• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Twisted Fairy Tale Plots [mxf/mxm/fxf]

Creative Nick

I'm not lazy, I swear-
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
...AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Hello o/

I love twisted fairy tale plots, so I decided to collect mine in one place.
Usually a little darker stories, based on the classic tales, taking place in a little bit of absurd, fantasy setting (preferably). I will be collecting them here and adding new ones from time to time. If any one of them interests you feel free to shoot me a PM. All of the current ones are romance based and can be either mxf (I prefer playing a male role here), mxm or fxf, even if the plot summary states something more specific (I don't mind making the king a queen or girl a boy. I just wrote something that sounded cool in those plots). Also, I'm willing to make huge changes to the plots, if one has an interesting idea... or maybe we can twist a story together ^^

About me. I'm a literate to advance roleplayer, starting at two paragraphs and possibly writing more, it depends on my partner. I have 8+ years of roleplay experience, my frequency of responses can vary due to college and other stuff. I’m 21 years old and prefer my partner to be 18+. I like world-building, character development, and romance with a good amount of fluff and angst in my rps! Also, a lil bit of comedy sometimes is nice. I don't do erp. I prefer to talk OOC on Discord as I do talk a lot and I can do it more freely there, but it's not a must. As for rp I don't mind it being on the site or off the site.

Crossed-out plots are currently unavailable. If you're interested in any of those don't comment under this thread, DM me~!

Last favor for my beloved (The Little Mermaid)
Once upon a time there lived a young mermaid, the youngest of the sea princesses. She was a truly naive and innocent soul, kind to every creature living underwater, even the evil witch, who was hated and feared by everyone else in the kingdom. The witch had ties to dark magic after all. This kind of magic was all about sacrificing something to get something else, equal exchange if you could call it that, be it physical or more abstract. But the mermaid didn't listen to the warnings and still went to visit the creature from time to time, bringing wonderful stories every time, as she grew very fond of the witch.

And the lonely witch grew fond of her too. More than she could express in words.

But the princess was as fond of the humans above as she was of the world underwater, but all she could do was watch from afar. Until one day, that she saved a human, a prince, who fell into the water. After that she wanted nothing more than to see him again, and so she begged her friend to help her.

Even if pained her greatly, the witch decided to agree to the request, but under the condition of letting her accompany the young princess. But there was a price to pay for every spell, the venture would surely be a dangerous one.

(Let's make the prince an asshole, come on xD)

Red snow (Little Red Riding Hood)
A small village surrounded by deep snow, cursed by a black wolf. Once every few generations a child is born. Poor soul turns into a fierce wolf each and every night. By the tradition old as time the cursed one is sent to the dark forest and forced to live there for the rest of their lives. To satisfy the hungry creature the sacrifice is chosen every year and forced to enter the forest. This is believed to keep the village from harm and the wolf's anger.
One day a small girl, dressed in red enters the forbidden and cold forest just to meet there a small boy, who barely even knows how to speak.
What she does not know, is that the poor girl is going to become a sacrifice many years after...

Witch’s servant (Hansel and Gretel)
Long, long time ago, in a huge mansion in the middle of the forest, there lived an evil witch. The witch was unable to leave one room but could control the whole house as if it was her own body. She had a taste for human flesh so she lured the children who got lost in the forest into her mansion and ate them. One day there appeared a young child who proposed a deal to the witch. In exchange for sparing their life, they will work for the witch and lead the others who enter the mansion straight to her. As it would be easier for the one who could not even leave a room, the witch agreed and thus the child became the witch’s servant. Years passed and the child became an adult. One day a familiar person appears in the mansion, a childhood friend who was looking for the missing child for all these years. Will their meeting be tragic? Will the witch’s servant decide to finally break the contract and break free from the witch’s control, saving his old friend, or will he sacrifice even them?

