• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Twin Thorn.. [OCC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Okay okay so woah!! A lot happened. I don't see any reason why Gideon's father would want him to marry Amber as her country has nothing to provide financially. If he just wanted Amber close by, couldn't he take her on as mistress? Also did Casper ever tell Gideon about seeing his mom (I know Uzbek told Gideon what her mom did) Also I thought Art disliked Gideon. Why are they riding together and suddenly flirting? Sorry for all the questions! Didn't have access to my laptop this weekend.
Casper didn’t && I thought you guys shipped them

Wait I'm also confused about how Elise found the twins mom and went in her closet?

I gotta reread I guess. Did the skip already happen ? Also sorry was the crown prince announced or no

Last edited:
Alrighty! I'll wait till everything is confirmed before Posting (like who Amber is with etc.) I'm thinking of Gideon meeting with the current 'queen.'

I think ill just fwd a week and we can begin the day of Casper wedding so scratch everything and we can forward from there

Cool sounds good! I'm busy the next couple of days but I plan on doing some writing on Saturday. I'll post then :>

Hello, will try my best to put up a response so we can start the next day tomorrow. This week is full of essays and exams to do so been trying to get those done

I didn't get a chance to post this weekend (since I did all my writing on Saturday morning) and its hard for me to post during the week but I'll try :>

Just taking a quick poll. I didn't post last weekend cause I didnt want to waste time on a possibly dead rp, I know rivers and oceans rivers and oceans said they were busy, but if no one other than them or AlmighTy AlmighTy posts this week then I'm going to consider this RP dead :< if you guys *also* have to wait on the weekend to post, will you let me know please?

Just taking a quick poll. I didn't post last weekend cause I didnt want to waste time on a possibly dead rp, I know rivers and oceans rivers and oceans said they were busy, but if no one other than them or AlmighTy AlmighTy posts this week then I'm going to consider this RP dead :< if you guys *also* have to wait on the weekend to post, will you let me know please?
I’m going to consider it dead as well

Not exactly waiting for the weekend, more like waiting for somebody else to post first o uo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back