• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Turning Up the Heat

JD frowned giving a heavy sigh "They said I was cleared babe, sex is fine for us." He said giving her hand a squeeze just wanting things to be normal with her again

Max laughed softly and pulled him into her arms raspberrying his neck playfully "Soon baby soon." She murmured happily to him

She frowned some shaking her head. “Not yet.” She muttered. She didn’t fare whether he was cleared or not she wasn’t going to risk it with a baby on the way and her own health not being the best when she was worried about him just taking him home and going to lay down upstairs feeling s little sick.

Jax giggled and held onto her tightly, “Mommy when am I gonna get new daddy?” He asked her curiously. He’d been getting to grips more with Clayton not being around but he continued to ask almost daily about having a new dad.

Max gave a heavy sigh and looked at him "Jaxon remember what I told you about that, I don't know honey." She said softly to him. She hadn't met up with Jeff yet because he had requested another week for him to prepare everything just so he made sure Jaxon wouldnt freak out. It honestly made her happy to see him putting this much effort in but she was still cautious.

JD nodded softly and went up to lay with her frowning as she pushed him away a bit "You okay?" He asked softly thinking maybe he did something wrong.

She shook her head some and wrapped an arm around herself. “I don’t feel great.” She mumbled tiredly. “I don’t wanna be touched right now.” She explained quietly. They knew now after her appointment the previous day that they were having a little girl now and she couldn’t be more excited but she was certainly having a rough pregnancy.

Jax did a dramatic sigh but nodded and gave her another cuddle then got off the bed to go play with his Lego while he waited for them to be ready to hit the road.

JD gave a heavy sigh but nodded "Okay." He whispered before giving a small sigh as he got up to try and go get himself something to eat

Max gave a small smile as he went off and started packing again glancing at her night stand and giving a heavy sigh as she saw a picture of Clayton and Jaxon from halloween last year. She missed him more than anything right now.

Carmen sent her a text to let her know the guest room was set up and they would be ordering pizza but she had a load of bags of chicken nuggets for Jax in the freezer ready, getting up when her stomach flipped again and rushed to the bathroom chucking up into the toilet, “Jorge!” She called out, whimpering a little.

Jax got into the car with his blanket and teddy when it was time to go and got snuggled up with his headphones and the iPad to keep him busy on the car journey but soon fell asleep anyway, just excited to get to go on holiday like the other kids.

Max smiled happily and drove the entire time with no breaks excited as well to see her friends again. They really did need this vacation.

JD frowned and made it to her as quickly as he could holding her hair back "Everything okay?" He asked quietly

“I just don’t feel good.” She whimpered and chucked up again, crying now and spitting out into the toilet. She was tired all the time now as well and at this point she was tired of being tired. By the time their guests arrived she was feeling a little better and was laying on the couch with her feet in his lap, smiling as he got up to answer the door.

Jax has been wide awake since they hit city limits and now he was bouncing with excitement at seeing his aunty Carmen, just getting out the car quickly when she parked and took his moms hand dragging her to the door and rang the doorbell.

Max laughed softly and smiled at JD as he opened the door "Hey JD." She said happily hugging him at they went in and gave him a friendly kiss on the cheek.

JD heard the door bell and let their guests in smiling as Jaxon completely ignored him and went to Carmen to give her a hug.

Carmen smiled and sat up some opening her arms and giving him lots of cuddles. “Hey there buddy! Oh you got so big.” She smiled and nodded as he told her everything he’d been up to lately until he got bored and ran off to play with the dogs and she got up to say hi to max waddling over a bit. “Hey! How was traffic?”

Max smiled happily and hugged her "It was alright, not too backed up." She said happily "Hows the little princess doing?" She asked rubbing her bump gently

“She’s doing good, mommy’s been sick all day though.” She sighed a little. “I just want her here already.” She smiled some. “I can’t believe how talkative he’s been.” She smiled over at Jax who was staring at JD but anytime JD looked over, Jax quickly looked away

Max nodded some giving a smile "Yeah school has been helping out a lot with that. Except some boys started picking on him a few days ago, but he is alright now. Keeps asking me when he'll get another dad." She explained as she looked over at her son.