Hunting for the red hood (Red Riding hood)
Long ago there lived a small wolf. The wolf could not be accepted by the people around him, as they were scared of him. He was a cursed being. He lived in the forest, not knowing human customs, only hunting to live. One day he saved a young girl wearing a red riding hood from a wild animal's attack. Sadly, as soon as she looked at him, the wolf hid, afraid of even being seen. Feeling pity for the wolf she gave him the red cloth so he could cover his face and animal ears, which he was so ashamed of. The wolf was not even able to say thank you for that day, as he was barely able to communicate with others. The girl left and the wolf decided to dedicate everything to learning more about humans. Thanks to his red hood he mixed into the human society and began the search for the one person he wanted to thank. But what he did not know was that the girl was the daughter of the famous hunter.

Into the dream (Sleeping Beauty)
Note: Here I'm just kinda into the idea of going inside someone's perfect dream and disturbing it. I'm up for any changes around that idea, here's just an example of a plot (That can totally be used):

Long, long time ago, there was a person who was gifted with a perfect dream by a witch. A dream that could become anything, they could change the dream world however they pleased, see their deepest and greatest desires, a perfect world with no end in sight. But losing themselves in a dream was not a good thing, people outside grieved. There was one friend who visited frequently, and thus the witch gave him a proposition. “How about you go into the dream and rescue them? But if you fail you will also be trapped in a dream forever.” The friend agreed. Will they succeed in pulling the dreaming one out of their perfect dream land as the only, uncontrolled anomaly in their world?

Heart vs Logic (The Wizard of Oz)
In the far away land of Oz there lived a wizard who had the power to make anything happen. He ruled over the beautiful emerald city and was regarded as a wonderful king. One day a group of three travelers, a lion, a scarecrow and a tin woodman, arrived at the castle. They had survived a horrible journey to finally reach this place. The wizard decided to hear their wishes. Lion asked for courage, as it was a coward, scarecrow asked for a brain, as it wasn’t very smart, and the tin woodman asked for a heart, as it could not understand emotions. All three were gifted a human form and the one thing they wished for. Soon knowledgeable and rational scarecrow along with an empathic and kind tin woodman became royal advisors and the courageous lion became captain of the royal guards.

But the gifts came with its own hardships. As the one with the newfound heart starts to fall for the one that sacrificed their emotions for pure knowledge. Understanding the exact feeling on either side is not easy.

When the clock strikes 12 (Cinderella)
Once upon a time there lived a demon king, who wished to control the whole world. A human noble could not stand it and decided to collaborate with a fairy and kill the evil itself. The fairy decided to make a magical dagger that, when piercing the demon’s heart, could completely seal his powers and destroy his soul. But for the spell to completely work there are two conditions. Firstly, to even make the steel blade a fraction of the victim itself is needed. Be it even one hair off their body or a droplet of blood. Otherwise creating the weapon is impossible. Second, the weapon must be used during the full, red moon, which appears once every 100 years. A ball in its celebration is organized every time the red moon graces the sky, and it so happens it will be held in exactly a month. The noble decides to infiltrate the demon’s castle as a poor, human servant and get the part of King’s body that is needed for a spell and then pierce him during the ball, when the clock strikes 12. But what will happen during that one month?

Memories cannot save you (Beauty and the Best)
Once upon a time there lived a pair of very close friends, who knew each other from the moment they were born. One had developed very strong feelings for the other and after many years fell into despair, because they were sure there was another one that their friend loved. They went to seek a sorcerer, who granted wishes in exchange for one’s soul, and said to her “I want my friend to be mine and only.” She gave them power in exchange for their humanity, so they could make their wish come true… but they were given one condition to fulfill, along with a red rose. If they are able to make the friend fall in love with them before the rose withers, they could get their soul back, but if they fail to do that, the sorcerer will eat their soul in full and destroy their entire existence. In hopes of starting all over they completely erase their friend's memories, locking them in a huge mansion, so the friend can be their only even if for a short amount of time. But lost memories start to slowly come back…what will happen before the rose withers?

Last edited:
VHEf1k2.png

BUMP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back