• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Twin Thorn.. [OCC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Its been one month since Caspers return to the palace and many things have changed
Casper and Princess Zat are now married and being pressured for an heir
Casper has sent troops to Princess Zat's kingdom After an heir is confirmed Casper and Wesley will join them
Elise is now known as Lady Elise and teaches all Zat's children and some of the noble children. She has her own cottage on the grounds of the palace
Elise and Casper left for two weeks to find Caspers, mom, however, they said they were on a journey to further Elises knowledge
Rumors spread that she is pregnant with Caspers child neither one of them
Zat believes the rumor and is pressuring Casper for an heir after she hears the King call her worthless
The King told Casper to stay away from Elise
Gideon and Amber are now engaged
Art and Uzi B are engaged
Art and Gideon had a flirtatious moment alone in the stables ((They are both still unsure how the other feels))
Deceased but not deceased Queen Marget sent Queen Scheherazade but not really Queen "Shera" a letter letting her know she's coming from her throne
Uzi B finds the note and knows what her mother did and only told Gideon
Gideon didn't tell anyone
Casper attempts to set up Annabeth and Wesley
Casper makes Nicolas his assistant and has him send letters to Elise
Elise discovers the woman in the queens closet and doesn't know how to tell Casper
Scheherazade is torn on how she should tell the king what she did to his ex-wife
Art sees Amber and the king share a kiss
There's nothing I don't approve of but I'll have to clear up what happened with D U H D U H spacepanda spacepanda and Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-;

Wait wait wait, which queen has the king’s Sister? Bc if queen Marget has the king’s sister, does that mean Elise knows where Marget is?

i don't get why the queen choose to take his sister out of all people she didn't do anything
As revenge, maybe? The king killed her husband and daughter, after all.

Wait wait wait, which queen has the king’s Sister? Bc if queen Marget has the king’s sister, does that mean Elise knows where Marget is?
Marget has the king's sister, though I found it weird that she would leave her where she can be easily seen or found if she's meant to be a hostage.
That's just me though :/

As revenge, maybe? The king killed her husband and daughter, after all.

Marget has the king's sister, though I found it weird that she would leave her where she can be easily seen or found if she's meant to be a hostage.
That's just me though :/
Touché maybe it was locked and the Queen went for a quick run and Elise was being snooping

Its been one month since Caspers return to the palace and many things have changed

Caspers Wedding
Casper and Zat had a beautiful spring wedding before the lovely couple entered the throne room there were rose petals thrown by Zats children. Once they reached the thone Casper said:
All I have in this world I give to you, I promise to hold and keep you, comfort, protect, and shelter you, for all the days of my life.
Afterward, they had the consummation ceremony where the king and other nobles were invited to watch. After the ceremony rumors started to spread that it wouldn't be too long before an heir.

Leaving with Elise

A few days after Caspers wedding, he and Elise left to find Queen Marget. Everything was going well until one day Casper and Marget left to food in the nearby village when Elise started snooping. There was a row of books all alphabetized and one was out of place Elise pulled out the book to put it in the correct order when she saw a piece of paper she poked a hole in it and she saw the eye of a woman (The king's sister).

In the palace

The king announces the engagement of Uzi B and starts to admire ambers beauty.
The queen hears the rumor and starts to light a flame under Gideon's butt to move forward with the wedding. Art and Gideon have a flirtatious moment in the garden after the rain interrupts their ride.

Return to the Palace

Upon the return of Casper and Elise rumors spread of her pregnancy. Zat hears of this and begins to pressure Casper for an heir. Casper tells Zat after the heir is confirmed him and Wesley will be leaving. Elise gets the job and becomes lady Elise and begins teaching all the noble children. The king tells Casper to stay away from Elise Casper doesn’t listen. Queen Marget sends Queen Shera a letter and bek finds it. She tells Gideon and he doesn’t tell anyone, Casper sends love letters to Elise through Nicolas paying him handsomely. The king shares a passionate kiss with Amber.

Is that okay?

Last edited:
Holy crap it looks like I missed out a lot. Had a busy weekend . Gonna catch up today during my lunch break. Sorry !!

Caspers Wedding
Casper and Zat had a beautiful spring wedding before the lovely couple entered the throne room there were rose petals thrown by Zats children. Once they reached the thone Casper said:
All I have in this world I give to you, I promise to hold and keep you, comfort, protect, and shelter you, for all the days of my life.
Afterward, they had the consummation ceremony where the king and other nobles were invited to watch. After the ceremony rumors started to spread that it wouldn't be too long before an heir.

Leaving with Elise

A few days after Caspers wedding, he and Elise left to find Queen Marget. Everything was going well until one day Casper and Marget left to food in the nearby village when Elise started snooping. There was a row of books all alphabetized and one was out of place Elise pulled out the book to put it in the correct order when she saw a piece of paper she poked a hole in it and she saw the eye of a woman (The king's sister).

In the palace

The king announces the engagement of his two other children and starts to admire ambers beauty.
The queen hears the rumor and starts to light a flame under Gideon's butt to move forward with the wedding. Art and Gideon have a flirtatious moment in the garden after the rain interrupts their ride.

Return to the Palace

Upon the return of Casper and Elise rumors spread of her pregnancy. Zat hears of this and begins to pressure Casper for an heir. Casper tells Zat after the heir is confirmed him and Wesley will be leaving. Elise gets the job and becomes lady Elise and begins teaching all the noble children. The king tells Casper to stay away from Elise Casper doesn’t listen. Queen Marget sends Queen Shera a letter and bek finds it. She tells Gideon and he doesn’t tell anyone, Casper sends love letters to Elise through Nicolas paying him handsomely. The king shares a passionate kiss with Amber.

Is that okay?
Hmm... Nico being a liaison between Elise and Cas is okay with me! :D
meanwhile, as all of this is happening, it seems that my problematic child has just been minding her own business lol ._.

Hmm... Nico being a liaison between Elise and Cas is okay with me! :D
meanwhile, as all of this is happening, it seems that my problematic child has just been minding her own business lol ._.
It’s time for her to come out with I’m pregnant with the Kings child 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Okay okay so woah!! A lot happened. I don't see any reason why Gideon's father would want him to marry Amber as her country has nothing to provide financially. If he just wanted Amber close by, couldn't he take her on as mistress? Also did Casper ever tell Gideon about seeing his mom (I know Uzbek told Gideon what her mom did) Also I thought Art disliked Gideon. Why are they riding together and suddenly flirting? Sorry for all the questions! Didn't have access to my laptop this weekend.

Oh also has a crown prince been announced? Cause if it's not Gideon he planned to become a preist.

Also a side note, if Gideon feels like his mother surviving will threaten Uzbeks life he'll try to have her assassinated...

He wouldn't really believe that's his mom anyway and shes threatening the kingdom
true casper was more sweet towards his mother
which is weird even though she's his mother he believed her so quickly despite not seeing her before.
And he was raised by his grandmother so he would feel she's much more of a mother to him.

true casper was more sweet towards his mother
which is weird even though she's his mother he believed her so quickly despite not seeing her before.
And he was raised by his grandmother so he would feel she's much more of a mother to him.
They were both raised by grandmothers. Gideon was the one raised by his maternal grandma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back