• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Twist on the Highschool Fantasy RP- the great magic kindergarten

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey everyone! How's it going?

so, with the new site around I decided to give this one a shot. It's basically like any highschool RP you ever played on, with a few differences- the most prominent being this is set not in a highschool, but in a kindergarten.

I would develop more about that, but not yet. For this RP there will be two types of characters at first: children (students) and caretakers (teachers). Parents or guardians may be added later. The caretakers will have limited spots, as the idea isn't for this to be a convention, but a kindergarten. Basically , there can only one caretaker for every three children, up to a maximum of four caretakers.

this RP will also feature another key difference from many highschool RPs- it will actually have a plot and you can't just have whatever you want when t comes to powers. You can, however, play almost any race, provides it makes sense for them to be a little kid in a kindergarten for the supernatural (a kraken wouldn't fit inside and a deity wouldn't ever be a child, for example).

that's all, I think of the interest check. Oh, and one more thing, the pictures are anime or drawn. Photos and realistic that apply to humanoids are out of the question.

thank you all for reading through this and I hope to have your support. Bye!

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway, I'll have at least five people around before starting the roleplay. So that's 3, we need 2 more. Feel free to tag people!

I may be interested in this.  I've got a little vampire girl char who's always up for terrorizing another RP.  Hopefully I might be able to salvage her from the mess of code that is her CS.

@Defective Kitten and @The Endergod

we now have 6 people. There is one slot of caretaker available and you two have not stated any character you wish to use. Does any of you want to be the caretaker. Do note that if none of you chooses to by whe caretaker that is fine, as a caretaker will be played by me as an NPC, and the more children we have the better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back