• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom tulsa's neverending partner search (1x1 romance & fandoms)

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
ello all! It is I, Tulsa, back again with another fandom ad hehe. A little about me before we continue on, I am 24 so all partners NEED to be 18+ for my own comfortability. I am located in the Central timezone but just recently moved here from EST, so my sleep schedule is a lil wonky, so I may reply at weird hours haha. As for replies, I tend to send 2+ paras multiple times a day, I live for rapid fire! However, as long as I can get multiple posts a week, I’ll be okay!

Currently, I’m looking for someone to play M opposite my F characters, some are original and some are canon. When it comes to doubling I am open to it, however I won’t double just as a transaction. If for some reason I don’t think I can pull off requested character or something else, I do want to reserve the right to decline, I understand that you may then decline as well. I just wanted to put that out there though. I prefer to write in third person, on Discord using servers and, if you can, tupperbox too!

As for fandoms, these are the characters/ships I’m searching for. When it comes to ocs, I know there tends to be a negative stigma, but I’d appreciate even just reaching out to get their bios and/or to ask for more info.

~Kol Mikaelson~ & Averie Forbes (OC) - Vampire Diaries
~Derek Hale~ & Paige Krasikeva (Canon Divergent) - Teen Wolf
~Billy Hargrove~ & Kat Wheeler (OC) - Stranger Things
~Finnick Odair~ & Annie Cresta - Hunger Games
~Spencer Reid~ & Olivia Chandler (OC) - Criminal Minds

The male roles, aka the ones with ~ around them, would be who you’d play while I’d play the other half of the pairing.

Also, when it comes to ooc chatter I don’t mind fangirling or general chit chat, but what does bother me is holding conversations for days on end with no replies or no mention of replies. I find making friends through roleplay a bit awkward so if it happens organically I’m here for it, but I don’t want it to be forced. I hope that doesn’t make me sound harsh. We can easily discuss triggers and other deeper things if we decide to play together. Let me know if you’re interested, we can roleplay through pms or my discord is toxicdeliquency#7795

Users who are viewing this thread

Back