• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Turning Up the Heat

Jeff smiled and caught him just smiling at him and nodded "I think that can be arranged." He chuckled quietly and took him down to get some breakfst then got him to help clean up and finally got him dressed for going outside and took him on their morning routine of looking after the animals.

She frowned some as she watched him, "Jorge... Which is it? You packing your own bag or me?" She asked him gently.

Jax smiled happily and skipped with him happy to help the animals. He had become so much more comfortable with animals since he started going to Jeff's though the Alpaca he was still hesitant around

JD nodded "You, please I....I cant go in there." He said looking at her with heartbroken eyes

Sylvia nodded and sighed quietly, going to sort all that out, leaving him to feed his little girl

Jeff smiled and watched him interacting with all of them, feeling so proud of how much progress he'd made lately, still hoping things would settle with Max as much as posible

Jax looked over at Jeffrey as he fed the Alpacas staying a bit away from them "Daddy? Mommy loves me right? She no replace me?" He asked quietly still a little confused why she left

JD fed Amelia and gave a small smile at her "Look at you princess, getting so big and strong." He said softly feeling his heart ache when he saw her give a giant smile making her look just like Carmen

Heff frowned and kissed his head as he picked him up. “Your mommy loves you more than anything else in this world Jax. She just needs to spend some time to get a bit happier.” He assured him and cuddled him. “Plus she thought you and me could have some father son time.” He smiled. “She’ll be back before you know it. It ended up being close to four months before they saw max in person again and Jeff could barely hold Jax still he was so excitedly to see his mom. Him and Laura hadn’t worked out in the end.

Amelia was in her buggy at their doctors office bouncing around and cuddling her dog toy while she stared at her dad reaching up wanting to be held not be strapped in the buggy.

Max saw Jax as she walked out of the house and quickly dropped to her knees hugging him tightly as he ran into her outstretched arms "Oh my baby boy! I missed you so much!" She said happily kissing all over his face. She was so happy to see him, those 4 months away had killed her not having him there but her mentality had gotten better. Ever since Carmen she had been spending quite a lot of time helping out JD and it in turn helped her as well being around someone who understood.

JD walked with Amelia chuckling softly as she squirmed "Hold on there princess." He murmured sitting down in the waiting room and getting her out of her stroller holding her on his lap "There you go, all better." He said softly smiling at her

Amelia squealed happily and grabbed at his face while they waited, trying her best to make words but she wasn’t quite there yet and just babbling noises came out until her name was called.

He squealed happily and held onto her tightly. “Mommy!” He yelled excitedly and giggled. “Mommy me and daddy get new alpaca and he let me go to work with him and I eat lots new foods now and...” he kept going on and on rambling about everything he’d been up to with Jeff.

JD smiled happily at her and kissed all over her face "Oh daddy loves you so much yes he does." He murmured before he got up when they called her name going to their usual check up room

Max smiled happily and listened intently to him "Oh honey that sounds so amazing." She said happily kissing his cheek again "Come on, lets go inside. I got a surprise for you." She said softly

Jax giggled and nodded, running in before her while Jeff was still getting his suitcase out the car, walking over and hugging Max tightly as well, "Oh I'm glad to see you back to you again." He murmured smiling at her

Amelia wriggled around in his arms the whole way there until she was sat down on the big bed and she rolled over trying to speedy crawl away, giggling loudly. "Oh someone's a happy baby this morning." This time was her usual nurse, she'd been away during the previous checkup and now was back finally, helping JD get her sat up, "So how's little miss Amelia been doing? Not wearing Dad out too much I hope?" She smiled at him.

Max smiled and hugged him tight laughing as she heard Jax squealing loudly inside "I guess he found the surprise." She said softly pushing open the door to reveal the french bulldog she had gotten for herself but also for Jax.

JD chuckled softly and got her settled "Oh she has definitely been wearing me out, but I wouldnt trade her for the world." He said happily smiling as Amelia reached out for her nurse wanting to be held by her "Looks like she missed you from last checkup, she was screaming bloody murder with the other nurse. I felt so bad."

Charlotte smiled some and did most of the checkup without fuss from her, keeping her distracted with a couple little toys "Now for the tricky bit, you wanna hold her cause we gotta do our next set of immunisations today." She smiled at him some knowing he probably hated this worse than Amelia did. She barely knew anything had happened.

Jeff smiled and walked in with her watching Jax playing with the puppy and smiled at Max, "Jax was wondering if we could all do a cookout tonight here, or back at mine whichever but I thought that sounded good?"

JD held Amelia close hating when she had to get shots. He winced as she started crying and rocked her gently once it was over "Shhh its okay princess, its over now." He murmured softly getting her calmed while Charolette got a bandaid on her

Max smiled happily and nodded "Yeah that sounds great, I'll invite JD and Amelia. He has really been a life saver through all this." She said having kept him updated on her progress and how she was getting through all this "You can invite Laura too." She told him not knowing they had broken up just a few weeks ago.

He shook his head. “Laura and I aren’t together anymore. She had enough of dealing with Jax.” He muttered and frowned. He was mad at Laura for that not Jax. Not by a long shot. “How is JD holding up?” He asked her.

