• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Twilight AU.

norway

a white butterfly
I know, I know. The judgement. But I don’t care, this could have been a fantastic series and I will never not have a deep desire to see due justice to a potentially great idea! With that being said, I am indeed looking for a partner or two who knows the fandom well enough, and would be willing to double up as well as incorporate at least the main Cullen family to some degree. Bella will not be included, period. This actually doesn’t even have to take place in Forks, but I’m open to any setting.

I am indeed looking for someone to write as Carlisle for me as I do have a couple characters with interesting backstories tied to him. I can play anyone you’d like, although I am less inclined to include the wolf tribe I will if desired. Please also be open to juggling some other main characters too!

I will let you know off the bat I cannot respond every day, and it may be a few days before I can post something but I won’t ghost you and I’ll keep you updated OOC, please just respect I deal with a lot. I never post nor do I accept one liners, but a minimum single quality paragraph with a max of about 3 If desired would be wonderful.

Please PM me if interested. Thanks (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back