana and Naveen's child along with Dr. Facilier child.
I honestly could go for any along the lines of Princess x Villain

- This idea is literally just any story Gender bent. (Or MxM FxF)
I specifically want to do this with the Beauty And The Beast. The Beast being Female, and the Beauty being Male.

- This one is following the plot of the story, but a 'Gone wrong' twist. So like the Prince, in Snow White And The Seven Dwarves, accidently went the wrong way and ended up in some other kingdom.
I don't really want to do this with any story specifically, but I wanted to put it on here.

Well that's all my ideas for this plot for now. If you don't want to do this, but are interested in RPing with me. I will link my 1x1 Partner search here. Or if you have another idea, like I said before, feel free to PM me.

Thank you for reading this and have a wonderful rest of your day.

Last edited:
Thought I’d just make this the same thread as it’s Relatively the same thing. So everything applies as I’ve put up there. So I just want twisted fairytales. Any fairytale just twisted to be a little bit different from the original story. Feel free to come to me with any stories or ideas you have. Here are mine.

• Red riding hood....
Red Riding Hood and the wolf. I know it sounds weird. But when I say the wolf. That doesn’t have to mean an actual wolf. Just someone in the role as a wolf.

I would also like a modern version of Red Riding Hood.

• Cinderella....
A futuristic version. As it sounds.

A version where Cinderella (any gender) ends up falling for the Princes sibling (any gender). Or a knight. Can take place before or after the end of the happily ever after.

• Sleeping beauty....
Where the ‘Evil fairy’, or the one who cursed the princess, tries to make the princess fall for them. (In short Stockholm syndrome)

• Snow white and the seven dwarfs....
So for this one I wanted to do more of a different perspective. From the perspective of the seven dwarfs.

• Alice in wonderland
What a time to be Alice

For this one my idea can be set in either a futuristic or modern world. This details the descendant(s) of Alice.

• Rapunzel
All I thought of for this one was a space futuristic version. So Rapunzel is trapped in space and found in there.

Last edited:
Boop de do doop.
I'm opening this back up; as I have recently gotten a lot more free time.

I have returned! And still want to do this… ✨

Just giving all of my threads a little tap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back