Charlotte smiled at him some “oh look at that Amelia, I think daddy get some more worried about it than you do.” She smiled at her. “Right, shes a good weight. I’m going to refer you to an opticians appointment for her though. Just her reactions to certain things is a little slow.” She said “Nothing to worry over but I think we’d rather know than not.” She smiled at JD.

Max frowned some and gave his arm a squeeze "I'm so sorry to hear that Jeff." She said truthfully but gave a smile when he mentioned JD "Better, he still misses her dearly somedays its worse than others." She explained smiling as she heard Jax giggle seeing the dog licking him "He has been good?"

JD chuckled softly and nodded "Yeah I dont like hearing or seeing her in pain." He said softly but frowned some when she said it might be best for her to go to another doctor "What kind of things a slow? Do you think its her eye sight?" He asked starting to worry even though Charolette had said not to.

Charlotte nodded. “I’m not going to give you a definite answer because you’ll panic and go into crazy mode again.” She told him. It’s what he’d done when they were concerned about her hearing but that turned out to be a false alarm. “Take her to the opticians and they will be able to tell you a lot more.” She assured him.

Jeff nodded and leaned back next to her looking over at Jax. “Yeah. We’ve had a few problems but nothing major. Oh except we have discovered that he’s allergic to pork. Or more intolerant to it. Makes him puke.” He told her.

Max frowned some and nodded a bit "Thats not good, I'll have to remember that and write it in his book." She murmured smiling as Jax ran over and hugged her tight "Hi there baby, you like the puppy?" She asked

JD sighed heavily and nodded softly kissing the top of Amelia's head "Alright....thanks again Charolette, I'll see for the next check up." He said standing up and taking a look at her seeing how beautiful she was.

Jeff nodded some and smiled over at Jax, 'Mommy what's he called?' he asked her and picked him up carrying him over to his Dad to show him excitedly. He ran back over to Max then and passed the puppy into her arms, 'Mommy can he sleep in my room?'

Charlotte nodded and smiled at him, "No problem, go ahead and take this to the reception desk and they'll get you sorted with an optician's appointment and your next check up." She smiled at JD then at Amelia.

Max smiled happily as the puppy cuddled into Jax "His name is Dexter, and if he wants to I dont see a problem with it." She said laughing softly glancing at Jeff "Maybe him and Bandit can become friends when we have our dog walks?" She said

JD nodded and bit his lip some "Right." He murmured taking Amelia to the front desk after he put her back into the stroller chuckling as she squirmed and whined

“Well bandit is a little poorly at the moment isn’t he Jax, you wanna tell mommy what happened?” He asked him watching him out and nod. ‘Mommy I try give bandit a bath and he was really good boy so I wanna give him treat to say good job like daddy does. But I give him chocolate and he really sick.’ Jeff sighed a little and ruffled his hair. “He’s Alright now though and it was an accident but we definitely learnt not to give dogs chocolate. When he’s feeling better we can walk him with Dex.” He suggested.

Amelia kept trying to turn to look at him again and now she was getting upset so she had started crying and screaming instead of just gurgling trying to reach back to reach for her dad.

Max frowned some "Oh no, well i'm glad he is okay and now we know only dog treats right baby?" She asked smiling as Jax nodded. She picked him up and held him close sighing happily "Oh Im so happy to have you home baby." She whispered letting a few happy tears fall

JD moved to where she could see him and soon knelt infront of her "Hey I'm right here baby girl, dont worry." He said softly smiling as she calmed down a bit

Amelia reaches for him gurgling and made grabby hands at his face as she started whining loudly.

Jeff smiled watching the two of them and just closed his eyes, leaning up against the counter still

Max smiled happily and held him close to her sighing happily. She moved to sit on the couch bringing Jeff with her and couldnt help but curl into him a bit while she held their son. She felt like they were a family.

JD kissed her hands before he got up and pushed her out to the car letting her cry while he buckled her up passing her her pasifier "Here baby girl, dont worry we'll be home soon." He murmured knowing she was just tired

Jeff groaned a little as they sat down and soon fell asleep snoring a lot. "Mommy is Daddy gonna stay here for a bit?" He asked her quietly while he cuddled into her, yawning some.

She cried for another five minutes before falling asleep in her car seat and staying that way til they got home and his sister was there, waking up to his sister being really loud and she was off crying again, dropping her pacifier on the floor

Max shrugged softly "Maybe for the night, why baby?" She asked softly running her fingers through his hair gently

JD frowned some picked up her pacifier going inside and washing it off quickly "Can you quiet down please? Its Amelia's nap time." He muttered bouncing her gently trying to get her calmed back down

Jess smiled at him and reached for her niece, taking her into her arms and cradling her close, "Oh I'm sorry, I just got excited to see you princess." She cooed to her and kept her close, gently rocking her back to sleep, "Mom sent me over to make sure you ain't dead, you aren't answerin' her calls. She's worried about you." She told him quietly.

Jax looked up at her and held onto her tighter, "Cause I want Daddy and you to live together cause all the other mommies and daddies live together and he need to be looked after." He told her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back