Carmen smiled at him some as he started running around with the dogs some and she went to the kitchen with max, kissing JD’s cheek and started making some tea. “He’s just optimistic. Though I guess that’s better for him to Ben like that rather than constantly thinking about Clayton being gone.” She pointed out and gave her friend a supportive hug.

Max gave a small nod and sighed quietly "I spoke with Jeff ..they're going to meet next week." She said rubbing her temples gently

JD frowned hearing her talk about Jeff "He actually seem to want this?" He asked nodding as she did "Well good, atleast he can know his real father."

Carmen nodded and passed her a mug when she was done, sitting down and grumbling some as the baby started kicking the bejeezus out of her.

Jax ran back over to them when the dogs had gotten bored and he reached up wanting max to pick him up.

JD went over and placed his hand on her stomach smiling widely as he felt the kicks "I still can't believe it." He murmured before he bent down and kissed her stomach gently"Hey there princess, you gotta calm down for momma yeah?" He whispered to her stomach.

Max looked at Jax and gave a small smile "Jax, mommy is talking with Auntie Carmen why don't you play with your toys you brought? You want me to help you get them out?" She asked giving a small frown as he just stayed quiet and reached up for her. She had been trying to start breaking him of this habit because it was happening at school and she knew his teacher couldnt carry him around the class all day.

Carmen smiled and ran her fingers through his hair. “You’re getting curly again.” She murmured smiling. “I’m not complaining.... Jax kiddo do you wanna go with JD and he can show you the basketball hoop out back?” She asked him smiling as he stared at him for a minute then nodded and walked out slowly with him. “He’s too cute.” She smiled at max.

Max nodded softly as they went out and gave a heavy sigh "The doctor says I need to let him grow out of his habits but its starting to affect him in class...I dont know what to do Carmen." She mumbled

JD gave a small smile and stood uo taking Jax's hand "Come on Bud, lets go." He said nicely as they walked out back. He knew the kid had always been kind of hesitant towards him but it didn't bother him too much.

Jax stares up at him and frowned when they got out there. “Do you know my daddy?” He asked him meaning Clayton.

She smiled some and shrugged. “You take it day by day. He will be fine alright? I turned out okay didn’t I?” She pointed out. “Treat him like he doesn’t have autism until it’s a bad day then help him through it.” She suggested quietly. “But you’re doing great max. Really great with him.”

JD nodded and got his basketball out handing it to Jax "Yeah I did, he was my bestfriend." He told him before he took his hand and tried to show him how to bounce the ball

Max took deeps breaths and nodded wiping her eyes gently where the tears were starting to form "I dont know how I'm going to do this alone Carmen...I miss him so much "

She frowned and hugged her tightly rocking her gently. “You’re gonna be just fine I promise. If anyone could it’s you. You’ll be okay.” She promised her quietly.

Jax frowned. “How come you didn’t go when we say bye bye to him?” He asked him, one aspect of his autism was his high perception of things.

JD frowned softly and sighed heavily "Well see buddy; I got in a very bad accident at work around the same time your daddy got sick and I couldnt go." He explained in the best way he could.

Max nodded softly and took in a deep breath "I just hope it wont hurt him too much." She whispered closing her eyes before she looked at her smiling "So you guys think of any names yet?"

She nodded and smiled. “I think we’re going with Likah.” She murmured gently rubbing circles in her bump happily.

Jax frowned but nodded and stayed with him for a bit then went back to find his mom getting sleepy and reached back up for her to pick him up. “Mommy I want cuddles please.”

Max gave a smile and nodded happily "Thats such a nice name." She murmured picking up Jax as he came in "Oh very good baby on using your manners." She murmured cuddling him close

JD came in and gave a yawn kissing Carmen's cheek "What you want for dinner babe? Baby craving anything?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back