• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Twilight of the Gods

Veil Walker

Ragnarok. The Twilight of the Gods. All things must end, and so must this world. Yet while the threat is dire, the fight is not over. You are the children of legends. Of heroes and gods. And you have been summoned to an island in neutral ground, to help delay the end of all. Each one of you carries a god's blessing. In some cases, through lineage. In other, because you are born with the blood of heroes. Either way, you are the last hope of this world. Do not rely upon your gods. Rely upon yourself. For as the gods war, you may go undetected, to find the hope of the world.

Rules: All characters must be the child of a god or a legendary hero associated with your people's faith, approved by the GMs. Posts must be at least a paragraph, with no godmodding unless the Gms approve a divine intervention. We will be using Discord for OOC, and anyone remaining inactive for two weeks will be removed. After one week of inactivity, a warning will be sent. Realistic faceclaims required.

Races:
Atlantean, with GM approval. This is the race of the Greek gods, masters of technology and holders of many secrets. A steampunk empire that generally hides itself from the world. Their people prefer to be unknown.
Joten: The proud peoples of the frozen lands, worshippers of the Asgardian gods. Jotun tend to be great sailors and warriors, with some poet mages thrown in. These people tend to be close to the earth, until it comes time for raiding.
Kuyekul: The jungle people of Kuyekul tend to be fierce warriors and stealthy figures, typically bonded with a spirit to give them strength. They serve the Aztec gods, and tend to be fiercely xenophobic.
Seshynua: People of the rolling deserts. They serve the Egyptian gods, and tend to be warlike as they live to battle over access to the Nile. They are also the most zealous of religious peoples.
Vintenastru: Hidden in the forests, the Vintenastru are masters of hiding, but woe betide the people who try to invade. They serve the Celtic gods, and will kill any who violate their forests.

Last edited:
This sounds really amazing, im in.

I have made a sheet skeleton!

I was wondering, can my patron deity be Medaurus, a war god in the Illyrian mythology? Or should I pick only a god within the five cultural myths (Greek, Norse, Celtic, Aztec, Egyptian) you put?

Sure. Your people could be a settlement within one of the established nations. After all, religions often blend in various regions.

Wow wow wow this is amazing, a sucker for mythology like me is definitely interested! Might hade to draw up a Norse Childe for sentimentality’s sake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back